Accountancy Forum

Full Version: KPMG Karachi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there anyone working for KPMG Karachi
plz do contact me
no one from KPMG
There may be some one from KPMG but he/she may not wish to disclose it on-board.

yes very rightly said
yups... i m in kpmg!
i need to know wat is the recruitment process at KPMG
i have given an interview at HR deptt
yar HR department checks ur confidence , ur speaking skills etc... and if ur capable enuff,,, they will call u for second interview...
2nd interview is conducted by either partner or Senior managers.... they will ask u all the technical stuff, that u have learned till mod D .. or ACCA whatever!!!
saira hashmi AM HR conducted my interview at KPMG she told me to mail her and ask her status whether i have been shortlisted or not
i have mailed her twice but there isnt any response from her side
well induction process has been completed i guess...
i wana know whether u r an acca student or ca student and since when u r working for KPMG and wat was ur status when u entered KPMG
well i m a CA student ... with a referral in auditing(mod D)[taken exams this time]..& i ve recently joined KPMG....
Actually the joining date had to be 15th of april, but due to some reasons, they have asked us to join from 5th of MAy (probably because they want to induct more trainees,, coz when i went on 15th , there were only 17 new trainees..) But i can assume a maximum induction of 10 more trainees ... Hope this helps!!!
ok
thanx dear
it means i must have been discarded from the list