Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Realities abt LAL MASJID & JAMIA HAFSA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<font color="red">(Inresponse of some e-mail) If possible please publish</font id="red">

Assalamu Aliekum,
Hope that you may be in the best of Faith and health. Please find answers of your questions. May Allah forgive me for any miss stated thing, Ameen and make all us great muslim having strong faith like Sahaba Karam (RTA).

<b><font color="green">ANSWERS (MY VIEWS)</font id="green"></b>

<font color="teal">In the time of Quresh Makkah, (as you also read) it was must for every boy/person (even many of wemen has technique of fighting) to learn how to fight (Shamsheer zani, Nazabazi, Nishana Bazi, Ghursawari etc) so in that time evrey person knew how to fight and how to tackle weapons.

After this, in the time of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) the "Jazba Jehad" was at its peak point. Every person has got training to fight against any attack of Non-Muslim. When Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) announced Jehad' it was the Masjid Nabwi from the sahaba Karam (RTA) and Muslims called for Jehad against Muslim. The examples are Ghzawa Bad'r, Ghazwa U'hd, Ghazwa Khanduq etc. Due to Jehad Muslim were dominated throughtout the World.

Once Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) Said to Sahaba Karam (RTA) the Muslim will be defeated by enemy although they will be in more numbers as compared to enemy (more precisely in urdu "bari ta'dad meen honay kay bawajood bi maghloob hongay). Sahaba Karam (RTA) astonished and ask the reason. Holy Prohpet Muhammad (SAW) Replies that when Muslim leave the Jehad (Jazba Jehad will be very less) then they will be defeated and they will be in misery due to their enemy (non-muslims). Now we see the same situation, we are in more numbers as compared to any other religion / nation but we are being detroying by enemies like Israeel, America, Russia and Britain etc.

After Muhammad (SAW) all the four Caliph (RTA) continoued the "Silsilla Jehad". The way was that 1stly they tableegh to non-muslim states to become a muslim, if No then surrender and give jazya, if also No, then they start fight against them.

You see that the students of that time were good citizens, as well as good fighter having strong faith. So i don't know why you are against such askari training. Why we cannot change ourselves same ilke the time of Muhammad (SAW), Sahaba Karam (RTA) and the time of Abbasia / Ummya kingdom. We see that they were scientists, great Islamic scholars and good fighters.

Here the Ulama of Lal Masjid were trying to compaign against "bahaye" and "Nifaz Islamic Sharia". They were acting upon the Quran's Sayings, "Amrobilmaroof Wanahi anil munkir" (Naiki / khair ki taraf bulana our brayee say rookna). Eaman has three gareds 1st If we see sins anywhere, we must stop by power, 2ndly we stop by our toungue (Zaban), and 3rd we think in our heart that its not right. S let me know where we stand, i think we have none level of these Emmani Degrees. Ulama and students of Lal Masjid were trying to follow the above mentioned but alos the government has done misery according to instruction of her master "America bahadur", the role of Musharraf is 100 % like Blood Hound of Jews / America.

may Allah (SWT) bless all of us, ameen..Jazaka Allah

Khurram Jamal <font color="blue">(http//groups.yahoo.com/group/Allah_Muhammad_SAW_Quraan/)</font id="blue"></font id="teal">
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<font color="green">
Khurram Jamal <kshahid@dewangroup.com.pk> wrote

Assalamu Aliekum wr wb,

When i overview all the situation of Lal Masjid, i remember the Karbala where Hazrat Imam Hussain embraced "Shahdat" and he (RTA) did not accepted to bow before "Batil". Molana Ghazi Abdur Rasheed Shaheed presented his "Mutaliba" very samely as Hazrat Imam Hussain (RTA). But the Governemt who have no intention for diologue "Mazakrat" from 4/5 months. Musharraf only wanted to kill and crash the Islamic Lovers and make country "Naked Pakistan" at the order of USA. I am sure to say he is a "Blood Hound / Agent of USA and Jews". But the reallity that "Islam zinda hota hay her Karbala kay Baad" Khoon-e-Shaheedan Insha Allah zaroor rung laye ga, our Islami Inqalab zaroor aye ga. Insha Allah

May Allah bless all of us and make Islami Inqalab our "Muqaddar", Ameen

Khurram Jamal</font id="green">
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<font color="maroon">

Khurram Jamal <kshahid@dewangroup.com.pk> wrote

Assalamu Aliekum,

In my views, Basically the Government Role is just like "Blood Hounds / Agent of Jews". Molana brothers are really pious & virtuous persons, as they had / have no personal aim / object. They want for Islamic Sharia enforcement, re-construction of Masajids, no more destroying masajids and Maddaris. As we see their demands are 100 % right, like every muslim wish the defence of Masajids and Madrassas, and enforcement of Islamic sharia / Islamic system Laws in Islamic Jamhoria Pakistan.

Basically government wants to divert the attention from APC and Chief Justice case and to get the support the USA Govt for next election. They have no value of the lives of innocent male & female students, As we have seen & Listened that nearly 200 or 300 students were killed and many citizens. And i am 100 % sure that government has always try to failing the diologue between Lal Masjid Ulama and the Authority, as Shujaat Hussain & Ijaz ul Haq stated. Hamid Mir also stated it in his column, so it means it was the government's early plan to crash the religious people as they are commonded by USA and "Jew Labbi". And now the chain of attacking on Masajids and Madaris will be start by government easily as they create the reason for attack.

Why we don't blame for terrorism against the killing of hundred's students in Bajoor Agency ? Why we don't blame for terrorism against the killing of Akbar Bugti & his family? Why we don't blame for destroying nearly 10 Masajids ? Why we don't blame for terrorism against the killing of Waziristan and Wana ? Why we don't blame govt on injustice against Cheif Justice of Pakistan. why Why why ????? Is this not terrorism ? Why we protect government against such violence. All these situation and millitancy is existed only due to Musharraf & American Pitho Policy.

Government should try to offer a equivalent education system of islamic and schooloing to come over the problem. so every one will enogh educated Islamic and Schoolic so as nobody will be terrorist and no body will support for nakedness/sins.

Today i am very sad as of other muslims at the killing of the more male & female students in Operation and Shahadat of Molana Abdur Rasheed Ghazi. I beg & pray to Almight Allah that May He protect all right and pious people, and help people to enforce Islamic System. Ameen. And may Allah bless the highest place in Jannah to Molana Ghazi Rasheed Shaheed (Ameen)

Allah Hafiz
Khurram Jamal
E-Mail khurram_shahid@yahoo.com
http//groups.yahoo.com/group/Allah_Muhammad_SAW_Quraan/</font id="maroon">
<font size="4"><font color="red">Pakistan's Post-Mortem </font id="red"> </font id="size4">
<font color="green"><font size="3">Asia Times Online</font id="size3"></font id="green">

By Syed Saleem Shahzad

KARACHI - Following the military storming of the Lal Masjid (Red Mosque) in Islamabad, considered a hotbed for support of the Taliban and al-Qaeda, US President George W Bush has praised Pakistani President General Pervez Musharraf's role in checking extremism.

"Musharraf is a strong ally in the war against these extremists. I like him and I appreciate him," Bush said.

But while such praise from Musharraf's international allies is to be expected (see Pakistan's iron fist is to the US's liking, Asia Times Online, July 11), within the country not everyone is convinced the government did the right thing.

"Whether they were security forces personnel or Lal Masjid militants, both were Muslims and both were martyrs," said Maulana Hanif Jalandari, the secretary general of the Federal Board of Islamic Seminaries, during a television debate. Jalandari was part of the negotiating team that failed to prevent the troops from being sent into the mosque after their bid to grant the occupants a safe passage out was rejected.

At least 60 people died in fighting after the troops went in on Tuesday, according to military reports, while about the same number of women and children who had been held hostage were rescued. On Wednesday morning there was still sporadic fighting in a seminary adjacent to the mosque.

