Accountancy Forum

Full Version: UHY Hassan Naeem & Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want information about (Urbach Hacker Young) Hassan Naeem and co.
I am seeking a firm for CA articleship.

I hear some where it is an emerging firm and acquire 7th number with in period of just one year.

waiting for helpful information
Hassan Naeem and Co, in my opinion is a good firm but am not very confirmed about this seventh number and I don't think this is the case
I just heard about it.

Is it from among the broken S.M. Masood and Co.?

Regards,

Kamran.
What about its affiliation with Hacker young (international).
and what is the impact foreign affiliation on firm ,speacially when it is a reknown firm as in case Hacker Young.
Kamran you are right. This firm has been made by former partners of S. M. Masood after breaking up. And I have heard that its doing well, but I am not very sure about its association with Hacker and Young.
Sir my friend told me that they using the letter head of Hacker Young
I also see the report of DTM which clearly mention its affiliation.

My friend tell me more that at the time of divison from SM Masood work was divided fifty fifty but now currently HNCO has obtained more than 70 % client of previous firm.
Further more they are capturing new market as well.

In this case it is not a bad choice to join
Coclusion I should join UHY Hassan Naeem & Co. it the best then wondring anywhere else ,except big three.
No, I will say if you don't find any place in first seven or eight firms then go for this
Aoa

Can you please tell me about current ranking of this firm?

Im interested in joining it.

attn Mr. Kamran, A quick reply will be appreciated
AOA

Will any one guide me...
whether to join M.Hussain Ch. & Co. or Hassan Naeem & Co.??
i have offer from both.
Cut yourself in two and join both of them. [D]
<b>http//www.uhy-hnco.com/hnco/</b>

the above mentioned link may help u....