Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Best Firms in FAISALABAD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salam,

would you tell me the best firm for articles in faisalabad.Anyone who can help me in this regard.Please
W/Salam,

The firms at FSD are RACO and if MYASCO (Delloite) is still operating there, then, it could also be another option.

Dear,

Apart from above, Avais Haider Nauman and co is also a good emrging firm at Faisalabad which got some good audits after closure of MYASCO office at Faisalabad.

Regards,

Kamran.
Hmmmmm so MYASCO is not operating at FSD now...!!! What's the reason for their closure???

Astute,

You know our attitudes always give rise to such things. I am not excluding myself from its ambit.

It appears to be some conflict among partners. Since I am personally least concerned I did not poke my nose to know the exact reasons but as a general idea it was a conflict of taking/or not taking some one national partner from the position of a local partner.

National partners share total profits of the firm after providing for the profit share of the local partners. Whereas local partners share only the profits of a particular office.

Hope this will not hurt any one.

Regards,

Kamran.
Yes, our attitudes give rise to such situations. We quarrel over what we disagree; we are never friendly over what we agree! And that’s the dilemma!

In my view such a situation would be detrimental to a firm, won't it be???

hi
1 myasco
2 riaz ahmad & Company
3 zahid jamil & co
4 ahmad Junid & company
these firm are well opereated in Faisalabad

but kindly mention you are student of ACCA or CA