The deputy chief cleric of Lal Masjid, Abdul Rasheed Ghazi, was among the dead, apparently caught in crossfire. The chief cleric, Ghazi's brother, Maulana Abdul Aziz, was earlier apprehended outside the mosque. He was dressed in a woman's burqa and is widely believed to have been tricked by intelligence agencies into leaving the mosque, ostensibly for negotiations.

During the debate on television, which also included Shah Abdul Aziz, a member of the National Assembly from the Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal, a six-party religious alliance, and Minister of Religious Affairs Ejaz ul-Haq, passions ran high and tears flowed. Both men were a part of the unsuccessful negotiating team.

"We did not want this operation to happen. Till our last we aimed to save lives. It is you who prompted Ghazi on the phone to be steadfast and not to lay down his weapons," ul-Haq accused Aziz. Aziz responded by calling ul-Haq and Musharraf the "biggest hypocrites", but he did admit that he had told Ghazi not to accept any humiliating terms of surrender.

Soon after the military operation began on Tuesday, Ghazi spoke to the media for the last time. "The room is full of smoke and I am having difficulty in talking. I appeal to the nation to stand up against this system of exploitation and work for an Islamic system of life ... the government blames us for using heavy weapons. I ask the media to come and question where those weapons are, and if we are using such weapons, where is the damage caused by such arms? We have only 14 AK-47 guns, most of them are licensed.

"I know my martyrdom is certain and I tell you that the government was never sincere in talking to us. After every sentence [while negotiating] they threatened us. They don't want talks. They just want to break us and humiliate us, so we prefer death.

"There were religious and political leaders who did not play any [positive] role and instead rang me only to try to terrify us with the wrath of the government and ask us to surrender. God will make them accountable on the day of judgment. I thank my friends in the media with whom I have spent a lot of good times and who have passed on my message," Ghazi's message concluded.

The 43-year-old Ghazi enjoyed widespread popularity in Pakistan, although he was not a mullah - he had a master's degree in international affairs from Quaid-i-Azam University in Islamabad, as well as a master's in political science. He worked as an assistant director in the United Nations Children's Fund but after the murder of his father in 1998 he chose to become deputy prayer leader at the mosque. His father, Abdullah Aziz, founded the Red Mosque and his death had a profound effect on both brothers. Ghazi had fought briefly against the Soviets in Afghanistan in the 1980s.

In conversations with Pakistani militants over the years this correspondent frequently heard words to the effect that they never had the chance to see Osama bin Laden, his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri or Taliban leader Mullah Omar, but they did have the chance to meet Ghazi.

The Pakistani media interviewed a number of the girls who were released from the mosque and the neighboring seminary, and many of them said that they regretted not having been able to become martyrs alongside their teacher, Ghazi.

Ghazi was certainly more restrained than his brother Aziz - even ul-Haq termed him a moderate - and Aziz is blamed for most of the mosque's hardline image.

Charges and counter-charges
Musharraf prepared the background for the raid by getting ul-Haq to inform the media that the government had information that several internationally wanted terrorists were holed up inside the Lal Masjid complex, which includes seminaries for male and female Islamic scholars, writes Zofeen Ebrahim of Inter Press Service.

"Nine suspected terrorists, said to be far more dangerous and harmful than al-Qaeda and Taliban operatives, were hiding inside the mosque compound," ul-Haq said at a Sunday press conference, though he refused to reveal their identities.

According to ul-Haq, the "high value terrorists" were in control of the mosque and not the chief cleric, who, he claimed, was being held hostage along with women and children.

Trouble began brewing at Lal Masjid early this year when its affiliated seminary for women, Jamia Hafsa, occupied a children's library demanding reconstruction of six mosques that had been demolished because they stood on encroached land. They further demanded strict enforcement of sharia law, and kidnapped an alleged brothel owner in a bid to chastise her.

By early April, the mosque had set up a sharia court and Aziz announced that any attempt to close it down would be avenged by thousands of suicide attacks.

"Moral squads" of girls and boys from the seminary were then allowed to rampage through the streets to "prevent vices and promote virtue", following the example of the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Things came to a head when nine Chinese citizens, six of them women working in a massage parlour, were abducted last month. They were released a day later after diplomatic intervention.

As the Lal Masjid standoff began to take new twists and turns with each passing day, many critics viewed it as a stage-managed affair.

"There is a pervasive feeling in Islamabad that the chief cleric and his brother played into the hands of intelligence agencies. The tragedy is that whoever planned it failed to see that so many lives would be lost, and the people living in the G-6 area in Islamabad would become prisoners in their own homes," an Islamabad-based journalist said, requesting anonymity.

The timing of the military operation itself also raises doubts about the real motives of Pakistan's military government.

According to Ishtiaq Ali Mehkri, news editor at Geo TV, the Lal Masjid standoff was a "masterpiece of intelligence agencies" and an "eyewash" to deflect attention from issues of national importance, especially the Supreme Court hearing of the petition of Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry, whom Musharraf summarily suspended as chief justice.

Mekhri's views were endorsed by Hamid Mir, senior political analyst at the same TV channel. "Musharraf wanted to diffuse the multi-parties conference in London [a meeting of dozens of Pakistani politicians]. Before that he was using Lal Mosque to distract [from] the judicial crisis."

According to Mir, Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain, head of the ruling Pakistan Muslim League, who was sent to negotiate with the mosque administration, and who was about to resolve the issue in April, was "asked by someone very important to delay it".

However, Mehkri believes there could be a longer-term scheme on the part of the Musharraf government in all this. "This could be a motive to seek US blessings for President Musharraf to remain in uniform."

In a statement the chairman of the Communist Party of Pakistan, Jameel Ahmad Malik, said "The religious fundamentalist forces in Pakistan are the brainchild of the ISI [Inter Services Intelligence], the military intelligences and American imperialism."

The reference was to Pakistan-based mujahideen or Islamist militants who successfully fought the Soviets in Afghanistan through the 1980s with support from Washington.

After the Soviet army withdrew from Afghanistan in 1989, Pakistan is also known to have diverted the mujahideen to Kashmir to help with its protracted dispute with India over possession of the Muslim-majority territory of Kashmir.

Opposition parties in Pakistan have been accusing Musharraf of secretly encouraging Islamist radicalism to counter to growing demands by secular political groups for restoration of the democratic process and the calling of elections.

Syed Saleem Shahzad is Asia Times Online's Pakistan Bureau Chief. He can be reached at saleem_shahzad2002@yahoo.com This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .

(Copyright 2007 Asia Times Online Ltd. All rights reserved. Please contact us about sales, syndication and republishing.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
<font color="red">Read Artcles about Lal Masjid at <font color="blue">http//khurram.forumco.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=60</font id="blue">, if possible please add more articles there </font id="red">
www.khilafah.com

<font color="red"><font size="4"><b>Musharraf terrorises the nation with Lal Masjid assault </b> </font id="size4"> </font id="red">

The bloodbath unleashed by Musharraf's forces at the Lal Masjid (Red Mosque) in Islamabad has shown just how far he is prepared to go to achieve his aims. Amidst claim and counter claim from the regime in the aftermath of 'Operation Silence', it is beginning to emerge that hundreds, including women and children, may have been killed in the bloody assault. It is rumoured that Musharraf himself rejected a possible deal at the last moment that could have led to a peaceful outcome and instead ordered the assault. What is known is that Abdul Rashid Ghazi, one of the two brothers who led the Red Mosque, were killed.

It is well known that the Red Mosque had extensive links with elements of the establishment. ISI officials have in the past been closely connected with the seminary, links that were forged during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. The question that arises is how has it been possible for the Mosque students to go virtually unchallenged in the last 6 months on the streets of Islamabad? In their self styled campaign they targeted alleged prostitutes and music shops. Yet the obvious question is how has this been possible right under the noses of Musharraf's regime, an area where the National Assembly, Supreme Court and Musharraf's Presidential Palace itself is closely situated nearby? How were these students in the Red Mosque allowed to build up such an alleged large arsenal of weapons without been detected?

