Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Wants Urgent Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Friends!
plz refer me some links where i get essay about LEADERSHIP ,DEMOCRACY , DICTATORSHIP and WHY U WANT TO BECOME
A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.

if u have then plz give me by email at
shsaeed2002@yahoo.com
These are simple words, why don't you search them on wikipedia?
Thanks For Remembering me this website.
but i never find the essay why u want to become a chartered accountant.

plz help me
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><b>why u want to become a chartered accountant?</b><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

This is the most difficult question...
I think it is not that much difficult. Kuch tu soch kar hi hum sab ne ye feild join ki thi. Aap wo likkh do jo reason aap ne socha tha.
Like e.g., C.A. is the most respected and the most prestigoius qualification of Business etc etc....
Accounting is a career path and not just a job. The skills that you learn will apply to any career that you take. Accounting is a profession that is as prestigious as becoming a doctor or lawyer. Here are some insights and experiences from senior accounting majors
If you want a challenge and you're a goal seeker, being an accounting major offers you all the opportunity in the world. Employers seek accounting majors because of their dedication to excellence and hard work. The opportunities are endless.
The skills required in accounting are not high except in two areas being, analytical and computer skills. When compared to many of the different professional careers out there, almost any skill requires you to have some type of attention to detail as well as computer technology skills. However, accounting differs from the rest in other areas. In accounting you do not have to socialize with many people, you work in a self pressure environment only, and you do not need a high amount of initiative. This separates accounting from many other different professions, making accounting a much easier career to develop the necessary skills to become an accountant. The best feature of a career in accounting, is that anyone can learn to become an accountant. There are no specific skills or talents that cannot be learned and developed in the field of accounting.

The other major benefit of a career in accounting is the great pay. In fact, in your first year of accounting you can make as much as fifty-five thousand dollars a year. Within ten years or less of your career in accounting, you should be making over six figures. This can be obtained quicker by furthering your degree in accounting which you can reach as high as an MBA. There are many careers that take much longer to receive accreditation for that do not allow you to earn that type of income so quickly. Along with all the other benefits of accounting, it is no surprise that accounting is a very popular field that many people are working to get into.
You can see for yourself that accounting has many professional and career benefits that are appealing to anyone. From being able to work in a professional setting either for a large corporation, the government or yourself, accounting offers some key features and benefits that caNnot be found in other professional careers.
nice essay ... thank you
BeL@L
Really appreciable....Keep it up bro.
Thanks BeL@L, you really give nice essay.
<b>Why i want to become an chartered accountant [ Exculsive mine thoughts ] You may disagree </b>

1) Only professional CA knows whats going on beyond the billion figuers from government Economy to Political manipulations.

2) We do not only check frauds through Audit, Chartered accountant knows the true picture of investment world to modern Economy needs as well.

3) Daily changes in currency, market changes, stocks up and down, Inflation to Modern needs of business these are the fields which only Chartered Accountants knows better then others.

4) Being in a place where i am motivating staff, after parsimonious and stingy its more aspiring for me rather than being a soldier and obeying orders.

5) I am quite providential in abode where I can truely explore my hidden affirmations. It craves a lot of rigid and unyeilding work.

6) It was my childhood Aim to follow my grandfather work who was Accountant before the Partition in sub-continent.

7) If God scrutinizing me, I will definitely prove my self and add more Worth, value, opinion, distinction towards my country PAKISTAN

That's all for now

<b>The company accountant is shy and retiring. He's shy a quarter of a million dollars. That's why he's retiring. </b>
<i>
Milton Berle</i>
thats great BeL@L.