Accountancy Forum

Full Version: An Interesting Story!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http//www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/story/2008/01/080126_kinapped_soldiers_sq.shtml
So are you endorsing these taliban acts ?? btw its not interesting at all, might as well change the thread title
Dear Amir

this is for you my dear

Please read both links and think what are you doing ....

http//www.jamatuddawa.org/marsad/dec07/mujdec07/pages/americanempire.htm

http//www.jamatuddawa.org/marsad/jan08/mujjan08/pages/americanempire.htm
I found it more like something thought provoking rather than an interesting one. I think the ongoing situation isn't in our national interest.

<b> -----------------------------------------------
Literally illiterate [8)] </b>
Dear Astute Accountant, all common people like me and all great people like you are saying similar things but Mr Perveze is always saying "QUOM KAY WASI TAR MAFAD MAY(i.e. in the greater national interest)".

this perveze has done so many things in the greater interest of our nation like he imported Shoukat from USA gave him the seat of Prime Minister and after so much corruption like selling steel mills, selling KESC, exporting wheat at the rate of $400/tonn and re import it at the cost of $900/tonn, this shoukat was also involved in the case of Stock exchange where he and his "LANGOTIA YAR(Mr Arif habib)" played their game.

in our greater national interest we start crushing our baloch brothers because they were asking for their right which was not in the greater interest of our nation, similarly in our greater national interest we promoted lewdness in the name of "Azadi-e-Niswan", and in our greater national interest we crush LAL MASJID and in our greater national interest we are killings so many muslims in northren areas...

In our greater national interest we did what should have been done with Mohsin-e-Pakistan Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan(may Allah bless him), in our greater interest we kill so many mujahedeens.

In our greater national interest we said "No Good Man" to all retired army officers.

"ISS PERVAIZ KAY HATH KNOON-E-MUSLIM SAY RANGEEN HANN KASH KAY YEH KHUD KO JAHANNUM MAY JALTA AUR US KA EENDHAN BANTA DEKH LAY, AHL-E-NAZAR TO DEKH RAHAY HANN"...

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
Hmmm baqi tu sab theek hai Amir Bhai but what is this?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>
<br /><b>Dear Astute Accountant, all common people like me and all great people like you are saying similar things </b> <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<b>...................</b>

<b>----------------------------------------------
An accountant is someone who knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing!!!</b>
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>
<br />Hmmm baqi tu sab theek hai Amir Bhai but what is this?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>
<br /><b>Dear Astute Accountant, all common people like me and all great people like you are saying similar things </b> <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<b>...................</b>

<b>----------------------------------------------
An accountant is someone who knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing!!!</b>
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ohhh, so sorry i actually want to write all common people like me and all <b>special</b> people like you.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">An accountant is someone who knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing!!!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

this quote is actually <b>"What Is Cynic? A Man Who Knows The Price Of Every Thing And The Value Of Nothing..."</b>

By using wrong quote and using it without prior permission i imposed a penalty of $10,000 on you so this liability should be Settled before 29th February 2008 [D] .

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
Astute,

Do you doubt on being great as well? or special at least?

Regards,

KAMRAN.
@ Amir

Hmmmmmmm I see!!! By the way, would you like to enlighten me (moderately) how have you rated my special?) as I haven't yet discussed my greatness or specail qualities... P

And as far as using a wrong quotation is concerned, I came accross it on a quotation's website. It may well be wrong..... I agree!! but let me assure you that I'm not gonna pay the penalty.

<b> ASTUTE is not subject to any penalty or what soever and no case can be filed against ASTUTE in any (worldly) court of law. Moreover, ASTUTE is above every rule of law, here in Pakistan under special previliges act para 1.2b article 5 of ASTUTE'S PENAL CODE.

Under the hand of
------------------
HRH ASTUTE </b>
But yes Amir Bhai any further comments would be heartly welcomed.... )

Kamran Bhai!!! Now what shall I say?!!! Ap ko pata ho ga if I really am great/specail or not because people are the best judge of someone's attitute or greatness. You can understand my dear brother.... )

<b>--------------------------
Literally illiterate [8)] </b>