Musharraf has tried to justify the operation by saying that he wanted a peaceful outcome and avoid large-scale casualties, particularly with such a large number of women and children being involved. However his real intention was made evident when on 29th June he said to journalists "Can you guarantee that blood of any dead or injured will not be screened on television channels during the operation?" If the regime really wanted a peaceful outcome all it had to do was wait after cutting off all gas, electricity and food supplies to the compound. The recent past shows that Musharraf has always used military force in such situations where he has been confronted by opponents, whether Islamic or Nationalistic. The lessons of Nawab Akbar Bugti, the Balochi rebels and the operations in the tribal areas of Waziristan show this to be true. Indeed in the past Musharraf has unashamedly said, "If someone happens to be very close to [the target], that somebody is an abetter and they suffer the loss. Sometimes, indeed, women and children have been killed but they have been right next to the place. It's not that the strike was inaccurate but they happen to be there, so therefore they are all supporters and abetters of terrorism - and therefore they have to suffer. It's bad luck."

The regime repeatedly alleged that there were 'hundreds' of fighters including suicide bombers inside as well being heavily armed with all sorts of light weaponry. Independent observes though estimated that at least over a thousand students were still inside the Red Mosque compound at the time of the assault, mostly women and children. Musharraf further alleged that highly wanted foreign terrorists were amongst the students. But by the regime's own admission only about 80 alleged fighters have been killed. It remains unclear how many women and children were rescued, if at all. No bodies have been produced thus far to substantiate the claim that foreign fighters were indeed amongst the dead. Moreover only 11 Pakistani commandos died in the operation. How could this be possible if the militants were so heavily armed and prepared for suicide bombings? Ghazi claimed in his final phone interview they only had 14 AK-47s to defend themselves. If Musharraf's claims were true there should have been many more deaths amongst his troops.

The other possible part of the explanation of why casualties were so low amongst the security forces is that they indiscriminately attacked everyone inside the Red Mosque to minimise their own losses. With the world's media gazing on, an air strike would have been political suicide. They had to be seen to be trying to save lives. Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz claimed that not a single woman or child died but as details emerge reports suggest otherwise. Indeed there are reports of mass graves being dug to quickly bury the dead with hundreds of students including women and children being killed with many more unaccounted for. With the media being denied access to the Mosque in the aftermath no one can believe the carefully choreographed footage shown on state television by a regime which has every motive to hide the number killed. The only question that remains is why Musharraf chose to wait so long whilst a surreal situation developed on the streets of Islamabad.

One can begin to see why and the real motives at play when one evaluates the wider picture for Musharraf's actions. The whole issue began when Musharraf's regime demolished six mosques it claimed were built illegally on government land prompting girls from the adjoined Jamia Hafsa to occupy a library at the beginning of this year. It is not hard to see how the regime easily goaded the Red Mosque. Musharraf needed a distraction as the political opposition continued to build momentum opposing his bid to be re-elected to the Presidency using the current National and Provincial assemblies as expected later this year. Musharraf is desperate to hang on to both the Presidency and the Chief of Army Staff post, his real source of power. Rather than taking the risk of relying upon new assemblies, Musharraf seeks a new 5-year term rubber stamped by the current assemblies.

The opposition snowballed with Musharraf's clumsy attempted dismissal of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, Iftikhar Chaudary, who he tried to remove unceremoniously so that a more pliant lackey would negate any legal challenges to his re-election. Chaudary's unprecedented opposition to Musharraf has created a crisis, which has sent him reeling. In recent months the opposition has cleverly exploited the issue built around Chaudary, which has seen thousands taking to the streets of Pakistan, all opposed to Musharraf. This culminated with the pro-Musharraf MQM clashing with opposition supporters on the streets of Karachi on May 12th 2007 where Chaudary was due to address a rally. Dozens of people were shot dead and many more injured. With Geo and Aaj Television studios also being attacked, Musharraf has tried to intimidate and silence the media from reporting on recent events. It is no coincidence that he deployed 12,000 security personnel around Islamabad, a grotesque overkill designed in reality to prevent any kind of political protests.

In the next few weeks the Supreme Court is due to rule on the suspension of the Chief Justice, which has thrown out evidence from Musharraf's lawyers. Together with this backdrop and his regime's abysmal response to the recent Balochistan floods, Musharraf is under severe pressure to do something to save his skin, which he literally described as his army uniform. This pressure was further amplified with the political opposition massing in London for an 'All Parties Conference' (APC) in which all the major opposition leaders from 38 parties attended, apart from Benazir Bhutto, who sent her deputy Makhdoom Amin Fahim instead for the PPP.

Musharraf has always sought to divide the opposition. It was no small achievement to see so many disparate groups come together. The APC agreed that if Musharraf tries to have himself re-elected before holding new elections they would all resign on masse from the Senate and Assemblies. All agreed apart from Bhutto's PPP, which said it will consider it's position at such a time. With the attack on the Red Mosque Musharraf has clearly hoped it will help break the momentum of the opposition, divert attention away from the APC and reinvigorate his position in the West as ‘bulwark' against ‘Islamic Extremism'. Musharraf's objective is clear; he wants to hold on to power at any cost.

This is not the only pressure Musharraf is facing. The recent book by Dr Ayesha Siddiqa, Military Inc, has only brought more scrutiny on the actions of his regime. The book revealed how the top tier of Musharraf's handpicked officers are more busy making money in business enterprises and sinecures rather then focusing on defending the country. Where Musharraf has deployed his troops, it has been to placate his western masters. Musharraf has deployed more than 80,000 Pakistani troops in the tribal areas to aid America's 'War on Terror'.

Musharraf's chosen course has serious implications for Pakistan and marks a watershed in his dictatorship. His operations in Waziristan and Balochistan before were relatively out of sight; the Red Mosque attack was covered live on TV. Musharraf has clearly signalled that he is ready to spill blood and wants everyone in Pakistan, his opponents in particular, to understand this. Whether this intent is a bluff or not, Musharraf actions are only likely to provide him short-term relief. As in the case of the Chief Justice, many Pakistanis will see thorough Musharraf's scheming as the true picture emerges behind the Red Mosque massacre. Many will be understandably distraught throughout the country including the NWFP and the tribal heartlands. Inevitably there can only be more bloodshed in Pakistan, as some will choose violence to retaliate.

Musharraf's myopic policies, not withstanding their heinous nature, have set the scene for a violent backlash, raising the spectre of civil war. Already nearly 70 Pakistani troops have been killed in a suicide bomb attacks, 24 in one alone. Whilst many fear these consequences, Musharraf himself may have concluded this and may actually even be hoping that this is the case. As opposition to him reaches unprecedented levels, further violence creates the perfect pretext to postpone elections indefinitely by declaring a state of emergency, effectively martial law. At a stroke Musharraf will have secured his power.

However such a strategy is flawed. This will no doubt tempt Musharraf. But his western backers are more realistic and understand that their ‘man' may not last much longer. The Carnegie Endowment for International for Peace, an American think tank, has argued for all kinds of pressure to be applied on Musharraf to ditch his position of Army Chief. This is why the West has supported Musharraf's secret negotiations with Bhutto, perhaps the worst kept secret in Pakistan. A deal with Bhutto they believe will allow Musharraf to dump the religious parties of the MMA he has relied upon and use the PPP to lend a veneer of acceptable secular legitimacy to Musharraf's dictatorship. But a deal with Bhutto would not be without cost as inevitably she would seek to increase her own power at the expense of Musharraf's, in return for her party's support. More importantly Bhutto would hold little currency with many Pakistanis because of her past corrupt rule, such is her discredited character. Musharraf is damned whatever path he chooses.

But beyond Musharraf himself there are potentially graver perils on the horizon as he has opened a Pandora's box. A serious situation is developing in the northern area of Swat as Musharraf has dispatched another 10-20,000 troops to confront pro-Taliban forces. Just before the Red Mosque raid it is reported that Musharraf had agreed to give America and NATO permission to attack any target inside Pakistan itself. This Red Mosque raid may now provide a further pretext for such an eventuality and in fact may be the raison d'etre.

