Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Live Cricket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dear,

I just could not help laughing on reading ur point of difference in WWE and Cricket as far as the pre-planning is considered.

To the common majority of muslims (also in any other religion), if you ask how u know the religion u r following is the correct one and how u know there is a God of whom we should have fear and how u know their would be a judgment day and how u know the Quran is God's book. You will get the most repeated reply, "becoz we have faith on it." )

I dont say that for a religion this is bad but in my view faith is the thing which makes the difference that an idol worshiper is not correct and the worshiper of God is correct (or even vice versa Naoozbillah). Becoz no one has seen the God with his eyes. For faith, it is imperative that one bases his faith without demanding much of proofs and without asking much of criticisng questions. Therefore we say that faith has the relationship with soul and not with mind. {this is only an example which may not 100% suit the situation but it can be materially co-related to ur issue}.

Now you declared that in WWE matches no one (like a movie) knows the end but he/she even knowing that every thing is pre-decided watchs the wwe matches. So u declared two things. First one that wwe is pre-decided or fixed like a movie. Second one that people even see it with interest while they know it is pre-decided/fixed, though they are not certain about the final outcome (just as they see a movie). I dont think I have let any of ur point out of this break up of sentences. If I have made such a blunder, please let me know?

Now if I apply same thing to cricket. I know (cant say about others) every match of (or even material number of matches) cricket is pre-decided/fixed. I (cant say about other people), even believing / knowing that these cricket matches are materially pre-planned/fixed (though not knowing final outcome) see these cricket matches with interest just as we normally see a movie. Then dear brother what makes the sense for you to differentiate between the two. Just your faith??????????? As I gave you an example in above lines about the faith.

This is ur sole feeling that people dont deem cricket to be pre-planned and people deem WWE as pre-planned. I know lots of people in my circle who dont deem WWE as pre-planned and also know so manys who deem cricket to be pre-planned. As far as my feeling is concerned, You know I make no differentiation between the two.

So, becoz u r a cricket lover, and for ur statistical record and audited calculations what I say is not tennable. therefore, you differentiate WWE and cricket (as far as their nature is concerned, as a sport), just becoz of ur belief or faith or prejudiced approach due to whatever reason.

I was just suspecious what the genie you were going to brought out of the bottle for differentiating WWE and Cricket (in their nature) but I dont feel gud about the quality of ur response and the basis you have made for proving WWE as a movie / drama and in contrast for proving cricket to be something different. Yaar u r a professional, please dont make such basis for declaring ur viewpoint to have more weightage and for decalring my viewpoint vague. Abb kiyaa kahoon, aakhir ba-qaul astute accountant tum bhi bhaai ho. I just cant praise the differentiation u made in the style of a kid.

So dear at the end, i also take such allegations on my shoulders as well. Yes, it could also be my belief or vague faith (based on my own analysis) that cricket is as preplanned/fixed as WWE is.

So it would be better that like me you also agree to the point that both of us dont have documentary evidences about what we both understand and deem and here on this thread this was only to share what we feel inside on the failure of our heros, due to whatever reasons, and not to conclude anything. As in the outset I said that like Astute ur problem is also to be lover of cricket and a person who cant bear to hear that Pakistan has done wrong. The difference may be of expressing one's feelings. Nothing else. You cant prove to the contrary!!!

Pakistan PaaindaBaad!!!

Regards,

Kamran.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />
To the common majority of muslims (also in any other religion), if you ask how u know the religion u r following is the correct one and how u know there is a God of whom we should have fear and how u know their would be a judgment day and how u know the Quran is God's book. You will get the most repeated reply, "becoz we have faith on it." )
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I suppose there could be no answer for any ordinary Muslim or follower of any other religion except the one you gave. At least
my answer is same. I think I should not continue on this issue.

This issue is never related, and a sort of zabardasti has been done to relate this issue with the subject of discussion here. Neither I not you at any point in this thread denied that our perception is often biased by our beliefs. So nothing new, and the example was never required. I may be wrong but just my humble opinion.

Its good that my post made you laugh, however, I never intended to do so neither I tried to cut a joke.

I won't say that I have been totally unsuccessful. The break up you gave of my point was right. It is something else that I had to repeat the same concept in different words a number of times to make you realize what am I trying to say. Now I don't know how many times I have to write what I meant by that.

One thing is clear that either I am unable to communicate my viewpoint properly or you are unable to grasp things. For this reason I had to made things as simple as possible in my last post. Waise just to tell you nothing was different in my earlier post on this very issue. I don't know what took you so long to laugh (ye tou vohi baat hoi lateefa aj sonaya aur hasay kal.

I repeated same thing many times, but you were not getting my point until my last post where you had been 50% correct. The difference in my last post was I tried to make things utmost simple and it worked. It means to make you understand I will have to remain as simple as possible.

Now you have understood what I tried to say, though there has been a slight confusion in interpretation, so I thin I can progress to the second step. It’s not the matter how I think, how you think or how a lot of people think.

Do you agree that WWE is a pre planned show? I assume that your answer is yes. Second question Do you think this fact (pre planning) is expressly or impliedly told to audience (talking about US audience, I know some of our people consider it as a genuine sport)?
If I can have the assumption of your answer I could proceed further. But on this issue I like to rely upon your answer instead of my assumption.

I hope the light humour in this post will not be taken negatively. And genie will come out. I don't know that whether I am right or wrong but I myself am 100% sure that I am not being biased on the basis of my belief on this issue (remember now its comparison of pre planning in cricket and WWE)

Dear Shoaib,

You so far have failed to prove a difference in the pre-planning of various games of which some of the sports in ur view and others are just a movie or drama.

