Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Excuse me!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where have all the regular members gone? Haven't seen so many of them for long. Is it for the fear that the Federal board of Revenue might have imposed a tax of "foruming" while you all may not wish to pay it out? [p]

<b>------------------------------------------------------------
Literally illeterate!!!</b> [8)]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Is it for the fear that the Federal board of Revenue might have imposed a tax of "foruming" while you all may not wish to pay it out? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

There might be some other fears.

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
For example???

<b>----------------------------------------------
Literally illiterate!!![8)]</b>
May be the Cause of ICAP Exams(Foundation & Inter)March 2008,
Dears,

There should be only one fear to a human. Fear of Allah. I mean fear of annoyance of Allah.

This will relieve a man from all other fears.

Regards,

Kamran.
Astute, were you looking for me too ;-)

Asalam O Alaikum every one...
i just dont know but was unable to post anything on this forum from long long time. I will try and i do hope that you will be seeing something from me too on diff topics in coming days inshallah.

waise sab kuch waisa hi hai yahan and top of all you guys are posting here so regularly. Kamaal hai jee... koi aur kaam shaam nahin tum lougon ko kiya? -)

Cheers
Aslam u alaikum

Lioness ho aur cool ho

yeh to betahasha burhapay ki allamat nazar aati hai ....... hmmmm
Dear,

Contributing towards social responsibilities, whether imposed,assumed or otherwise is good and do not show some one as redundant. Aim should be to benefit the ones who are in need by whatever means. Knowledge is not a property of any one in fact.

It's very good to see you here Cool Lioness. Astute was missing you, as expressed in a post and you were missing from the forum. Hope to get contribution and participation from you in coming days.

Regards,

Kamran.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Cool Lioness</i>
<br />Astute, were you looking for me too ;-)

Asalam O Alaikum every one...
i just dont know but was unable to post anything on this forum from long long time. I will try and i do hope that you will be seeing something from me too on diff topics in coming days inshallah.

waise sab kuch waisa hi hai yahan and top of all you guys are posting here so regularly. Kamaal hai jee... koi aur kaam shaam nahin tum lougon ko kiya? -)

Cheers
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

W/Salam

Yes dear, you were really being missed. )
Hope that things would be in order at your end.

Yes, we do post here regularly. BTW humain kaam tu aur bhi bahut say hain, undoubtedly, but we are used to taking out time for our E-Family. Waise bhi it is said, none of us would ever have time for any one unless we take it out. )

Cheers )
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dear,

It's very good to see you here Cool Lioness. Astute was missing you, as expressed in a post and you were missing from the forum. Hope to get contribution and participation from you in coming days.

Yup, and now <b>Astute </b> is gonna <b>Welcome</b> her. [)]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dear,

Yup, and now <b>Astute </b> is gonna <b>Welcome</b> her. [)]

Shukria, thank you, meharbaani, zarra nawazi.....mujhay khush aamdeed kehnay ka.

Actually this office and this work will take my life someday. Seems like never ending work. Not even getting time for myself -(

anyway good to know that u guys are so caring about ur E-family. Keep it up.

Cheers
My Pleasure dear!

But please don't say like this

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Cool Lioness</i>
<br />

Actually this office and this work will take my life someday. Seems like never ending work. Not even getting time for myself -(

There aren't many gals out there. Ap bhi chali gae tu.....! Don't you know "Wajood-e-zan se hai tasweer-e-kainat main rang"

If you got rid of all your problems, you would have a bigger one ---Boredom! So enjoy your work [)]