Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Advice Req
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to give exams during your article ship period as i m planning to do LLB during the period of Article shi[p

Webmaster
www.practiseislam.com
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Is it possible to give exams during your article ship period as i m planning to do LLB during the period of Article shi[p

Webmaster

Dear Webmaster,
Giving exams and preparing for exams is dependent upon your individual ability and capablities. Some people find it easy to take time out and study even during the articles while others find it impossible so there isnt any written rule in this regard. I would say even though it is possible to give exams, you are the best judge about your personal capablities so just analyse yourself and then make a decision.
www.practiseislam.com
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

OSA

Dear Webmaster,
Giving exams and preparing for exams is dependent upon your individual ability and capablities. Some people find it easy to take time out and study even during the articles while others find it impossible so there isnt any written rule in this regard. I would say even though it is possible to give exams, you are the best judge about your personal capablities so just analyse yourself and then make a decision.

OSA
Thanks

But you did not understand by question properly actually I can prepare for the exams but will they (firm) peoples will allow me to go for the exams or not thats is my question

Webmaster
www.practiseislam.com
Dear Webmoxter,
It is totally dependent on the environment of your firm, some firms allow the students to go for qualification other than CA, but in some firms you can take admission in any degree, but it is not necessary they are going to give the exam leaves for that, as they are not bound to do so, they are just bound to give you leaves for CA exams.
Regards.

SMR
thanx dear 4 ur suggestion

Webmaster
www.practiseislam.com