Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Bomb blast in lahore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Janyary 10 2007

Bomb blast in lahore near GPO and Highcourt

comments plz
kia comment karain is pe yaar. We have become use to of blasts. Lahore before this was considered comparatively safer.

Allah Pakistan ke dushmano ko tabah karay. Ameen
Dear Shoaib,

Who is enemy of Pakistan by the way?

Please apprise.

Regards,

Kamran.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sarfaraz</i>
<br />Janyary 10 2007

Bomb blast in lahore near GPO and Highcourt

comments plz
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Truly speaking, whenever I hear the news of such a blast etc It makes me feel that another "episode" of "bloodshed" has been "on aired". Alas!!!

And I always say to myself, in Pakistan the blood of its citizens is "worthless". Yahan pani ki tu koi qeemat hai lakin insaan k khoon ki koi qeemat nahi, huh!!!

@ Shoaib

Ameen!!!

Kamran Bhai!! You must be kidding!!! Don't you really know who are the enemies of Pakistan???!!!

I think any one (whether he/she be a Pakistani or not) thinks and acts in a way which are contrary to the cause of Pakistan, its solidarity and its internal and external stability he/she are to referred as the enemies of Pakistan.

Let's see what Shoaib Bhai has got to say on this.....

By the way, nice to see you on board. )Life has really got tough due to the prevailing power crisis. Uffff......!!!
Dear Astute,

I just share a joke with you to clarify what I have asked from Shoaib.

Once a man was seriously ill and admitted to a hospital. He had fewer hopes to survive. His all close relatives were standing or sitting by the side of his bed in the hospital room.

All of a sudden the patient (with his spirtual eyes) saw the angel 'Israel' who arrived the hospital room to get back the soul of the patient. Israel was of course not visible to others.

Upon seeing him, the patient started climbing his bed from hither and thither just to save his-self from the expected grip of Israel. On such a retaliation Israel was also depressed and started thinking how to capture the patient for taking out his soul.

In the meanwhile the relatives of the patient felt that the patient is in some severe pain or mentally disturbed situation. They also ran behind him while he was running around and captured him forcefully to get him laid on the hospital bed for supposed rest. The patient was so far succeeding to escape Israel but relatives, Mashallah, he did every effort to get rid of the grip of his relatives, but they did not let him to run.

Israel smiled on this situation and came near him to get hold of his soul.

The patient helplessly uttered, "main tay nai see marnaa, mainoo tay aapniyaa nay marwaayaa aiy"

[Means,

"I was not supposed to be captured by you and to face death but, these are my relatives who caused this death to me".]

So dear Astute,

Now you can understand what and why I am asking this question from Shoaib.

Regards,

Kamran.

Kamran sb nice analysis of the situation. I think we know that apno ne deliberately Israel ki help nahin ki. This is exactly what is happening in Pakitstan. According to my opnion "APNAs" are not only restricted to our govt., out short sighted oppositions also comes in the sphere. With Benazir the story of Musharraf is also over, perhaps that has proved to be the last nail in the coufin. Similar is the situation with INSHLLAH WAZEER E AZAM Pervaiz Elahi and party. However, they are political genious and this party will revive soon. And I can forsee a united Muslim League in next to next elections contesting against PPP, however, in this speedily changing world it has almost become impossible to predict things.

Coming back to the point of enemies of Pakistan. I include only those who are intentionally working against Pakistan and are responsible for this recent turmoil. Certainely its a foreign element. However, I have to agree that role of APNAs is not different from what you mentioned.

I am repeating what I have said in another post that we must know army is deciding to go back to barracks, story of Musharraf has entered in last chapter. However, the deeds of our government and politicians have weakend our federation. The time now requires us only to focus on matters of national interest.

Pakistan's enemies are external, who are trying to acheive their evil objectives by the help of some internal elements. A united Pakistani nation will let no such evil prevail. Instead of talking against govt. and army all the time we should be taking about national integrity.

May Allah strengthen our beloved motherland.

Regards
Shoaib
The joke was hilorious but very much realistic indeed.

Well, the external dangers affect a nation only when it is not stable internally and I think so is our situation these days but the internal and external dangers would be overcome soon Inshallah because har arooj ko aik zawaal aur har fir'aoon k liay aik mussa hota hai. )

abey army barriks main chalay jayiny tu sab kuch sahi hojay ya log har kisis ko marnay par tulay huay hain
ya country logon ka hay logon hi rule karay tu acha hay warna tu ya hi ga