Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Emergency Imposed by a Dictator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dear Fellows
General Musharaf in order to save his KURSI has announced the emergency in the country. Please post your opinions regarding the coward decision by a coward person.
Dears
What is going on in Pakistan is realy very sad.Its clear that agencies were also involved in all the activities which led to law and order situation in the country.
Is pakistan Musharraf's own property,Kia ham sab mar gaye hain ya ab be HAM ZINDA QUOM HAI....?

WEll....... The PROCLAIMATION of EMERGENCY under the article 256 of the constitution "once again proved" that our President can go to any extent to grind his own axe........!!!!!!!
Might rules. The imposition of emergency was quite on cards as the result of events happened in recent pass. Any such condition is not going to cast a direct affect on Pakistani public in short term. And I guess we people are least bothered about things which do not affect us directly today. There should be a decrease in suicide attacks especially if these were designed by agencies. Musharraf has very effectively managed the men in uniform because only they could be a threat to him. So nobody knows how long the situation will continue. And we will rest in our drawing rooms just debating on the political conditions in Pakistan. Men like Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry, Itizaz Ahsan, Javed Hashmi, Imran Khan and many others who showed enough courage to speak against a marshall law administrator have already been detained. Private news channed who had created real problems for the government have been forced under control. So, everything set for Musharraf and party.
Assalam-o-Alaykum

Every one shall condemn this act as the emergency is imposed for their on benefits only. However, this is the fact that majority of our population don’t know any thing about emergency especially in our villagers. So there is a need of political awareness in our villages.
I was in my village when the General imposed emergency and I see that people were asking about the emergency. We can expect a good react only when we create political awareness in our villages.

Best Wishes
Zia ur Rahman
The supreme court bench was near to declare their decision, infact it was just to announce the decision when the emergency is imposed. i think that he will continue the current status till election and as he did in presidential election he will do the same in coming elections.
Shoaib
Hey come out of this fantacy that the suicide attacks would be reduced. Musharraf has yet to prove to Bush that he is indispensible for war against terrorism.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Imran</i>
<br />The supreme court bench was near to declare their decision, infact it was just to announce the decision when the emergency is imposed. i think that he will continue the current status till election and as he did in presidential election he will do the same in coming elections.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yah, the day when the SC regarded the implemntion of emergency as illegal, emergency was imposed on the very same day.
An emergency can continue for only 2 months "legally". However, there is always an option, in Pakistan, to amend the constitution. So...
Dear Members,
Yey Uncle Ka Last Patta That Jo Unhoon Nay Phaynk
Diya , Ub Tu Bus Unka Borya Bistra Samaytna Baqi
Rah Gaya Hay.

Muhammad Asim Saeed Sheikh
Mr Musharraf only imposed emergency to control the jdry and if u observe the effect of emergency than you will identify thatt only the higher courts/judges are effected. Musharraf wants judges to deliever the verdicts of all pending court cases in favour to him. Mushi only wants "power" "power" n only power and he can go to any limits to gain the power. i have to say that Mushi is not acting in favour of pakistan but agaist the pakistan.

i would like to add one more thing that all the judges who are under the PCO oath are dishonest and public is not expecting any justice from them. i would regard those judges who have refused to take oath under the PCO as real hearo of nation and they are the only honest judges in the country.

our gov accused our judges to release of terrorist. if they really released the terrorist than resposbility lies on the goverment not on the courts. courts only decide the cases on the basis of evidence provided and if gov failed to provide the sufficient evidence to prove them guilty than it is the gov fault not the judges fault. and you all will be well aware that the judges who released the said terrorist are now under PCO oath. why????????????.
i am well aware that in many european countries most of labbeled terrorists were released becaues police failed to present sufficient evidence before the courts. European gov didnt accused them for releasing the terrorists.

people say that constitution is superior but in pakistan i would say DUNDA is superior.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>
<br />Shoaib
Hey come out of this fantacy that the suicide attacks would be reduced. Musharraf has yet to prove to Bush that he is indispensible for war against terrorism.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Valid point astute. It is therefore that I always applaud you astuteness. Still we can hope of things getting slightly better with passage of some time.

One thing always confuse me, when every thing is to be proved to Bush and party, and they are the ones who are to decide the fates of our leader and our country then how come they are unaware that who is responsible for the suicide attacks in Pakistan? I mean in my view if Pakistan's agencies are involved then US agencies are also supposed to know. May be one day the enigma of this world "agencies" is cleared.
All Are Facts which are happening now in our country , off course But There Is a fact which is superior of all other facts That Is

"Jub Haq Baatil Say Takraata Hay Tu Baatil Mitt Jata Hay."

Thanks

Muhammad Asim Saeed Sheikh

Dear fellows

All the opinions given in this post are against the dictator Musharaf. That means that atleast we people are able to distinguish between right and wrong. But can any one tell us the proper way to oppose this. We all know that restrictions on media, detention of top judges, implementation of PCO and emergency all are absolutely wrong with no justification. Then why dont we oppose it why dont we stand against it. Its our country and only one person applying might is right is missusing all. HOw a common man oppose it. How long it will continue in our country?
I recently recieved an SMS from one of my friend see this..

YE TERA PAKISTAN HAY NA MERA PAKISTAN HAY, YEH JIS KA PAKISTAN HAY WOH SADR-R-PAKISTAN HAY....

PAKISTAN KA MATLAB KI, BOMB BHMAKAY AUR AGHWA...

PAKISTAN SAY ZINDA BHANG...

Anyways...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
<i>Originally Posted By ZIA-UR-RAHMAN</i>
<b>
However, this is the fact that majority of our population don’t know any thing about emergency especially in our villagers. So there is a need of political awareness in our villages.</b><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You are 100 percent right...

Dears, Pakistan was already under dictatorian influence even before the regime of Perveze, whether this was Nawaz Sharif, Benazir, or others they all were and are paid employees of America, America used all of them like a tissue paper and whenever Amricans need Pakistan they knowingly and willingly supported dictators...

Had our people been educated we would not have been facing this problem, when i saw in news paper convoy of Benazir on 18th October i feel pain in my heart, the biggest fraud, fully curropted, lewdness supporter, american agent, western culture supporter, AMRECI SUNDI, belonger to Family of curropts was given a warm welcome by PAKISTANI FOOLS(BEWAQOOF/ILLETRATE/JAHIL) People...

Dears we need to educate our nation, we need to tell them history of this Benazir, Perveze and others they all are American agents, they try to ruin down ISLAM, but INSHA-ALLAH they will not be able to ruin it down...

Please show your loyalty to ISLAMISTS and JEHADISTS...

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
Dear Aamir

Your are absolutely right at your opinion but one thing is that we dont have any leader in our nation. When it comes to vote i always felt confusion to which party should i vote. nawaz league benazir molvis musharaf or imran khan. all are the same. To some extent mma looks a better option as ando may kana raja but you have notice their behaviour its not in the favour of nation. so chose karay to kis ko karay koi ahl he nahi.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8