Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ASSOCIATION of CORPORATE TREASURERS(ACT) help!!??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SALAM ALL . MY NAME IS ALI AND I'M DOING ACCA FROM ISLAMABAD. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE PROSPECTS OF ACT . IS IT BETTER OR EQUALENT OF CA.i mean after qualifying ACCA what shall i go for.. I havn't encountered any AMCT. beside i dont have much information regarding the ACT.waiting for reply
aLi...
i guess people is busy or have no info regarding ACTs.. SENIORS???[V]
Are you making a query about UK's ACT or any other?

yes exactly .. but i have no info about it .. besides its scope in PAKISTAN AND MIDDLE EAST.. waiting for response
Postal Address
The Association of Corporate Treasurers
51 Moorgate
London EC2R 6BH

Email address enquiries@treasurers.org

URL www.treasures.org

Phone Main switchboard +44 (0)20 7847 2540
Fax +44 (0)20 7374 8744

I'm giving you the contact details because there is more than one area that you’d need to consider before you finalize your decision.

ACT is a good qualification and ACCAs are eligible for fast track and scholarship but i think at least you ll have to take CerITM of it. It is good for people who want to make a career in Treasury if you are interested in treasury then go for it.In pakistan Only a few people know this qualification here the treasurers are more inclined towards CFA and FRM set rather than AMCT so it all depends where do you want to end suggest you should also visit CIIA (certified International Investment Analyst) qualification as well and see wether it suits you or not