Accountancy Forum

Full Version: what a game by musharrf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
kaya game khela hay mushi nay sher ko mara agenses nay aur nam lawyer ka
wah wah mqm kaya sath day rahi hay ta kay juges reinstate na hu
MQM terroist orgainzation karachi kay halat kharab kar rahi all things r preplanned and if somebody watches the clipes people in white dress r doing all the things[V]
Hmmmm you're absolutely right. He and his allies are really great 'players'.

This is Pakistan [(] http//news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7337939.stm
And what do you think is the role of your present government in all this?

What is Musharraf waiting for? I mean why is he taking time to quite? Because if the leading parties do fulfill their commitments there is no room for him anymore, but things are not happening that way.

What is taking time for reinstatement of judiciary? Or will it ever happen in Pakistan? Okay it might be a complicated issue and legal provisions need to be taken in consideration but what bout the National Hero A. Q. Khan? Why is the government and its allies reluctant to fulfill their commitments?

Musharraf at this time has go no support from army neither he is having much powers in his hands. His fate surely depends upon the decision taken by the parliament, but is still there and waiting for something.

Isn't it the time for Pakistani masses to get up and analyze how their elected people are different from previous government?
Dears,

Sirf Chehray he badlay hann nizam wohi hay.

further more Mr. Ahmed Mukhtar(Current Defence Minister from PPPP) has decleared Perveze as Our National Asset(QYOMI ASASA).

Current role of Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Gillani and Sheri was same as was performed by previous people like(Sher Afgan, Shaikh Rasheed, Mehmod Durrani, and Azeem)

Names are different but tasks are the same i.e. to destroy muslims and Islam.

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
If the things are like this then how come we can say that Pakistani masses have shown remarkable political maturity (courtesy media) by altogether denying king's party. Majority of people proudly associate themselves with PML-N or PPP, I don't know how can they justify their decision or prove that these parties are or had been better.
Things don't seem to go the way we were wishing for. Aitazaz has already resigned and there are some rumors saying that the government is planning to retire the former Judge. I don’t know how true this news is but of course it wasn’t a pleasing one for me. If this is what the new government is planning for, what is the difference between the new and the former government. And time will decide, if Musharraf goes or he and his allies make the new government to pack up.

BTW Shoaib Bhai, why aren't you regular at the forum anymore??? (

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>
<br />Things don't seem to go the way we were wishing for. Aitazaz has already resigned and there are some rumors saying that the government is planning to retire the former Judge. I don’t know how true this news is but of course it wasn’t a pleasing one for me. If this is what the new government is planning for, what is the difference between the new and the former government. And time will decide, if Musharraf goes or he and his allies make the new government to pack up.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

This is what we should be knowing before the elections, instead of getting enthusiastic by the slogans of change

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>

BTW Shoaib Bhai, why aren't you regular at the forum anymore??? (

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Whenever in Lahore, I like to come to this forum reqularly, and I think I do. Had been a bit busy with my assignments, and study pressure is also gathering.
Offcourse we knew it before the elections and I think u also knew it.But if 'WE' means majority of pakistani people then I would say that neither they knew it before nor they know it now and would never realize it coz they are not gonna be mature and are not gonna get rid of 'BIRADARISM'.Log wahi hain bas chehre badle hain and even if they do something against Musharraf ,that would be also for their own sake coz no one is sincere which is known to us from past.
Aur ab tou sunne mai aaraha hai ke sadar ka mawkhiza hoga he nai, tou judges ko bahal karne ka faida kia hua?Wouldn't it mean that the movement for restoration of judiciary was only to restore them their jobs and facilities....??

Dears,

Although politically processed and elected governments are always better than Martial Law or Uniform Men, still, we have always been discussing the character of our politicians.

In principle, it would be too early to raise questions on them at this stage. We should give them some time and this time should not be less than one year to bring the things on right track. If this does not happen, then we should reject them for the next time.

We have seen a great change as far as suicidal attacks are concerned. It has gone long since the last such incident. People are getting calmed down and circumstances will expectedly be improved.

However, this all is not just becoz of our politicians. Rather, it is due to public's pressure in general and country's unstablitity in specific.

Now after such analysis and time room, I would like to say that I never expect anything good and mature from such politicians. This is a very short phase and will continue until the Musharraf is here or until some patch up is reached. After getting relieved of this pressure, our politicians will do whatever we can expect. No one is milk washed.

Our public is never matured as good citizens. Do we feel so? Don't we see how our public behaved on the issue of blasphemy at sweeden and fired out own markets and properties, how it acted on 12 May and killed innocents, how it always carry same faces to assemblies by its vote etc etc. Everything is done by same public. WE ARE PART OF IT.

Since the population is not mature, the sample can also not be mature and responsible. Rest assured. I have no doubt in it. Yes, I again say it is still better than Martial Law or KHABEES UNIFORM MEN. In fact politicians are also too KHABEES but they are lesser than the UNIFORM MEN. Lesser evil may be opted if there is no other choice. Further, we don't learn how to make a choice.

Some one said Musharraf is a planner. I must say he is totally a dumb and illiterate in governance principles and politics. He is not upto it. He mishandled every thing. He is a failure. Let's see what is next for him.

Regards,

KAMRAN.