Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Operations Management :?:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<b><font color="blue">Operations Management . . .

What is it all about ? ? ?

n wht abt the job opp in this field ? ? </font id="blue"></b>
<b>Operations management</b> is an area of business that is concerned with the production of goods and services, and involves the responsibility of ensuring that business operations are efficient and effective. It is also the management of resources, the distribution of goods and services to customers, and the analysis of queue systems.

Operations also refers to the production of goods and services, the set of value-added activities that transform inputs into many outputs. Fundamentally, these value-adding creative activities should be aligned with market opportunity for optimal enterprise performance.

<b>Origins</b>
Historically, the body of knowledge stemming from industrial engineering formed the basis of the first MBA programs, and is central to operations management as used across diverse business sectors, industry, consulting and non-profit organizations. what is operations strategy?

<b>Operations Management Planning Criteria</b>

<b>Control</b> by creating and maintaining a positive flow of work by utilizing what resources and facilities are available

<b>Lead</b> by developing and cascading the organizations strategy/mission statement to all staff

<b>Organize</b> resources such as facilities and employees so as to ensure effective production of goods and services

<b>Plan</b> by prioritizing customer, employee and organizational requirements

<b>Maintaining</b> and monitoring staffing, levels, Knowledge-Skill-Attitude (KSA), expectations and motivation to fulfill organizational requirements

<b>Performance Measures</b> for the measurement of performance and consideration of efficiency versus effectiveness

Hope You Now Understand

Sheikh Asim Saeed
<b><font color="blue">n wht abt the job opportunities ? ? ? </b></font id="blue">
I Can Provide You The Salaries Of Operations Management.
I Hope You Get A Clear Idea About The Scope.

The Salaries are on yearly basis.

Operations Director
£115000 + bonus + exec benefit
United Kingdom

Business Operations Manager
£60,000
United Kingdom

Chief Operations Officer
£1000 per day
Ukraine

Retail Head of Operations
$110,000 Tax Free
Dubai, UAE

These Are The Latest Releases Of Job Opportunities.
I Think You Now Understand The Scope And Status Of
This Field In The World.

Thanks
Sheikh Asim Saeed
bhi i am in pk [)] . . .the info provided is not much use to me . . .
wo to i also know how much the ppl on the top get . . .
but wht abt the scope at the beginning [)] ?
Sorry brother you are right i give you very high post salaries.

the starting salary is
for outside 36000$ To 48000$

i never have any idea about the salary of management in pakistan.
But Management consultancy is a promising area. The management accountants are in demand in the area of management consultancy for their specialization in management accountancy, management systems and cost efficiency techniques. The competitive cost and quality go a long way to establish competitive advantage and enhance the exports. Hence, management accountants have bright prospects within the country and abroad as cost / quality advisors.

Actually i never have more than the information which i given to
you. Because i'm never in this field , my basic field is CA and
Inshallah, within next 15 days i get admission in CA Module-A.

Thanks

Sheikh Asim Saeed
[)]