Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Who is Allah's Wali33 (pl. Auliya')?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="5"><font face="Trebuchet MS">Q 222 Who is Allah's Wali33 (pl. Auliya')?
i.e. Protector, guardian, supporter, helper, friend, etc.

A--- The Wali is the one who believes in Allah, fears Him, follows His Straight Path, and follows His Messenger (Peace be upon him).
Allah the Almighty says {No doubt! Verily, the Auliya' of Allah, no fear shall come upon them nor shall they grieve}. (Yunus, 62)

Then, He says {Those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah -Islamic Monotheism), and used to fear Allah much (by abstaining from evil deeds and sins and by doing righteous deeds)}. (Yunus, 63)

Allah the Almighty says {Allah is the Wali (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliya' (supporters and helpers) are Taghut [false deities and false leaders], they bring them out from light into darkness}. (Al-Baqarah, 257)

Allah the Almighty says {Verily, your Wali (Protector or Helper) is none other than Allah, HisMessenger, and the believers, - those who perform As -Salat, and give Zakah, and they are Raki'un34 . And whosoever takes Allah, His Messenger, and those who have believed, as Protectors, then the Party of Allah will be the victorious}. (Al-Ma'idah, 55, 56)

Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) says "Verily, the household of so and so are not my Auliya' (helpers and protectors), my Auliya' are none but the pious people.” (Sahih Bukhari)

Al-Hasan (May Allah grant him Mercy) said Some people claimed that they love Allah, so He tried them with this verse {Say (O Muhammad to mankind) "If you (really) love Allah then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful}. (Al 'Imran, 31)

Imam Ash-Shafi'i (May Allah grant him Mercy) said If you see a man walks on the surface of water, or flies in the air, don't believe him or be i.e. those who bow down or submit themselves with obedience to Allah in Prayer. (Translator) misled by him till you know (for certain) that he follows (earnestly) Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).</font id="Trebuchet MS"></font id="size5"></font id="Trebuchet MS">
This is the thought that has to be propagated among people...

here i also want to quote Momin Khan Momin
<b>
Gar Arzoo karay to dil ko nikal lain
Momin na hoon jo rabt rakhain Bida'ati say hum</b>

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
kia baat hai janab

JAZAKALLAH khair ....