Accountancy Forum

Full Version: An Accountant's Love letter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#@&###@@@@*****^^^^^^&&&&&&$$$$$$!!!!!!!(((())))
###########################
####################################

sorry i can't decode it
ok i will decode it for you people later

There is a will there is a way.
My dear SWEET SMART AHO,

Darling this is my first letter to you, and I want to tell you how much "consideration" I have got for you. Your account was opened in the books of my heart when I first saw you. You looked just like a Balance Sheet whose both sides are equal. I straightaway want to meet you so that I can show you my trial balance from which the financial statements of our love can be prepared. Please, give a debit balance to my request in your books and see me as soon as you can. You will only then find out that my financial statements show a true and fair view and have been prepared according to the provisions of the law of love and are not materially misstated. I will eagerly wait for your acceptance to my offer. Trust Me, that my cost of goods sold statement would be appropriate for you. According to the best of my knowledge and faith I feel that I have been fallen in love with you and know eagerly looking forward for your acceptance to my offer. Love!

Only Yours

SARFARAZ AHMED

There is a will there is a way.