Accountancy Forum

Full Version: How STUPID are you??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<b>Hey members, found something intesting; so I'm gonna share it out with you....

This is a test........ that tells your stupidity level........[p]

http//www.nerdtests.com/ft_stupid.php

But after finishing the test all of you must share the result!!!!!!!!

But be honest OK?</b>
very funny
i got
28% scored higher (more stupid),
3% scored the same, and
69% scored lower (less stupid).

You are 69% stupid. This means...

Astute Accountant Please also tell you score.
hehehe..... don't worry. I'll let you know soon, very soon....!

Gratitude...!
It Tells I am 76% stupid...)
It ssys that I am 41% stupid....shoud I be happy or what???
@ Shsaeed
Please wait a little bit more. Actualy, I'm waiting for the result of some senior members, one of which I deem to be the least stupid member of the forum i.e., the intellactual one.

@ M.Amir
Cngr8zzz Bro. You are on the top of the merit list.... Hehehe.... By the way, I didn't know that you could be ****** to such a gr8 extent....hehehe....

@ Saracen
Dear, you could have done better; keeping in mind that 50% marks are mandatory for passing any exam for the accountants. P)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">By the way, I didn't know that you could be ****** to such a gr8 extent....hehehe....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Well If I am 76% Stupid I bet that the test was 100% stupid...LOLZZ
O' O' Amir Bhai seems as if u r offended by my laugh. Yes, the test surely is stupid, no doubt about it. You some one who had topped an intelligence test, proved to be 56% stupid. Can you believe this? Surely, no one can. The test is just to make us smile and nothing else.
So stay cool.......!
Dear ASTUTE ACCOUNTANT I was not offended by your laugh read it once again <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">100% stupid...LOLZZ<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">....
Believe it or nor, I'm 32% stupid

Your Score Summary

Overall, you scored as follows

64% scored higher (more stupid),
4% scored the same, and
32% scored lower (less stupid).

You are 32% stupid. This means...

You are kinda' smart. Many have done better, but you did much better than half the other test-takers! Good for you.
You Got The Right %age Because You Are ASTUTE...
Congratulations Astute Accountant You are really ASTUTE
@ shsaeed n' Amir

Profound Thanks

Thats amazing i am surprise to see that my rating is 54%.
Hey you are still better. Some one was even 97%.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7