Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Sign Your Petition against Pervez's Invasion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sign Your Petition against Emergency

http//www.gopetition.com/petitions/we-oppose-emergency-in-pakistan.html
I have signed it
http//www.gopetition.com/petitions/we-oppose-emergency-in-pakistan/signatures.html

See Signatures Made By Others...
what are u all up tooo. he has done he right job. is it waht happens when some one performs the duty. he did right with lal masjid . saved many like us.but the non sense was done by CJ by suspending the IGs and other SENIOR OFFICIALS .because they were involved in taking the action out.but the actions were all right and positive.molvis are the big trouble here in pakistan.we students are with PRESIDENT GEN. PERVEZ MUSHARRAF.
keep going
Ali_Boy9, as you are still a boy, let some maturity come in you, your comments regarding LAL MASJID will be shown as evidence at Akhirat, and your comments regarding CJ will also make you in trouble at that day because "BOHTAN" is one of the biggest sin, i have already said lot of time that if a person wants to abuse ALLAH(S.W.T) he used to abuse molves because these molves are the strongest obstacle in the way of ill doings of people like you...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> was done by CJ by suspending the IGs <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

It looks to me as you are also a derivative of some IG....

Mr muhammad amir i have right to vote for nw leader means i'm not a kid anymore.now i dont know wat will your desired govt will say.anyways.i believe in Allah more than u and your companions(molvis).and dont worry people like u will be very soon filtered away from the society.i love my pakistan and can never bear an evil eye of people like u and others like you.and hey i guess u have a godfather in MMA.HUH.........
Peace out.........
Dears,

It would be better if we dont fight over these issues at the forum in this way. Every one should have full right of expressing his views on the forum and no one should restrict the other, as he is also doing the same.

I am not very much in favor of the emergency. Emergency was in fact required in areas like Swat under the Constitution of Pakistan but the orders of emergency have not been issued under the constitution. These have been signed by a dictator in his capacity as a dictator thus nulifying the consitution, that is totally unjustified. We must not forget that any act against the constitution, unless supported by resolution in national assembly through a midification in constitution itself, or ratified by supreme court, is to be punished. And this punishment is death penalty. It's another issue that we never did this. Becoz we are a nation which rarely do a required thing. I am not saying anything from my mind. This is what has been written in consititution.

This emergency has nothing to do with the anarchy that Maulvies are spreading all over the year. This was only purposed to eliminate the judiciary and nothing else. It can by no means called as justified. There is no implementation of law in Pakistan by law enforcers and only the judiciary was an avenue where someone hurt was heard. Now this avenue has also been eliminated. This is a robbery on the basic rights of humans.

*****************************************************, which will and should not go a long way in saving this Musharraf and army which is the worst army in the world. No one should forget that this is not a new comment from me for the army.

However, this post of mine no where supports the Maulvies creating anarchy in the country , everywhere we can see, and those who declare every one as enemy of Allah only becoz their Maulvies or their interests are called in question by any one.

One should not certify what will be asked and what will not be asked in Akhirat. No one has been granted license to issue such certificates. Its utmost rigidity which in practical terms lead to anarchy and this is what we are seeing wherever such maulvies are in power. They issue certificates of Jahnnum and tickets of Jannat and wherever such certificates/tickets are denied, they pick up guns and bombs. Whatever one may call me on reading it, but in my view it is just a wild and inhuman act.

It's time to crush such rigidity. But it cannot justify to eliminate judiciary and implement such emergency to save one's own seat.

Regards,

Kamran.

[I have deleted a line through this edit, becoz irrespective of whatever I have inside me, I dont by any means want to indulge in anything tentamounting to contempt of new judiciary].
Dear Ali i know your are much much better muslim than me and lot of others-Alhamdulillah-Ishiliay to tumhari fikar kar raha hoon, please do not use wrong words for SHUHADA-E-LAL MASJID, and your statement regarding CJ is in my view a "BUHTAN-E-AZEEM" on him, i may be wrong because i am not a religious scholar, however their are(in forum) some MOHADESEEN-E-KIRAM, MUFAKEREEN-E-AZAM, FUQHA-E-KIRAM...you can consult with them that whether your statement regarding CJ is Buhtan or not they will better tell you about it...

Mr Kamran once again you try your best to degrade Moulvees, this is probably your habbit and i must say that it is not a good habit for you...

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
Dear Amir,

I once again clarify that from Maulvies, I do not mean real noble men. Maulvi is not something defined in Quran or Hadees. This designation does not exist in Islam.

So dont u worry please.

Regards,

Kamran.
Well, to be realistic, I believe that signing a petition (or any other resolution; like the one in question) won’t be of any use because no one is going to take an action against the govt. or call an account for. None is asking for our consent. Such petitions may only be helpful in fully democratic societies. It has nothing to do with Pakistan’s state of affairs.

Does anyone think that Musharaf is going to base his future decisions upon this petition? He is least bothered by what the nation thinks about him or what the nation wants him to do. What all he might be interested in; is how to please the super power and how to elongate his period of power.

And yes, the emergency was imposed just to impair the judiciary, having no reference to the activities of any religious or blasphemous leader. As far as the question of imposing the emergency without making a reference to the constitution is concerned, I must add that in other countries ‘actions are taken in accordance with the constitutions while in Pakistan constitutions are made/amended in the light of the actions taken by the ruling parties’. And this is exactly what has happened in this case, too. A unanimous resolution has been passed to make this emergency a ‘valid act’. This might be the reason, why Pakistan’s constitution is not well thought-out among the best constitutions of the world, whereas even the Indian constitution is well reputed.

Any way, it’s no use crying over spilt milk!!!!!

And by the way, this thread was not to debate over the issue of Maulvies rather was to condemn the proclaimation of emergency. C'mon there is no need to deviate from the main issue. PLEASE........(and hey, I'm not siding anyone rather am just requesting to stay coooooool)

Ok Astute Your Order Has Been Noted, I am quiet now...
My pleasure, Amir Bhai.
Dears,

Yes, it is not an issue of Maulvies. In fact Maulvies should not be an issue at all. But they always tend to be. However, some people without any reason consider that their view point is challenged or harmed if the general term Maulvies is taken into debate.

I think Maulvi is our self derived term (specially at sub-continent) and was not basically used as such in initial days of Islamic history. I may be wrong. Should be corrected, if I am.

Thanks Astute for being a cool spectator. I am convinced.

Regards,

Kamran.