NATO and American forces have struggled to contain the Pushtun led rebellion to their occupation of Afghanistan, which has only multiplied. American and NATO forces have been itching to bomb the tribal regions of Pakistan who they accuse of aiding their ethnic and tribal brethren in Afghanistan. Whilst Musharraf's Generals are occupied with crony capitalism, their cowardness has been exposed by the utter subservience to America and the West. Just two weeks before the Red Mosque siege climax NATO forces shelled and injured 6 Pakistani troops amongst others. Musharraf has shown that he is unwilling to stand up for his own people when needed but is more than ready to spill their blood at the behest of his masters in Washington.

America's discomfort over the Afghanistan resistance has been exasperated by the ‘peace' deals Musharraf's regime signed with rebels in Waziristan nearly two years ago. These deals have been repeatedly denounced by western politicians as a sign of Musharraf being soft in the ‘War on Terror'. Musharraf, under pressure from within the Pakistan army, had good reason to sign these deals because the army was suffering heavy losses at the time; more than 700 soldiers had been killed. As predictable, the rebels in Waziristan have now announced in the aftermath of the Red Mosque raid that these deals no longer exist. Musharraf it seems has orchestrated this whole Red Mosque drama under pressure from Washington. Days before the Red Mosque raid a story in the New York Times claimed a large American operation to target the tribal regions in Waziristan was aborted in 2005 because Musharraf would not agree to it due to the inevitable domestic political fallout. It's almost certain that America must have known in advance the Red Mosque raid would take place. The message is clear, such ‘weakness' on the part of Musharraf is no longer acceptable and is designed to pave the way forward.

Musharraf may now claim that NATO and American forces are needed to fight ‘Islamic extremists' and justify their entry into Pakistan. Whilst America may bomb at will, the old enemy India will be relishing events unfolding inside Pakistan. The militant groups, which have been such a thorn for India since the 1990s, will now be pitted against their previous masters, the Pakistan army. Never since the crisis of 1971, which led to East Pakistan breaking away to form Bangladesh, has Pakistan faced a graver crisis. Internally weakened Pakistan's very integrity now lies at stake.

The West has once again proven it's hypocrisy by backing a brutal dictator for it's interests. Even after the wanton spilling of so much blood they have been full of nothing but praise for their man. In Musharraf's case he is integral to the occupation of Afghanistan, the gateway to the oil and gas riches of Central Asia. With Pakistan being strategically located, it has become ever more important to deal with China and a resurgent Russia that are increasingly coordinating their opposition to the West.

The tragedy is that Pakistan is indispensable for America in her war in Afghanistan. That is why America continues to shower all kinds of aid upon Musharraf and his regime. America has given $10 billion since September 2001. Just before the Red Mosque assault, in a bid to shore up their agent, America handed over two F-16s flown in personally by a US Air force General. Emboldened by the carnage at the Red Mosque Musharraf declared t that "Extremism and terrorism will be defeated in every corner of the country".

The Red Mosque episode will go down as a decisive moment in Pakistan's turbulent history. As British military chiefs fear ‘regime change', there can only be two paths for Pakistan now; gradual disintegration or honour with the restoration of the Khilafah. In the past Musharraf has abandoned the Muslims of Afghanistan, implicated and humiliated Dr A.Q Khan in alleged nuclear proliferation, abandoned Pakistan's traditional position on Kashmir and voiced strong support for the recognition of Israel. Now he is turning Pakistan's army against it own people. Musharraf is the very opposite of what ordinary Pakistanis stand for. Musharraf has shown that he has truly joined the ranks of great tyrants, like Uzbekistan's Islam Karimov and the atrocity in Andijan in 2005, with his brutal Red Mosque massacre. But Allah (SWT) is watcher over all things and surely Musharraf will face his reckoning on the Day of Judgment when he meets his creator. For as Allah (SWT) says in the Quran

"On the Day when every soul will find itself confronted with all that it hath done of good and all that it hath done of evil (every soul) will long that there might be a mighty space of distance between it and that (evil)."
[Surah Al-Imran 330]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<b><font color="red">Read Artcles about Lal Masjid at <font color="blue">http//khurram.forumco.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=60</font id="blue">, if possible please add more articles there </font id="red"> </b>
<font color="red"><b><font size="4">Pakistan on the brink of Khilafah?</font id="size4"></b> </font id="red">
<b><font color="green">Nothing could be further from the truth!</font id="green"></b>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some years ago certain movements from the Ummah embarked on a campaign to introduce the Islamic system of governance in Pakistan. Their campaign entitled 'Pakistan on the brink of Khilafah', aimed to restore justice and stability to the predominantly Muslim nation, but almost 10 years on, the question remains- is Pakistan really on the brink of Khilafah?

The recent siege at the Red Mosque 'Laal Masjid' in Islamabad proved to be a good measure to gauge public sentiment towards the rise of political Islam in Pakistan. The siege that began on the 3rd July 2007, sliced through the Pakistani public, and continues to further divide between the secular and the religious.

According to sources from Pakistan, Laal Masjid was founded by a cleric by the name of Maulana Abdullah in the early 1970's. Maulana Abdullah was an esteemed student from the Jamia in Banori Town, Karachi, and the ground for Laal Masjid was approved to him by the military leader Ayub Khan. Under the military dictatorship of Zia ul Haq (1977-1988), Laal Masjid played a significant role Islamicising the Pakistani army. Further more during the Afghan Jihad against Russian, Laal Masjid supported the Muslim cause by extensively providing help and support through a number of means and channels. After the assassination of Maulana Abdullah, the keys of Laal Masjid were handed over to his two sons, Maulana Abdul Aziz and Maulana Abdur Rasheed Ghazi.

Between 1997 and 2001, Laal Masjid also became a meeting point for then, the legitimate government of Afghanistan – the Taliban. Laal Masjid became a venue for meetings between high ranking officials in the Taliban and the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI), who sought security in a pro-Islamic, pro-Pakistan neighbouring government in the shape of the Taliban.

The first sparks of conflict between Laal Masjid and the secular military dictator Pervez Musharaf came in 2001, when Pervez Musharaf steered Pakistan directly into the lap of American imperialism and allied his army with America against the government of the Taliban. Laal Masjid held its ground, and whilst many Madaaris ( single Madarasah) curtailed their support for the Taliban, Laal Masjid maintained its Islamic standard and stood firmly against the Pakistani government. An example of this came in 2004, when the scholars of Laal Masjid declared that those Pakistani soldiers who are killed and defeated by the tribes in North Waziristan were not to be referred to as 'Shuhada' as they were killed whilst fighting the ascendancy of Islamic rule in that region.

More recently, female students from the Laal Masjid establishment of Jamia Hafsa carried out a social and moral cleansing exercise in Islamabad by raiding and reigning in prostitution and racketeering circles. This inflamed the Pakistani government as it not only undermined their authority in the region, but also exposed their disinterest in the preservation of morality in modern day Pakistan. To cap this all, in May this year, Maulana AbdulAziz, the head of Laal Masjid publicly appealed for the implementation of Islamic Shariah in Pakistan.

As the stand off between the pro-American army of Pakistan and the courageous students of Laal Masjid intensified, Pakistanis and Muslims across the world held their breadth to see how this crisis would end.

Whilst the media relayed images and analysis surrounding this debacle to their global audience, the public of Pakistani nationals both domestically and internationally were clearly beginning to pledge their loyal allegiances.

The public, as assessed by both the written press and satellite TV indicated their disapproval of the stance taken by Laal Masjid. Almost unanimously, segments from all the quarters of Pakistani society have condemned the Islamic stand of Laal Masjid and made calls for the surrender and arrest of all those calling for the implementation of Islamic Shariah. Everyone seems to be parroting the same sound bites fed to them by the 'spin' technicians of the establishment. Accusations levelled against Laal Masjid of creating 'a state within a state' have sent shock waves around Pakistan, with many Pakistanis apparently showing their approval of the status quo. It is evident from articles published by the Pakistani press that the nation's sentiments lie with the state authority, who in turn are spurring on public emotion by trying to gain the moral advantage in this fiasco. National newspapers such as the Dawn, the Jang, the Nation, and the Pakistan Observer pressed for a swift military action to end this siege. The priority for them lay in the restoration of normality in Islamabad traffic and economy, little were they concerned about the ideological struggle that was at the very heart of this conflict.

