Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Injustice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Friends

I have come to know of a report from karachi...precis is

In a rundown house with dripping water, authorities found two badly decomposed bodies. One of the body was a male on the bed and the second one was his wife who was found dead with her head near the feet of her husband and was sitting on the floor besides the bed. It is understood that the person was Professor Ghazi Khan. He served 20 years as a teacher in college and was retired three years ago with no childern. His pension and gratuity money was still outstanding after three years in to his retirement. He apparently died of poverty and hunger.....

Shame on us as a nation..Unfortunately, I hold no vocabulary of words to express my feelings and as such I have nothing more to say.

In line with the precedence of collective social justice, a case should be filed against the neighbours and the whole locality and the state Govt.

Zubair

Nations which dont respect their scholars are doomed.

God help us all.

This is not only wrong on the grounds of law but also morally and socially. Just goes to show that our society lacks ethics. We need to take a lesson from this and play our part in improving society and not leaving it in the hands of the government.

Edited by - Evolution on Dec 19 2003 121850 AM

I asked for a clearer picture in the abovementioned matter to Federal and provicial officers, but no reply. I even mentioned the precise URL of this notice board and a copy of the source explaining this matter, but no reply. IS it true may, that it is now widely accepted this is a failing country? so why bother?

Thanks
zubair

The main reason which is causing our demise more so as human beings than as a country is that we all are growing more insensitive to things happening around us by the day. When these type of things are brought to our notice, we all express our revulsion and say a word or two on it, but after a few moments we just forget about it and go ahead with the dreary routine of our lives.

Can you tell us about the source of this newsitem Zubair, maybe we might be able to learn more about it? Those bloody bearucrats dont care about anything except for saving their seats and playing dirty politics, so dont expect any replies from them soon.

I mean If someone is willing to take the hassel of spending time to take this matter to court of law, I am willing to pay the cost of such a case.

Thanks
zubair

Take it to court and make a case against whom Zubair?
The whole society? We are all guilty of this, arent we?

you can mail it to me.

The legilsation provides that in this type of cases , legal proceedings can be taken against the whole locality in which the deceased lived. A case can also be registered against the state for unlawful killing. I can provide you with references which are to the best of my knowledge and understanding..... but unless such cases are registered these things will carry on.

zubair