Rahi baat lateefay kay next day samajh main aaney kee tu agar tum ko yeh pata hai keh lateefa next day kis ko samajh aataa hai tu yeh bhi pata ho gaa keh lateefa sunaya kis nay thaa. I can hardly decide who was better both of them. As you wish, you may be knowing what you have selected for your ownself. Do you find the one telling the joke better than the one who understood it next day??? Meri baat chhoro woh tu tum nay khud hee declare kar diyaa. I believe you will also not mind this compliment.

Now just dont beat about the bush. Your all wise conclusions base upon how you feel the general perception of the public is. About suh general perception concluded by you, I cannot agree at all.

If we assume that something is materially infected then it is infected. We cant make differentiations. Now the question is of level of the disease. In my opinion both games are equally endangered and there is no material difference in what happens at both avenues. You dont agree to my point of view.

In contrast you feel one game is dead as a sport and is only a drama while other has great immunity to recover. I cant accept ur view point as well.

Does it appear simple to your mind?

And I once again point out that it is worthless topic.

I am just replying you becoz you may feel deprived of equal treatment, if I will not reply.

Regards,

Kamran.
The End

I think its better now, at least you won't feel deprived of equal treatment. Surely its a worthless topic, so we should save our time for more constructive things. May be you will be thinking that this was what you concluded in the begining and it took me this much time to realise, but tali aik hath se nahin bajti. Chalo aik baat ka to pata chala ke kamran sb lateefa sunanay ke next day use samjhte hain.
Dear,

Thanx for the equal treatment.

Yeh bhi tu pata chala na kay lateefa kaun sunaata hai.

Regards.

Kamran.
Chalo!!! Late hi sahi mere bhaioon ko pata chal tu gia na.

Its better to be late then never to be.

Aisa tu nahi hua k sari raat HEER gaate rahe and some one asked in the morning, was HEER "he" or "she"..... LOL..... Khair, accountants ko kon sa pata chalta hai k whether some one is "he" or "she" as they asked from "DIA" if "she" is "male" and other similar examples..... LOL )

Astute,

Nothing in above discussion has changed my conclusion. Yeh samajh main aanaa aur lateefa sunaanaa were only compliments. And you know Shoaib ka tu kaam hee lateefay sunaanaa hai. He is famous for it. Least concerned kisi ko samajh aaey yaa naa aaey ya kal aaey. Bas woh tu sunaa deta hai P

Dia should apparently be a girl, but here every thing cannot be deduced from nicks. You can understand.

Regards,

Kamran.
Yes dear Bhai, I better understand. )

BTW, you seem too busy these days......
Yes,

I was at Islamabad and Rawalpindi for attending a family ceremony.

Regards,

Kamran.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Astute,

Nothing in above discussion has changed my conclusion. Yeh samajh main aanaa aur lateefa sunaanaa were only compliments. And you know Shoaib ka tu kaam hee lateefay sunaanaa hai. He is famous for it. Least concerned kisi ko samajh aaey yaa naa aaey ya kal aaey. Bas woh tu sunaa deta hai P

Regards,

Kamran.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

This is knew to me, earlier I considered myself somewhat serious person.

Chalo lateefay sunana is not a too bad thing magar I didn't know some people may take a whole day or more to understand my jokes. Koi baat nahin keep trying Kamran sb things will improve definitely.
Dear Shoaib,

I can very well understand what you made out of your mindset. Probelm again rests with you that you feel others understand it next day. I in my earlier post said that

Do you find the one telling the joke better than the one who understood it next day??? Meri baat chhoro woh tu tum nay khud hee declare kar diyaa.

UNQUOTE

So it was not me who said that joke is understood next day. Again it's Shoaib who feels this way. Now I canot understand how a person can gather the features and specifications of two personalities at the same time i.e.

- lateefa sunaaney waali personality; and
- the personality who understands that people get hold of the meaning on next day.

Ab yeh teesri khoobiyon waali personality kaun see hai, I really dont know.

Yes, of course things will keep on improving. Try your best.

Best regards,

KAMRAN.
Kamran sb itna ghusa kis baat ka he, I have received a reply within half an hour of my post.

mujhe kuch samjh nahin a rha where are things goin now, na hi main apni thori se aqal ko ye samjhne main laga sakta hoon.

Things will not improve (apni baat kr rha hoon)

Be happy, and if this is the way I don't mind
Dear,

It is just a co-incidence that we both are signed in at the same time.

Dont take it on heart.

It was just not to make you so serious.

Regards,

Kamran.
Thanks (a good gesture to end things up)
In Hollywood movie "TRUE LIES" there was a scene when the vehicle was on the edge of a destructed bridge and was hanging both ways, when a Bird came and landed on its bonut that was on river's side. The hanging vehcile just needed it and result was obvious. It crashed into deep waters.

Our cricket team was facing all the allegations (and things are going to be uncovered that I discussed in this thread almost 2.50 years back) and was hanging both ways of destructed bridge when YASIR HAMEED gave this interview and like the Bird of True Lies sat on the bonut of Pakistan Cricket team's badly hanging vehicle.

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpHKex8pgNA

I still believe cricket is always pre-decided/fixed like any other game you can think of.

However, I feel that match fixing cannot be proved; and as such I am also hopeful (though not ceratin) that this time it will again be materially un-proved.

Regards,

Pages: 1 2 3 4