The media, which has a global bias and agenda against Islam continued to use terminology that maligns this Islamic cause. The media played a clever game here; it knew that in order to win over the hearts and minds of a very simplistic Pakistani public, it had to play the card of 'human rights'. So whilst it was clear that all the students in Laal Masjid were united in their noble cause, the media depicted the women and children as 'human shields' who were being held against their will by the Sheikh Abdur Rasheed Ghazi (Raheemullah). The army for its part was supposedly mounting a virtuous rescue operation. This shameless and unbelievable lie being churned out by the government through the media was well fabricated but failed to deceive those with in inkling of common sense.

Independent TV channels such as GEO and ARY News failed to relay the facts on the ground without coating there reports with personal bias. In fact every news reader or journalist was adding his or her own spin to events and mismanaging the information to pander to Pakistani government policy. Even though the brutal dogs of Pakistani government pulled the triggers that massacred men, women and children, the media squarely and repeatedly lay the blame of Sheikh Abdur Rasheed Ghazi (Raheemullah). When reporting the deaths of apostate soldiers of the Pakistani army in this incident, news readers would refer to them as Shuhada (martyrs) and when they referred to those killed whilst carrying the true Islamic standard of Shariah and Khilafah, they referred to them as simply Jaan Bahaq (those who lost their lives). So the aggressor against Islamic standards was the hero, and the hero in truth was a caste as the villain.

Analysts and commentators being invited on the media were themselves secular and were using their airtime to promote their own pro-western secular agendas. So members from the Peoples Party of Pakistan headed by ex Pakistani Prime Minster Banazir Bhutto used this event to brown nose America and pledge that their stance towards Islamic revival would be harsher than that posed by Musharaf. The MQM, an ultra secular organisation whose leader resides in the UK under government protection whilst having perpetrating mass murder in Pakistan used this event to cement its relationship with the current dictatorship in Pakistan by offering public support for military action against Laal Masjid.

<b><font color="red">'When you were propagating it with your tongues, your mouths uttering that of which you had no knowledge, thinking it to be of little consequence, where it was serious indeed before Allah' (An-Nour 2415) </font id="red"> </b>

On the Islamic front, one that should give the Muslim nation some hope, there has been a general stillness. Television channels that pander to the Musharaf pro-secularist agenda pile on so called 'Islamic' clerics and authorities to not only denounce Laal Masjid, but to also vilify Islamic banners raised in this issue. The Muftis of Pakistan have typically proved their cowardice, and ordered their students not to even demonstrate against government actions. Over 800 Muslims students were barricaded within their compound, being shelled and bombed, and there was only a whisper to be heard from the Islamic circles in Pakistan. Whilst some declared Sheikh Abdur Rasheed Ghazi (Raheemullah) as a rebel who had challenged so called Islamically legitimate state authority, others refused to support and echo his call for the implementation of Islamic Shariah in Pakistan.

The main opposition to the Musharaf government at this stage too is a secular one. The APC (All Party Alliance) held in London last week was not a conference whose aim was to establish the Shariah in Pakistan, but instead it sought to remove his military dictatorship and replace it with a 'civilian' secularist government. In fact some of the parties being represented at the APC, like the Peoples Party chaired by Banazir Bhutto is one of the most anti-Islamic, pro-Western secular parties in Pakistan. Her absence from the APC was a clear indication that she refuses to be seen negotiating with the MMA, which offers Pakistan a disillusioned Islamic alliance with a blurred Islamic vision. Pakistanis politics is 'dog eat dog', Islamic revival and reform is not on the agenda, and every party is looking to personally benefit from the political fall-out.

'Operation Silence', an operation blatantly designed to conceal the damage done to Islamic symbols such as that of the Laal Masjid, Qurans and books of Hadeeth and Tafseer continues to this very day deprive the world of witnessing the true facts on the ground. The compound remains closed to the media, and even though the army promises to take the media through a guided tour of the premises, it is clear that a massive cover up operation is being conducted to dampen public opinion against the horrific damage inflicted upon the architecture and human life within the compound. This will undoubtedly morally acquit and even earn some praise for the military.

The Pakistani middle and upper classes, those that have prospered the most under Musharaf's reforms without doubt are the most anti-Islamic. For them, Musharaf's vision of 'enlightened moderation' is the best way to reconcile between Islam and secularism. This itself contradicts the very foundations of the religion revealed by Allah to His Prophet. The working class of Pakistan are so detached from politics that Islam in a political context is an alien notion to them. The Islam they understand is the Islam of the saint, the maulvi or the embezzler. Islamic governance is not a viable solution as far the majority of Pakistanis are concerned. Tribalism, provincial politics and religious secretarianism have embedded themselves at the grassroots of Pakistani society; the dominance of political Islam is the last thing on the Pakistani mindset. Even though there exist pockets of Muslims in Pakistan who have a vision of Khilafah for Pakistan, they only constitute a small minority of the overall public.

Ustadh Syed Qutb Raheemullah wrote in Milestones 'Indeed our words will remain lifeless, barren, devoid of any passion, until we die as a result of these words, whereupon these words will suddenly spring to life and live amongst the hearts that are dead, bringing them back to life as well.'

Our final thought goes out to Shaikh Abdur Rasheed Ghazi (Raheemullah) and his honourable party, through whose death we ask Allah to raise the banner of Laa ilaha ilAllah in Pakistan. Without a doubt, they have already joined the growing list of Muslim heroes of this young century. May Allah imprint the hearts of Muslim men and women with the memory of this noble sacrifice.

The Muslim nation testifies to Allah that the Shuhadah of Laal Masjid made the ultimate sacrifice for the Tawheed of Allah, and for the Shariah of Muhammad (saw) to fly over the land of Pakistan.

May Allah (swt) raise the Shuhadah of Laal Masjid together on the Day of Rising. May Allah pour upon them His Mercy, and reward them with what they wished for and more. May Allah (swt) protect those taken prisoners by the Tawagheet and protect the honour of our Muslim sisters and mothers who are today in the clutches of these Murtadeen.

"And to Allah belongs [all] honour, and to His Messenger, and to the believers, but the hypocrites do not know." [Al-Munafiqoon 638]

May Allah humiliate and disgrace the government and army of Pakistan and give each and every conspirator and participant a just retribution for their transgression against His allies. May Allah fill the mouths of all those who defended the Tawagheet of Pakistan with fire and subject them to a terrible torment in the fire.

<b><font color="red">"They seek to extinguish the Light of Allah with their mouths. But Allah refuses except to perfect His Light , even if the disbelievers hate it. It is He who has sent His Messenger with the Guidance and the True Religion, in order that He may make it prevail over all other religions, even if the polytheists detest it"
(At-Tawbah 932-33)</font id="red"></b>
<font color="blue">
"I lost my brother, my students, for the enforcement of Islamic Sharia...Ghazi and all those who died in the mosque are shaheed...My wife and daughters are in custody but this will not stop us from struggling for an Islamic system." (Maulana AbdulAziz at Maulana Abdur Rasheed Ghazi (Raheemullahs) funeral). </font id="blue">

And our last call is to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
<font size="4"><font color="green"><b>Vanished in Red Masjid</b></font id="green"></font id="size4">

<b><font color="green">By Aamir Latif, IOL Correspondent </font id="green"> </b>

"My only request to the government is to inform us about our loved ones so that we can wail on their bodies," Zameen told IOL.

