Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Merger of International professional associations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whatever we do, fm wherever we get affiliated we cant help our being pakistani. Its shameful yet a fact that even big firms do have one way or the other, a full fledge seth culture believe it or not. hiring firing appraisal degradings r per wish nt policy
Yet they are the best firmz not role modelz. Much of masses enter them yet i cant ignore the miseries of souls serving small practices. These r hi times i suppose, to change. The mindset of seth partnerz has to change. They need to operate like corporates
I thnk a concept of LLP needs to be imported. Pakistani auditor is the secured most player. This i thnk needs to be challanged. ICAP wants a lot of mergers. I hope it wants to standardize the training level too.
We want merger yet our CAs need to master themselves in areas of presentation, english language command, much orientation towards finance, case study based open buk examz and ne method to atleast result in equal distribution of knowledge and skill.
We are pakistan within pakistan. Unequal distribution of knowledge, experience and skill. We have the US, UK and france yet ICAP being UN legalising every thought of big dadz. Even though its the bestest proffesion and institute ...
yet since 62 it just woke up. Lets hope fresh blood make this all fresh and positive. Typing thru cell fone experiancing word limit resulting so many random posts. I thnk we need gud ideas to be implemented thru freshies, pay them nd get results. Regards
Dear Shoaib,

Mashallah !!!

How much informed you are.

Is there some difference between you and alishan? Just evaluate.

You oftenly ask people to provide you the authentic source of information for anything they share. May you plz let us know how you come to know this AUTHENTIC, RELIABLE and DECLARABLE information without attaching any disclaimer about reliability.

I would be pleased, if apprised by your goodself.

However, in the end, I again want to say Mashallah !!! How informed you are.

Regards,

Kamran.
@ Shoaib

Your information needs to be updated!!!

Wow! It seems that people here are not courteous enough to pardon any mis information. I have not confirmed the things further yet its pretty clear through Kamran's reply that the information provided to me was incorrect.

I have to agree that members should post reliable information, so it was my mistake. It was told by a student of one of these firms and I used the phrase "according to my iformation" twice as a disclaimer.

Kamran sb things could be rectified in a straight manner instead of all that "TANZ", however, I like your style and didn't mind. Furthermore, I will try to come with factual information onwards.
No problem Shoaib,

It was not to taunt you. In fact I just reminded you your own attitude on this forum.

You are a brother and sharing of information should not be so restricted that it may not be disclosed merely for want of authentic proofs. These could be shared by attaching necessary disclaimer about reliability.

You are always welcome to enhance the info of the members.

Thanks for your forrbearance.

Regards,

Kamran.
Pages: 1 2