Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Seat in big4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salm dears,
Can one secure a seat in big4 if he passes his Inter in seven or at most eight attempts.If not then can he get into some other good firm which doesn't affect one's future?
Thanks

I do know people in big 4 who have cleared inter in 7 or 8 attempts but it gets a bit tough after 6 attempts.
Nauman bhi thanks for your reply and please consider my 2nd question also.Aur ha jo attempts mai ne bataye in mai mai ne wo attempt bhe count kia hai jes mai mai ne exam ke leye apply nahi kia tha ,to kia wo attempt count hoga ya nahi?

If you applied for the attempt I mean if you submitted the exam form to ICAP & if & only your attendance is marked in that very attempt, your attempt in that paper will be counted. Otherwise, not.

So, if you didn't apply to ICAP anymore during your inter-modular duration or even you applied to ICAP for exams & didn't appear & your attendance in that paper has not been marked in ICAP records, those attempts won't be counted. OK!

Only those attempts are counted in which you appear before ICAP for exams & attempted those in actual & your attendance has been marked as well.
Dear sir thanks alot.