<font size="4"><b>ISLAMABAD</b></font id="size4"> — Almost a week after Pakistani government troops ended the Red Mosque standoff, many families are still searching for answers on the fate of hundreds of male and female students who were inside the mosque compound during the military confrontation. "I have been running from here to there to find out about my son," Abdul Aziz Khan, a resident of Mansehra district of the northwestern frontier province, told IslamOnline.net.
"I have no idea whether he is alive or dead."
Khan’s 18-year old son, Ibrahim, had been studying in Jamia Faridia, a subsidiary of the Red Mosque for the last three years.
He was inside the mosque compound when the government troops mounted a massive attack against militant students and their leaders.
"I just want the government to let me know if my son is dead and where his body is," Khan said with tears rolling down his cheeks.
"I know I can’t do anything against the government. I just want to bury him with my hands."
Though the government puts the official death toll at 102, including 11 troops, independent sources believe that around 300 people, including several women and children, were killed in the fierce battles.
Earlier, the government denied that any women or children were killed during the eight-day assault.
However, it later admitted that "some innocent women and children" were killed.

<font color="red"><font size="4"><b>Tormented by Uncertainty</b></font id="size4"></font id="red">
Khan, a father of three including missing Ibrahim, said his son’s name is not on the lists of the dead, injured or detainees published by the government.
"I have learnt that scores of bodies have been buried in dark. This is highly unjust. The dead too have some rights. You can’t deny their rights on the basis that they are dead," said the emotionally-charged father.
"I don’t expect justice from this government. This is the government of liars and hypocrites. I have lodged my case in the court of Allah, and now He will do the justice."
Gul Zameen, a resident of Batagram district, has been waiting at an information center set up by the government for any information about his missing 14-year old grandson Amanullah.
"I don’t know who I should ask about him? His mother’s condition is deteriorating with every passing day," he told IOL.
Amanullah was memorizing the Holy Quran at Jamia Faridia for the last two years. His father is an overseas worker.
"I have visited many hospitals but there is no clue. My only request to the government is to inform us about our loved ones so that we can wail on their bodies," said the weeping grandfather.
"We don’t want anything more than that."

<font size="4"><font color="red"><b>Fishy </b> </font id="red"> </font id="size4">

Mass graves dug out at a graveyard in Islamabad for burial of the Red Mosque deceased. (IOL photo)

Asma Jehangir, Chairperson of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, doubts the official death toll.
"The government must inform us about the exact death toll, and hand over the bodies to their family members who have been running here and there for last various days," she said.
"This is a sheer violation of basic human rights. This is a fundamental right of a person to bury his near and dear one in accordance with his belief," added the rights activist.
"The way the government is hiding the facts, suggests to me that there is something fishy."
Jehangir, known to be a staunch opponent of religious forces, rapped the government for its heavy-handed handling of the Red Mosque issue.
"The government has ruthlessly used its power. We strongly condemn and will continue to condemn extremism and terrorism, but we can’t allow government to violate the human rights," she said.
"The way the government is hiding the facts, suggests to me that there is something fishy."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
<font color="red">plz pray for all those who are not among us now May ALLAH SWT Award them highest Ranks in JANNAH. Ameen

Jazak ALLAH Khair </font id="red">
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
<font color="red">Realities about Lal Masjid & Jamia Hafsaat below links.</font id="red">

<font color="blue">http//islamis4u.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=120&st=0#entry190

http//khurram.forumco.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=60

http//groups.yahoo.com/group/Allah_Muhammad_SAW_Quraan</font id="blue">
Dear Brother,
It is not the time comment on what Musharaf Do , it is the time
to defend our Islam from the non-muslim government.

Only this government in 60 years History can SHAHEED In Lacs
in Afghanistan , in Tribal Areas, In Lal Masjid and , only this
government can give the All Muslims a MEDAL OF TERRORIST.

I request the People Of Pakistan plz do something for Islam
and leave behind the American Culture.
<font color="red"><b>Lal Masjid Massacre</b></font id="red">

<font color="green">You have seen us on the news
Heard many stories
Mostly negative
Don't blame you if you hate us
But now its time to hear our views

You have seen men with beards and turbans
Women with faces covered and sticks in one hand
Children shouting militant slogans
We don't blame you if you are scared

Who are we?
Are we mad, raving lunatics?
Intent of destruction and mayhem
Or are we human and Muslim just like you?

You have seen the house of Allah surrounded
Helicopters and armed soldiers
Used to attack us in our place of worship and home
You have seen bodies flooding out
Most believed the official version
But some sincere Muslims have doubts
Questions and criticisms

Do we not deserve justice and a fair hearing?
Or is it ok for us to be butchered like animals at Qurbani?
Over hundred plus dead and even more wounded
Mass graves and cover ups
Some witnesses say 1500 martyred
what was our crime and who convicted us in what court?

If you're willing to listen and think for yourself
Then here is our story

We are Muslims
Just like you
Believe in Allah and his book and Prophet
We accept all the verses and hadith
Regardless of the change in time and place
Islam is not only in our hearts
But in our actions too

We saw the evil all around just like you do
We felt angry and sad like everyone else
Pakistan established in the name of Islam
But where is Islam in society we asked?

Musharaff came
some people applauded
Need for change from the Bhuttos and the Nawaz Sharifs
what has he delivered?
A partner in America's war against Islam
Thousands of Muslims dead
And open vice and evil everywhere

Brothels even next to masjids
Corruption so open
Modernisation and progress some say
It's the price we pay
For being Secular

Islam inside people's hearts
While the decadent values tear our nation apart
Polarisation
Islamists and Secularists
With millions in the middle

So we took a stand
Against those who do evil
Used our hands
To change the condition of the people
We expected the Government to attack us
But we expected better from our brothers and sisters

Do you not wish to live in a better society?
Free from corruption and evil
Based upon the Prophets Sunnah
Where your daughters can walk without being molested
Your sons can get jobs without paying bribes
And the nation's wealth will be utilised for the ummah

So we suffered the consequences of our sincerity to Allah
We have no regrets
After all death is decreed by the creator
We leave this world working for Allah's deen
You and us will meet again soon
Where the only currency will be good deeds
So take advantage of the time you have left
And read the Quran and Sunnah with an open mind
And act upon its commands
InshAllah </font id="green">

<b><font color="red">Realities about Lal Masjid & Jamia Hafsaat below links.</font id="red"></b>

<font color="blue">
http//islamis4u.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=120&st=0#entry190

http//khurram.forumco.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=60

http//groups.yahoo.com/group/Allah_Muhammad_SAW_Quraan </font id="blue">

Yes brother, you are 100 % right
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
<font color="blue">Yesterday i was gone to a program of DASTARBANDI held at our local mosque where some ulema and qaris came and they gave bayyan Sayyed-ur-Rehman sahab and Moulana Yousaf was their i only listened the bayyan of Moulana Yousuf in which he told that the thing is that main thing main amal is to read Quran He recited a ayyah in which Allah had said that reciting Quran makes a muslim more regular in prayer and the prayers keep muslim away from all the bad things so one thing is that we have lost we have forgotten our main aim we have forgotten Quran which is the main thing of which americans and other powers who are againest islam. We have fogotten the teachings of Hoy Quran and that is why we have lacked behind other education. After so much research the powers aginest Islam have found that if they keep us away from the quran then they can succeed in what ever they want to. So they are starting a campgain againest maddaresas so that they can succeed in their plans. So point to ponder is that what we are doing are we obying are duties properly ? this is the point on which we should think on. One thing i can assure you that they forces againest Islam will never can succeed in their plans if just Hold on the teachings of qurran and Sunnah. </font id="blue"> <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font color="green"><b>I am 100% agree with you. Its truth and very solid truth. If we act upon Qur'an wa Sunnah then Insha Allah we can see our good age of muslim.

When Muslim act upon the Islamic Teachings they have ruled all over the world but when they leave, they were defeated and got misery from evry where.

