Accountancy Forum

Full Version: WHY INVESTIGATE LAHORE BLAST??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 10th January Lahore GPO roundabout blast several provincial and federal teams have been formed to investigate about the unfortunate blast taking so far 26 lives. This is not loss of 26 lives but atleast loss of 26 families. However the most strange for me is why this order on high cost and expense for investigation is given. What for this investigation is being done. Just after 3 hours of blast the Punjab Chief Minister Mr. Ansar on a question on TV that what precautions have been made for Muharram replied that no one would be ALLOWED to take law in hand. It is a well known fact that no one in our Pakistan can dare take law into hand and play with life and property of people as "no one is allowed". As now body can take law in hand, naturally and logically the three hour earlier blast was by those who were 'ALLOWED" to take law in hand. The Chief Minister while can easily tell whom he ALLOWED to do that blast, then why to spend so much money and efforts in finding the person(s) who did the blast. Just after 10 minutes of the blast each 10/15 minutes photographas of a motorcycle and a white damaged car were being shown on TVs as these vehicles having been used by the allged blasters. Repeatedly it was told the motorcycle had Press sign and the while car had not number plates at all. The motorcycle was later cleared that the motorcycle owner himself was injured and in hospital. About the white car it was later revealed it belonged to a police officer who was on duty there and parked his car. A police officer's vehicle and without number plates. Then what is the need of just wasting on investigations of such matters which were "allowed'.

I am a senior citizen now retired. I had spent a big part of my professional life aborad. I had worked abroad in a very important ministry. I am just on a senior clerical level like office assistant but I was posted or attached at a very important seat where I had vast access to information. I knew of my knowledge there that like Pakistan Army, Pakistani intelligence agencies were treated world over as highly professional and skilled at par with some highly known agencies. There ability or skills have not decreased at all. They have still the same professional capabilities but unfortunately their expertise is being wasted on recording of judges phones, on missing persons etc. And this is, in my personal view perhaps, the reason they can not timely predict about unfortunate blasts etc.

Good analysis !!!