Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Require Info From Seniors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Brothers,
I Just Attempt The A Module.
So Now I Want To Prepare B Module And Pass In First Attempt.
Please Guide Me How I Can Start Study , Where I Can Start Study.

I Purchase The Following Books
M-Law Kuchhel
Economics Abdul Haleem Khawaja
Accounts Frank Wood

Is My Selection Is Good.

Please Guide Me As Soon As Possible.

Muhammad Asim Saeed Sheikh
Best of luck for your results and module B prepration. Different books can be used and your selection seems fine, though, as far as I can remember, I used different while preparing for these subjects.

Keep in mind that now Module B has become toughest module in CA inter, and it may require a lot more hardwork as compared to mod A
Congratulations! Shukla is good for ML and Economics of Pakistan by Saeed Nasir will also be helpful.
Best wishes.
Best of luck for your result!!

'M-Law Kuchhel is good, you must also practice case laws.

'For Economics, A.H.Khawaja is good as it easily comprehends the user but I advise you must go through with PBP because it is known as the examiner's favourite book'

'For Accounts, Frank Wood is good for basic knowledge. Try to complete Frankwood in a month and then go for Past Papers and Mukharjee. You will find past papers totally different from Frankwood as it is beginner's book.
Thanks Friends For Your Great Help.
Friends Plz Tell Me How I Can Prepare Economics.
Can I Prepare The Whole Book Of PBP(ECONOMICS) Or
there Is Selective Questions.

Muhammad Asim Saeed
In my opinion, you prepare MicroEconomics from A.H. Khwaja and after you are finished, go through PBP to refresh your MicroEconomics. For MacroEconomics and Finance, use PBP for preparation but go through A.H.Khwaja also. (maybe Finance is now excluded from the syllabus, I heard). I mean both books are equally useful. For Micro, key book is A.H.Khwaja and for Macro its PBP but remember read from both books.

Regards,
I, too, totally agree with oalevel's point. PBP is a good book for macro and finance portion.