Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Help Need ~CGPA & %age & MBA Test Book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<b><font color="red">

Hello,

Can any one tell me please that How we <font color="green">convert %age into CGPA</font id="green"> according to HEC roles.

For example if i get 62% marks in my exams then what will be CGPA of it.

Please post all detail of it here

Regards</font id="red"></b>
Any One Who Tell me about above

[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]

<font size="3">

<font face="Courier New"><font color="red">2ndly Tell me Please that What Book will be suitable for Bank, Business Organization Tests for MBA's (Finance)</font id="red"></font id="Courier New"></font id="size3">

Please wait

i 'll tell you all required info

Regards
<font color="green">
Still no person to tell me

????

Why ????

Koi hay jo mujay info day...Lagta hay ap loog sirf apnay posting pay lagay ho ho our ye Khurram Sb ap nay abi tak bata kay koi info nahi di.

Koi sharam karo yar

Regards</font id="green">
Actually Yaar it is very tough to calculate this.
i think u can wait more , koi na koi tu bata hee day ga.
Hello Brother,
I Specially find it for you.
but i still never understand how to calculate.
because i am never at this level.

you may understand it yourself or may consult other about this.

I also request the other members to throw some light on this topic
given below.

Muhammad Asim Saeed Sheikh
Please Read Carefully the information provided.

<b>Introduction</b>
The University operates on the semester system – First and Second semesters of approximately 15 weeks of lectures, two weeks of registration, plus three weeks of final examinations. This system is fashioned after the American system, which emphasizes practicality and quantification of academic programmes.

Actually, the adoption of the Course Credit System could be traced to the 1977 National Policy on Education which stated in Section 43(2) that Universities and other institutions of higher learning will be required”to reconsider the practice whereby examination performances in a limited number of papers determine the grading of graduates and to explore ways of introducing an element of continuous evaluation.

Hence, the NUC Amendment Decree 49 of 1988 gave the NUC, among other things, the responsibility of producing a uniform understanding of concepts and terms related to the adoption of the Course Credit System. The NUC, then produced the National Minimum academic standard documents for each degree programme based on the Course Credit System, to guide accreditation exercise.

<b>Definition of Course Credit System</b>
The Course Credit System is a quantitative system of organization of the curriculum in which subjects are broken down into unit courses which are examinable and for which students earn credits if passed.

The courses are arranged in progressive order of difficulty or in levels of academic progress. For example, Level 100 courses are to be coded 101, 103, 105, etc for first semester and 102, 104, 106, etc for the second semester. Likewise, Level 200 courses would be coded 201, 203, 205, etc., and 202, 204, 206, etc. respectively.

<b>Credit Units (CU)</b>

One Credit is considered equivalent to one hour of classroom lecture per week (or) two hours of laboratory time per week .Credit units represent the weight assigned to the courses, and are recorded in credit hours. Thus, CUs consist of specified number of student-teacher contact hours/week/semester. A full-time student is one who is taking twelve or more credits in a semester up to a maximum of 24. A student taking fewer than twelve credits is considered a part-time student.

<b>Grading System</b>

The most common grading system is the assignment of a numerical or alphabetical letter score to the results of examinations or submitted reports, projects, and papers. Numerical grading systems usually are arrayed on a scale running from 0 to 4.0, with 4 representing outstanding work. Letter systems generally run from A to F, with A representing outstanding work and F representing failure. Sometimes these systems are fractional, so that indices such as "2.5" or "A+" or "A-" appear on records. Fractional usage means that a student's work was judged to be slightly better or worse than the average for that grade but not sufficiently different to justify awarding a lower or higher whole numeral or letter. Some undergraduate faculty and institutions do not use numerical or letter grades, but rather prepare detailed comments on student's work, progress, and capabilities. Institutions that do not award grades are usually able to translate their reports into a grade scale if that is required by another institution or an employer.

The Data Cannot Be Copy Easily.
Please Open The Link Below.

<hr noshade size="1">http//www.freewebs.com/bizadmin/cgpa.htm

<b><font color="red">Aray Kia bat hay Saeed Bhai ap ki...

Good yar bacharay Aaitabar ko thora si help mil jaye gi.

Jazak Allah</font id="red"></b>
Thanks Khurram Bhai,

I only do this To Happy ALLAH TALLAH because
its a muslim's duty to help their brother if
you able to help and also share knowledge of
everything to everyone.

Allah Tallah qabool kary.

Aamin

<font color="red">Thanks Dear,

Now i think all things are clear to Aaitabar.

agar koi our masla pash ho to

Hum (Shaheen Accountancy Forum) heen na[8D]

Regards</font id="red">
Ya! that's true we are always here to solve the problems of others
and also fulfill our problems.

[quote]<i>Originally posted by khurram_jamal</i>
<br />

2ndly Tell me Please that What Book will be suitable for Bank, Business Organization Tests for MBA's (Finance)

yaar i think GMAt will be suitable for MBA finance seeking job test in banking sector / financial institutions .
For MTOs (Management trainee officers) GMAT / GRE