Accountancy Forum

Full Version: just three questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to ask just two question.
1- How much time will it take to transfer from mfc scheme to direct graduate scheme.i mean in how many days i will get the new reg card.
2-i m once exempted from ppt now i m changing scheme to direct graduate so i have to pass ppt or not.
3- i want to know how people study in direct graduate scheme.I mean they study by themselves or helped by CA's in firm.Or they hire tuters.Because i think there will be not much time to hire tuters.
pz reply soon
Dear Irfan,

Question 1

How much time will it take to transfer from mfc scheme to direct graduate scheme.I mean in how many days i will get the new reg card.

Answer

It depends upon how earlier you apply to ICAP for cancellation of your registration as MFC and how earlier they respond you. Generally this process takes two weeks almost but it can vary in various situations. You must seek such information from ICAP directly (from director examinations or director education and training) instead of this forum. 'Director examinations' or 'director education and training' can provide you with much more authentic information than us as most of us are not updated with these tiny issues of your age group. This is an advice.

Question 2

I m once exempted from ppt now i m changing scheme to direct graduate so i have to pass ppt or not.

Answer

You will not be required to pass PPT once again, if you have already passed it. Rest assured, I guarantee you. Still, you should confirm it from ICAP.

Question 3

I want to know how people study in direct graduate scheme.I mean they study by themselves or helped by CA's in firm.Or they hire tuters.Because i think there will be not much time to hire tuters.

Answer

Firms will take your precious time and will put you into utmost hard work. You will forget relaxation, participation in celebrations, parties and coinciding ur schedules with ur family schedules. Believe you me, in some aspects, it is harder than an army's training, if you are really in a good firm and if you really have acceptibility to work hard. But this is what CA is, I always say. This is what elevates you. This is what other professional qualifications lack. This is what gives you respect and professional dignity. This is what distinguishes you from others. This is the adventure of your life and the golden period which will never come back to you once you will complete your registered artcileship. You will not be taught in ur firm as such. Firm is a place to learn the profession in practical perspective. This supplements ur studies indirectly as you see practical implementation of so much which you study but cannot understand from theoratical perspective. However, being a team member, on each assignment/work, you will have direct guidance of your team leader/job incharge/supervisor or Manager etc to learn and improve your work and practical exposure and knowledge.

Students have to study at their own. They also sometimes take classes in the evenings to have their preparation updated side by side. (I never took any class, and I joined the profession after B Com and PPT). However, I feel it is gud to take classes, if some one faces the problems. But every thing needs concentration. Otherwise nothing is fruitful. Registered article trainees/students of firms have a fix total leave in accordance with their entry stream in the firm duely prescribed by ICAP. I think for five years article it is 180 days in total five years but I am not confirmed about it at the moment. You send ur admission forms to ICAP at ur own before every attempt. Firms allow you exam leave before any exam of ICAP as per its policy so that ur total leaves should not increase the allowed limit in agree.

Hope you would be benefited.

Regards,

Kamran.
Yes, I am quite agree with Kamran about his answer of Question # 03. I am working in a chartered accountancy firm and I guess, only 100% capacity utilization is maintained in this field and time.
Irfan when you will enter the process everything itself will become very clear. Its not a long or difficult process.
thank u very nuch all brothers.
bus i 4th sawal bhe hai pher main app sub ke jaan chor doon ga.
after getting my registration card i m gonna join firm so regarding ur past experience in an average firm after how many days i will be ready to go to firm for my articulship.i mean after applying today
undazatun when will they call me.Remember in peshawer there is no big firm i think all are average
You can join firm after the cancellation of your previous registration. Also you will get your registration card after joining firm and after completing the prohibition period of 2 months. Then you will entre into the contract with icap after that registration card will be issued to you. Keeping in view that your registration start from the date of joing the firm after receiving cancellation letter of your previous registration from icap
Regards
Just repeating what Imran said.

First write a letter to cancel your MFC registration.

Second Find a CA firm (approved for training by ICAP) which is willingly to recruit you.

For finding a firm you should prepare your CV and must know the addresses of their offices. You also must a preference list in your mind.

Then go to the firm and start working there. After passage of two months you will send fill registration form and send it to ICAP, the name of the firm you are working with will be there on the firm. One can get registered with ICAP as a trainee student after joining a firm, and with the will of the partners of the firm.

You will receive your training contract and trainee registration card some two week later.

In your case duration of articles will be 5 years, and the firm is bound to pay you a minimum of Rs. 3,000 as stipend. There might be firms in Peshawar who are paying less than that, but it is against laws. You may continue talking exams after that. All expenses relating to your education including examination fee, coaching fee etc are going to be bore by you.

And remeber you need to be a graduate if you want to get registered with a firm. For ACCA registering with ICAP is not a must.

Its not the matter ke tum jaan choro gay ya nahin, you are welcomed to ask anything you like. But this process is simpler than what you are perceiving. So go ahead and best of luck
ok tu phir yeh b bata dain kay main nay BA main just 256/550 marks lian hain tho kia pher be firm mujay accept kar lay gee