Accountancy Forum

Full Version: exemptions for ACCA in CA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a student of ACCA , and I have seen on this forum that ICAP is going tyo reduce the exemptions available for the ACCAs` in coming period, It is a discouaging news for me and many students of ACCA who also want to become a CA from ICAp,It would not be affective for Muhammad Amir but there are many Who will not like it. CAn someone confirm or reject this news.
So far CA inter is exempt for ACCA qualifieds and no change has been made till now as per my information. What happens in the future I can't say anything about that.
ACCA is equivalent to CA (Inter)
Yar ramboo has seen on this forum probably in discussion of ca Vs MBA lums
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">It would not be affective for Muhammad Amir but there are many Who will not like it.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Of course different people are having different thoughts, targets, and plans...anything that may not affect me may affect you seriously or vice versa...

In My opinion If Audit Practice License is the only objective and establishing your own public practice in Pakistan is the only objective then you already had committed a mistake by previously choosing ACCA because at that time you can choose ICAP's CA...

Secondly there is no doubt that <b> NOW A DAYS </b> ICAP dominates but this domination will not be seen in near future.... And hope for the best.... I believe that some fools has chosen ACCA as route to CA (ICAP) and so definitely these fools will be facing difficulties If ICAP reduces exemptions....
Some fools have managed to qualify CA very easily by coming through ACCA route by taking timely use of exemptions which were available to ACCAs some four five years back. Still I consider those fools who have chosen ACCA as a route to CA have infact chosen an easier route. Because I think qualifying ACCA is comparatively easier than CA Inter. So who is a fool is just a matter of one's perception.

Regards
Shoaib
Sir Mr Schuaeb tell us about yourself.
Mr. Rambo what would you like to know about me?