Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HAPPY VALLENTINE DAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Vallentine Day
Does any one know the history of vallentine day?
Dears,

In my view the history of Valentine (as available in documents forwarded by Sarfraz) has to be seen in specific circumstances, social and cultural values and requirements of different religions.

I am of confirmed opinion that love between man and woman is always (ultimately) aimed at sexual relationships and similar materialistic attractions. Culture in so many things do over-ride the respective religions. This may be wrong but this is real. I can prove it even in Islamic history and evolution process of Islamic society. Every culture is different from the other.

We know what is the culture of Faranggies. There are so many things in that culture prevelant since ages which are socially and religiously not acceptable to us. The incident written in the said document, if it is true, might be due to that openness of Faranggy culture where such things are not considered taboos. But in the isolated picture of the culture of Farangies it may not be a very disturbing issue.

Anyways.

God says to faithfuls that, "God knows that idea of women will come to the minds of men (means men will feel attraction) it's not a sin since this attraction is created by God. But men are ordered to keep this idea only to the extent of idea and do not at all let it to enhance the limits"

This is the understanding of some Ayaat-e-Mubarika.

We have our limits and we should not cross these social, cultural and religious limits.

Rest of things might not make big issues.

Regards,

Kamran.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Happy Vallentine Day<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Mr Imran I was not expecting this message from you...

I am very sad to see these words written by you...

This Valentine Day is the worse we can do with the society of true human beings(even if they are not the followers of devine laws but atleast the followers of decent civilisation) if you even see the society of Farangies(Society Of Wild Animals) this Valentine Day is not their culture and they had adopted this invention from people of ROME and their MAKKAR and FREBIE Priests Reformed it as Valentine Day.

I am not going in details of Rome civilization but this DAY was celebrated purely as the day to show off their sexual wildness.

Dears please try to understand that Farangies are the worse enemy of our Muslim people we have to refrain us from adopting their culture and similarly "BASANT" is purely the day of celebrations of "HINDUS" and it relates to their religious belief.

Our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad(Sallalhu Aliihe Wassalam) said that and Imam Bukhari wrote it in "Kitab-ul-Libas(Sahih Bukharie)"JO KISI GHER QUOM KI HYAIT IKHTIAR KARAY GAA US KA HISAB BHI UNHI KAY SATH LIYA JAY GA".

Now if anyone who wants to be treated with Hindus or Christens or Jews at doom day can celebrate these Valentine Day and Basants and they can fly kites, wear yellow or red dresses, can exchange flowers and kisses with each other..

Allah hum par our hamari Noujawan nasal par reham farmay aur hum ko apnay dost or dushman may farq karnay ki tameez ata farmay aur Kuffar aur us kay agent aur PERVAZIAT aur us ki roshan Khayal policies ko samajhany aur un kay khilaf AAMLI aur IQDAMI JEHAD karnay ki toufeeq ata farmain… A’meen

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
Thanks alot for my guidance. Appologies and I swear i was not aware about all this. And after reading this articles atleast i will not wish any one HVD. The purpose of topic was to be aware and to get others aware about this day as it is now celebrated in Pakistan too.

Regards