Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Bachelor v.s Married
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think
Bachelor life is better
or
Married life
Both are good at their points. But best combination is get marry and spend life like becahelors. I mean don't fix yourself, Do whatever you want to do related with your inspirations and make your partner a part of your fun/life and all things whom you enjoy in bachelor life.
So in this way you can enjoy both life...
Dear Belal

You said dont fix your self. I think no one intentionally does so but it is quite natural phenomenon that after marriage responsibilities increases and the whole scenario of the life changes so it is very much difficult to spend life just like a bachelor after getting married. What you say?
I can't predict anything, No expierence so far. But what i know is a life before marriage is like happiness/joys. But life after the marriage is Peace and worth living with partne. You got someone who realy cares about you.
So atleast both for me have equal importance. I think everyone should spend both phases with the open heart. In the end phases not matter, you whole life matter to you infront of ALLAH wa subhataALLAH.
That seems good. Any way i want other to comment over this topic
Regards
Imran