Accountancy Forum

Full Version: property in dubai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i am using this website from last 4 years now from the time i took admission in mba then get married came here (dubai) now i am working with areal estate and i want to earn comission as i want to own my own house and its impossible in that minimal salary i am earning i despratly want bi client from pakistan as i know lots of paksitanies are buying property here as here property on its boom so its benefical to buy and resale
but unfortunaitly i dont know any one here or in pakistan i dont know how and whom to contact plz if you know any one who want to buy any thing in terms of property here contact with me on a_s.ma@yahoo.com
Dear Dia,

Do you have experience in dealing with properties specially at UAE.

There are lots of problems in delaing with real estate at Dubai due to enormous frauds. I have heard it from reliable sources.

This is just to remind you that you must take care while getting into any venture and it would be more advisable for you to assist some one in this field for some time to earn a practical exposure.

If any body will ask or discuss with me, I will certainly give your reference.

By the way what does your hubby do?

Regards,

Kamran.
i am currently working in a realestate an di know all the frauds thats y i dont want to get engage in new developers projects all i want to be an agent for big companies like damac .
my husby is electrical consultant, althugh not related to my topic
Gud to know.

I think the members would help you wherever it would be possible.

Regards,

Kamran.
Just wanted to know whether or not ur husband is related to same work. So it was not out of context.

Anyways.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kamran.