Jehad is one of the rukn deen-e-Islam when we leave it, we have been killed, bomborded and destroyed in Afghanistan, Palestine, Kashmir and Burma etc. </b> </font id="green">
<font color="green">One beautiful point he pointed out was that, that the common man is afraid of police and a police is afraid of DC, DC is afraid of Minister, Minister is afraid of CM, CM is of PM, PM is afraid of Musharaf and Musharaf is afraid of America and America is afraid of the Imam of a Mosque.</font id="green">

<font color="red"><b>One thing more i also listened thatBeautiful fragrance is coming ou of Moulana Ghazi Shaheed's grave. i cant confirm it but i listened it only.
Subhan Allah
</b> </font id="red">

<font size="4"><b><font color="red">The Last Will of ‘Abdul Rashid Ghazi (rahimahullah)</font id="red"></b></font id="size4"><b>[The following was taken from Al-Hesbah.org & Translated by JUS; this letter brings only flows of tears]</b>

When this letter reaches, you those inside Lal Masjid might have been martyred. Around 15,000 security forces and paramilitary troops with all their sophisticated weaponry would have crushed unarmed and innocent students. They would have conquered the Lal Masjid and Jamiah Hafsah. Lal Masjid is looking like Karbala at this time. The scattered bodies of martyrs, the cries of wounded students, the destroyed minarets of mosque and its four walls are crying for we have been only been punished for demanding Islamic Shariah for which 600,000 people were martyred when Pakistan came into being.

In this entire scenario the unexpected arrest and interview of the Head Cleric of Lal Masjid and the founder of the student’s movement Maulana Abdul Aziz dressed in a Burqa caused a lot of disappointment among the Islamists. The Media deliberately tried to paint a wrong picture of it and most of the people were deceived. Ordinary people thought that Maulana Abdul Aziz was trying to escape from the fear of death and he was leaving behind his sincere companions and students. Those people who don’t have any abilities to analyze the situation should think that if Maulana Abdul Aziz was really trying to escape from death then why would his son, daughter, mother, wife, and myself (his brother), his sincerest companions and students not follow the same strategy?

I believe that instead of refuting allegations of our opponents it is more relevant to tell our broken hearted supporters that Maulana Abdul Aziz became a victim of enemy’s conspiracy. Even though there is a certain mystery is drawn over his arrest, with the passage of time the truth will be revealed. We know how much Maulana Abdul Aziz loves martyrdom in the way of Allah and what an enthusiastic Mujahid he is in the caravan of Jihad. The only mistake he made was trusting some people at a very critical time and he will have to suffer the consequences of this mistake. The truth is that Maulana Abdul Aziz was not afraid of death; neither was he fleeing from it. He had written his will, taken Ghusl and was waiting for martyrdom but then a ray of hope that the lives of the rest of the people could be saved created the resulting trouble. Rest assured, that in the near future the trith will be revealed,

I must say that Maulana Abdul Aziz and his companions started the movement only for the pleasure of Allah and implementation of Shariah. The amendments in Hududullah [limits set by Allah], destruction of mosques, the spreading of vulgarity and nudity, self made explanations of Islamic creed, military assaults on the Jihadists, handing over Muslims to Kuffar’s prisons like sheep and goats, and the wide-spread secularism were not bearable for us and these are the reasons why we decided to launch the movement. I also want to clarify that none of the students inside Lal Masjid or Jamiah Hafsah were forced to stay with us. All the students remained with us at their own will. Their hearts have been changed by hearing the speeches of Maulana Abdul Aziz.

I also want to mention that we want the just system of Islam in our country. We are looking forward to seeing the implementation of Shariah laws in the courts of justice. We want the poor to have justice and bread. We want to end bribery, illegal methods, favoritism, injustice, and vulgarity. The solution to all these problems is the implementation of Islam and that is the only solution. This is the order of Allah and also a demand of the constitution of Pakistan. We have denied the comforts of this life and instead have chosen the difficulties of this path. We are fully aware of what we are doing and we have chosen the life of the hereafter over the life of this world.

The courage of students with me is sky high and I would not be wrong in saying that their courage is a source of motivation for me. I ask what crime have these students committed? Is the punishment of standing in the way of Allah with the intention of correction of some wrong people a reason to destroy innocent people with explosives? There are people who claim that we challenged the writ of the state but why did they deny the laws of Allah and challenged His writ? These people who have fired bullets on the bodies of students of Quran and Hadeeth are oppressors indeed.

On this occasion the media has also shown its biased behavior. but we leave this matter with Allah. In the end, as a part of my will, I would repeat my words to the Islamists, the members of our movement, the students, their relatives and the media that our movement was started with sincere purposes. We remain firm on our demands of implementation of Shariah. We are satisfied that we chose the way of sacrifice. Sacrificing life for the implementation of Islam is an honor to us. We are not disappointed in the mercy of Allah and we believe that our blood will become the message of revolution. This world sometimes labeled us as the agents of taghut and sometimes they labeled as us mad fanatics. But today the rain of bullets is proof that we are fighting in the way of Allah. Indeed the people of truth faced different trials. If our Amir Sayyidina Hussein R.A. was martyred in helplessness then we are proud to be part of the same caravan. InshaAllah, the Islamic revolution will come to this country.

The Gardens will perceive spring but we will not be there to see it.

Ghazi Abdul Rashid
Date Unknown

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shsaeed</i>
<br />Dear Brother,
It is not the time comment on what Musharaf Do , it is the time
to defend our Islam from the non-muslim government.

Only this government in 60 years History can SHAHEED In Lacs
in Afghanistan , in Tribal Areas, In Lal Masjid and , only this
government can give the All Muslims a MEDAL OF TERRORIST.

I request the People Of Pakistan plz do something for Islam
and leave behind the American Culture.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yes Off Course brother,

But you cannot deny the thing that we should aware our muslim brothers and sisters about all these by our e-mails. The main thing is that if we 'll practice on islam then Insha Allah, Allah (SWT) may turn our circumstances favoravlbe.

Jazak Allah
<font size="4"><font color="red"><b>THE RED BLOOD</b></font id="red"></font id="size4">

