Accountancy Forum

Full Version: when to apply in firm for ICAP's training req?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have couple of questions, please guide me in this regard.

1)Can someone please guide me when to apply in firms(for e.g A.F ferguson, KPMG, FRSH) for ICAP training i.e. before Mod-D result or after the result of module-d.

2)I have heard that without any reference in above stated firm's, there are less chances that they will keep you as a trainee.
And if thats true, kindly tell me what kind of reference is required

3)Is a reference from firm's Client is OK??

time had already been elapsed march and october are the months when big4 firms recruits trainees before the result of mod-d

u have to give references but they can be from any where

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">time had already been elapsed march and october are the months when big4 firms recruits trainees before the result of mod-d<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

So, I will have to wait till october??

thats strange usually students who have appeared in mod-d apply either before there result or after. Never heard of that they apply either in march or october??
well if u wana join AASR AND BDO or anyother firm then u can join rite now otherwise big4 firms recruits only in march n october and AFF recruits in Feb and Sep i guess