Accountancy Forum

Full Version: what is last date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sir i need some information about joining the firm shahid ahned and co.

2 yrs ago i register my self as mfc student after my Fsc.after two unseccessful attempts in module A
i quit it and did my BA.(2nd division)
Now i want to join ur firm as a graduate trainee.But i want to continue my studies as an acca student.
tell me can i join firm in this way.and what is the last date of joining firm.

My other question is what stipend is offer to graduate trainee pe month.

Pz reply as soon as possible

Thank u very much
allah hafiz
Dear Irfan

You can register with any CA firm which is willingly to recruit you as registered CA trainee student. The duration for articles for CA on graduation basis is 5 years. Had you joined training after completion of CA Inter then your articles duration had been 3.5 years. Stipend in your case will be Rs. 3,000. If you are doing ACCA I suppose that you are aware of the fact that articles with a CA firm is not compulsory, however, it is good for gaining some experience.

Regards
Shoaib
ok thanks
but pz tell me the whole precedure of joining a firm step by step and what kind of interview will be.And also tell me is there any specific date for joining firm or i can join it any time cause i m much busy these days in my sis wedding.
thanks u so much and allah hafiz
Irfan there is no specific procedure or specific date of joining the firms. Different firms have different policies and you will be asked normal questions in interview i.e. about yourself and some simple academic concepts. I think you can wait untill you get done with your domestic engagements.

I think in your case you wont be able to join the big names, however, I think it won't be a big problem for you to join a medium or a small firm.

What you have to do is get the list of ICAP's firms form ICAPs office or web (link is present somewhere on this web). Then try to rank firms, we can be helpful at this stage. And then just go to the firm, drop your CV and follow the procedure you are told.
i went shaid ahmed and co last a firm in peshawer.
A clerk told me the we gave 1800 rupees.But u said that it is 3000 all over country.so can u solve this last confusion.
If you are a registered student, I mean registered with ICAP any firm is bound to pay you the minimum stipened that is Rs. 3,000
well it means i show him my registration card of icap then i will be paid 3000 whether i continue my studies as mfc student or not.Because i have started acca now but still i have registration card of icap that i have made 2 yrs ago after my fsc.
So what about that.
at last i must thank u brother that u r helping me but i still need help.
God bless all of us
Yaar when you will join a firm many things will get clear to you. You can join training with a CA firm by registering with ICAP (by paying registration fee Rs. 8,000 and fulfilling the procedure, you do qualify for getting registered), or you may join a firm without registering with ICAP if the firm is willing.

Every firm is bound to pay the registered students the minimum rates as specified by ICAP, now I am not sure whether there are any firms that are not following ICAP's stipend policies. But if you are not registered with ICAP its totally on firm's discretion. I know students working with firms without any stipend.
bus yar one last question pher aap kee jaan chor doon ga.
i m already a registered student.as i registered myself after my fsc.
So pz tell me that now i wanna join firm as graduate trainee so i will register again myself of old registration say kaam chal jay ga.
Remember that i m registered as mfc student.
Dear Irfan,

You are confused with the word "registered student". By registered student for stipend purpose, it means a student who meets the eligibility crietria for entering a registration contract with the principal for articleship under the applicable streamline. Streamlines include, graduates with exepmtion from PPT, graduates having qualified the PPT, CA Intermediate qualified, Master degreeholders, ACCAs, ACMAs etc.

So, first of all you must evaluate whether you are eligible to register a training (articleship) contract with a firm / principal. You will be a registered student for the purpose of stipend, when you will have a registered contract of training or in other words when your articleship will start.

Otherwise there is no compulsion on any firm to pay you the prescribed stipend if you are working as unregistered trainee with them without registering the training contract.

Your MFC status does not in fact make you eligible for such stipend. You will have to get this status cancelled from ICAP before you apply for registered contract for training becoz a student of ICAP cannot have two status at a same time.

Hope you would understand.

Regards,

Kamran.