May Allah be kind to the Muslim Ummah because there is blood and blood every where! But no need fearing and yielding. The verses of the Noble Quran are giving us the glad tidings of the Paradise. O yes, the people who are persecuted, tortured and killed in the way of Allah, will go to this Paradise. The Noble Quran itself tells this. O Muslims! Can there be any doubt in Allah's words? I intended to say much today. Our dear companion Maulana Muhammad Maqsood Ahmad was martyred. Ghazi Ilm Din, Ibn-e-Ahmad Sheikh and the lighted face who always kept thinking, all were martyred at once. I intended to tell something about them. A few Mujahideen were released from Indian jails. I was to congratulate them. But the blood of Lal Masjid and oppression of Jamia Hafsa are demanding their due.
An operation is in vogue there. There is no milk for the innocent children who are palpitating in the laps of their mothers. The daughters of the Muslim Ummah are being buried in the "Collective Gaves" in their own country. No one knows in whose occupation the country is. The arrogance of the rulers has reached the point from where there is slope (descence) by the grace of Allah. The topic of Lal Masjid is very lengthy and complicated. Everyone has a different commentary. Everyone is anxious to prove himself "innocent". But the tongues of some people are working like pairs of scissors. But we neither offer our exemption nor object to anyone. Our anxiety is that Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa are being oppressed. This oppression must come to an end. Let us try to comprehend a few of its aspects.
A journalist of the BBC "Mr. Aamir Ahmad Khan" was saying, "This operation has discouraged all the religious and Jihad groups of Pakistan and they are all terrified." No Mr. Aamir, no, this is your fallacy. The religious and Jihad people of Pakistan are not terrified. They are enraged. O the servants of the British! what is the ground of feeling fear in this operation? The people come only to die in Jihad. Martyrdom is the hosting from Allah. The Mujahid remains anxious to become the bridegroom of the celestial wife. Then what ground for feeling fear? The people also die in earthquakes. Will they give up living on the earth? People also die of floods. Should they settle in the deserts? O the mentally retarded people! it is more delicious to die of a bullet than meeting the wife. How many Mujahideen are there who have nocturnal discharge after receiving bullet? O yes, martyrdom is very delicious like the paradise. The man who fears in this situation may turn hypocrite in May Allah protect us against hypocrisy!
Allah be praised, there is on anxiety, no fear, no apprehension. O yes, there is only grief because the brothers are always grieved when the sisters are being killed. May Allah protect the oppressed ones!
Why did All Mujahid Not Go There?
Some people who are called our own, are actually not our own. They themselves do nothing but consider it their duty to object to others. They say. "Why did such and such group not go there? Why were you not fighting there? Who may tell these people that Lal Masjid was not a war front? It was a Masjid and a Madrisa. They initiated a peaceful movement. They allowed only bringing a bed and a club. They thought that the government will not launch any operation. They had been negotiating with the authorities i.e. Ch. Shuja't and the monster of humanity Ijaz-ul-Haq. Was it fair for the Mujahideen to go there to fight? We are not at all ashamed why the Mujahideen of JAISH-E-MUHAMMAD were not there. The Lal Masjid people had made no pronouncement of war. Now the ammunition there seems to have been collected during the last days. Now the fight is not on the basis of ammunition but Allah is assisting the oppressed ones. The objecting people should forgive the Muslims and pray and ask forgiveness for them instead of objecting.
Disgrace of Islamic Veil
It is said that Maulana Abdul Aziz was arrested when he was observing veil. The anti-religius people made fun of it well. Then the government also enjoyed itself by presenting this scholar of Din on the TV. Now every column writer is writing against it. All this is a great trial for the religious people. Muslims were agitating all over the country after the attack on the Lal Masjid. Those agitations also thinned after the incident of veil. May Allah be kind to the Muslims and bless Maulana with a respectable release. What do we know how he was arrested? The government might have arrested him by requesting him to have negotiations or some passionate person might have told him a dream and brought him out. Man can speak nothing after arrest. The commanders of the Mujahideen always advise their companions, "If we are arrested, do not believe in any of our statement nor consider the incidents of arrest as true." Man is the weak structure of flesh and bones. The prisoners are made to say much due to oppression, insult and disgrace. Maulana Abdul Aziz is not a Jihad commander. He is a sincere religious scholar. He initiated a movement according to his wisdom. He is under trial now. Arrest is a terrible trial. We must pray for him. Moreover, it is also not certain that he was arrested in veil. A major of the army in Indian jail would beat me with clubs. Then he would put his shoe on my beard and jump and abuse me. His demand was, "Come to the TV and say that Indian army is serving the Kashmiris." The oppressed prisoner is like a toy in the hands of the enemy. If Allah had not assisted me, some statement of this kind might have been telecast. The people sitting in the houses in peace would say, "Lo! He was screaming much. Now he is speaking against Jihad." May Allah protect us from becoming the target of oppression of the pagans and the hypocrites!
The Benediction of the Present Times!
If we meditate over the Noble Quran, we come to know that now we should recite the benediction which the Mujahid companions of the prophets would recite when they were tortured by the enemy. The Noble Quran says that when those dear ones of Allah faced defeat, injuries and oppressions in Jihad, they would recite
Then due to the blessings of this benediction, Allah gave them the best reward in the Next World. Do recite the explanation of verse number 146-147 of Surah Al-Imran in Fatah-ul-Jawwad if possible. There is great power and efficacy in this sacred benediction. The man who recites it with love and in abundance, gets the reward the maximum. The writer of the "Fatah-ul-Jawwad writes
"The people took part in Jihad with the prophets. They kept fighting with perseverance in grief, anxiety and trouble on the one hand and also kept praying to Allah on the other hand as under
(1) O Allah pardon our sins!
(2) Forgive us for the mistakes we have made during this Jihad.
(3) Bless us with perseverance.
(4) Bless us with domination over the enemies. Then he writes
A few points become clear from this verse
(1) The common people at the time of Jihad begin to think of their lives but the sincere slaves of Allah begin to pray to Allah and beg His Pardon.
(2) The common people, after defeat in Jihad, search worldly ways of assistance while the sincere Mujahideen pray only to Allah for Assistance.
(3) The common people, after defeat in Jihad, begin to find faults with others whereas the true slaves of Allah peep into their hearts and begin to beg pardon of Allah for their mistakes.
(4) The common, people at the time of defeat in Jihad, think that they will never be able to overcome the enemy whereas the true Mujahideen believe in Allah and hope that they can overcome the enemy. Therefore they pray to Allah for it. (Fatah-ul-Jawwad P. 257 V-I)
An Unexpected War
The war that the government has imposed now upon the Muslims is totally unexpected. There were thousands of girls present there which is the clear proof of the fact that these people did not want any war. But the government, in order to escape her other troubles, shed the blood of the Muslims. Now, it is high time for the government. to realize her mistake and cease the fire at once. If this war continues, its circle will expand much. It is not a threat but a fact. We are Muslims and know the minds of the Muslims well. If surrender can be made before the enemies in 1971 war and those weapons can also be put aside to save the blood of the Muslims, why not now. It is the duty of the government not to dance at the nods of the journalists but to cease fire at once.
Two True Points
In the end, I am saying two things trusting in Allah. If I do not survive, those who survive will find the truth of these points. First The loss of the present operation will be solely at the doors of this government and the army. Apparently, it seems as if it were the loss of the Lal Masjid and the Jamia Hafsa. But actually, the oppressors are suffering the loss not the oppressed ones. The time of death of the children who are being killed there was fixed. No one can die before time. But the government is advancing to loss rapidly; the loss which will be very great.
Second the irreligious Journalists and the foreigners are instigating the government not to confine this operation here but to expand it and wipe out all the religious powers. Coming under the pressure of these ill-wishers, the government has started expanding this operation. It is certainly a blunder.
This country has been established for Islam. Only Islam is the guarantee of its survival. The religious sects of the country are not a cobweb that they will be extirpated so easily. The people who run Housing Schemes on the plots of the earth will never be able to be equal to those who own the castles of paradise. No, never, by the grace of Allah!
Allah's words will rise at any cost!

<b><font color="red">For Shaheed Ibne Shaheed (RA)</font id="red"></b>
<font color="green">

kitnay hi log martay hay deen kaliay
Ik ik qatra bahatay hay deen ka liay

Qurbanian kasi daatay hay yeh mujahid
Lashay bhi un ki parhi hoti hay kafan ka liay

Kya mowth hay shaheedoon ki bay sar-o-samani may
Na daina parhaiga hisab koi sar-o-samna ka liay

Gharo ko chorh kar nikalna to koi baat nahee
Qurbani-e-asal hota nahee koi dafan ka liay

Ronay waliay kahan ka roay zinda lashoo par
Kaprha bhi nahee milta un ko dhakan kaliay

Sail-e-khoon apnay ki tamanna ho jab “MUJAHID”
Kafi hay ik qatra bujanay atish-e-koh--daman ka liay.</font id="green">
<b><font color="red">Shaheed Tum Say Ye Kih Rahay Heen</font id="red"></b>

<b><font color="green">Shaheed Tum se Ye keh rahay hain
Lahoo Hamara Bhula na Daina.....
Qasam hai Tum ko Ay sar-faroosho
Odou Hamara Bhula na Daina

Hai Deen ka Dushman Hamara Dushman
Wo iz'zatoon ka Lutaira Dushman....
Lahoo main Bheegay Zoreeda Aanchal
Qasam hai Tum ko Bhula na daina

Wo Ojra Gulshan Veeraan galyaan
Wo jaltay Baagh Or Odaas Kalyuaan
Hamari Maaoon k Behtay aansoo !!!!
Qasam hai tum ko bhula na daina.....

Jinhoon nay Gulshan k PHOOL maslay....
Haseen Chaman ki hain Kalyaan Roondein....
WO Haath Paaon he Kaat dalo .................
Ye FARZ Apna Bhula na daina.....
Wozoo Hum apnay Lahoo Se Kar k
Khuda k haan SURK-RO hain theray
Hum Ehad Apna nibha chaly hain
Tum ehad apna bhula na daina...

Shaheed tum se ye Keh rahay hain
LaHoo Hamara Bhula na Daina
Qasam hai Tum ko Ay Sar-FAROSHoo..</font id="green"></b>

<b><font color="red">Tehreek Nifaz Sharia By Ghazi Rasheed Shaheed (RA)</font id="red">

<font color="green">Please must read</font id="green">

http//jihad.freeforums.org/viewforum.php?f=9
</b>
Pages: 1 2