Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Most Pleasing Step Of New Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
http//www.dawn.com/2008/04/22/top4.htm
amir bahi bohat emtional hain [D]bahi ais country ka kuch nahi honay wala aur nahi kashmir milnay wala hay so just chill
Dear Noman,

Is there anything stated in the above link that AMIR BHAI is an Emotional person.

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
Dear Amir you have never been victim of such groups that is why you are supporting people like Sufi Muhammad.Infact you don't know their real picture.He never came to Karachi to do jehad here instead is doing the same in Swat.Even he is from Dir but didn't ever try to impose his rules there.Why did he treat Swat as scape goat,well it is a differnt story.
Do you know how the drama of his tehreek affected the people of swat.Educational institutes were closed for almost six monhts and still the situation is not normal.How it affected the "Halal Rozi" of people overethere,especially in Kalam and Bahrain 60% of the people were dependent on tourism for their rozi,do you know they don't have any substitute now.
And BTW did you think how can An Amreca nawaz govt make such a pleasing step...?
Dear Mr Israr,

I can understand that why you are aginst TNSM and the most probable reason for your disagreement with them is that you think that they did wrong with your region i.e. Sawat by asking to implement Shriat Regulation in Pakistan generally and Sawat Specially but i think you have never seen the destruction done by Pakistani Army in Sawat.

Second reson and the most important reason of your disagreement with them is confined to sectarian framework disagreement and this reason is the key motiviating factor that leads people to deny some ground realities and if am not wrong then i think you are the supporter of Jama'at-e-Islamian Theology and which ofcourse will never accept the theology practised by Maulana Sufi Muhammad and his Tehreek.

I hope you can understand now.

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
acha bahi aik bat batayay pak army jo world main 7th ya 6th number par bari army hay kis cheez kay liya pak par haqumat kay liya ya humaray sab resources ko use karnay kay liya [(!]
respect for Jehad-e-Afghanistan hahahahaah
this is very good afghanistan kay liya jehad jo world ka only country jo pakistan kay banay kay khailf ta aaj hamary people puhkaya hain sara wheat afghanistan aismaqal hu raha
You are right that Afghanistan was against Pakistan but you have half information, Its true that Afghanistan's king at that time i think Zahir Shah's Father was not supported pakistan movement but if you have read history and you came across the Tehreek named as "RESHM-E-ROUMAL"(basically this Tehreek was previous to Tehreek-e-Pakistan) and the main agenda of this Tehreek was to empower muslims against FARANGIES not to make separate country, this tehreek was established in the leadership of Maulana Mehmood-ul-Hassan and they have encouraged Muslims of Northern Areas to help muslims of India to do Jehad against "Farangie Essteemar" and Afghan Mujahedeens helped local muslims a lot in that war.

So the supportive role of Muslims Of Afghanistan(Not Government) is all apparent, Except Taliban all the previous governments of Afghanistan were the supporters of India and USSR but the Taliban Government(Ammaraate-e-Islamia) was the supporter of Pakistan and they were not only against India but they also finished Indian Allies from afghanistan very quickly. Had Taliban not been distrubed in war against America and its allies the situation of Kashmir and other muslim countries like Somalia and Falasteen would be different from current situation.
u have not answered that pakstani army kaya karnay kay liya hay
u r talking abt jihad bahi there r many types of jihad pakistan which is one of the courrpt nations in the world one should do jihad against corruption against zalim hokmaran in every field there is lot of corruption only mujahdeen wala jihad nahi hay
u should also know that there is only one individual moulana who supported pakistan and quiad e azam all moulana's r against pakistan
there is only people of northern and north western balochistan and nwfp who fight against farangies u should also know that this is only pakistan who supported palestine so much but all the Muslims countries does not support Pakistan in the issue of kashmir very much all the arab nations have very good relations with india then pakistan
jihad is doing by those people who r poor and lower middle class y the upper middle class and rich r not involved in it i mean majority of people r frm lower class
today becoz in the name of jihad there is war weapons everywhere in PAKistan which destroys the youth of pakistan we have the basic issues now as we have when we got independence

Dears,

We should not follow what faranggie wants becoz if we are muslims we cannot affoard it. We have to save our next generation and keep them on Islam. This is true and every one would agree on it. Unfortunately we are doing nothing on this area due to whatever reasons. It's a reality that our Maulvi cannot attract the distracted youth becoz "Maulvi" (being used as a term) is itself most distracted at the moment. Islam never asked muslims to always follow categorized Maulvies. Every muslim should be a Maulvi in his ownself and should learn and practise Islam. This could be a solution.

Now the issue of "ghalba" by these so-called muslims on other nations through so-called Jehad is concerned, is a different story. We have and we can debate on it.

Islam does not prohibit planning and making reasonable and justifiable political strategies to ensure existence, progress, security, and safety. These all are however the responsibilities of our government and not of the so-called Jehadies Soofi Muhammad or Fazal-ullah. Such people are working on entirely a different agenda. In worldly perspective they are totally illiterate.

They may have learned the religion but when we talk about religion it is extremely a vast area with lots of sectoral differences and variations of beliefs and thoughts. No body is supposed to force his thought on the other. This has to be done in reconciliation with those who have difference with ecah other and no compulsion is there at all. These people of course cannot understand it.

I know the background of Soofi Muhammad. Fazalullah (son in law of Soofi) has made a state within the state while he is never represneted by majority of the people. He is basically running a Madrissa but has launched his own radio stations and wherefrom he threats the Pakistan army and has made his own army of such LAWARIS students. I never support Pak Army due to its extra judicial killings and lust for government. But when somebody will openly threaten it on radio it becomes logical to control him.

Yes, I agree that in areas like Swat it is very very hard to fix such people through ordinary attacks. Of course we cannot throw mini-atom bombs on them becoz it will take lives of so many innocents. Therefore, Goverment should have dealt with such people gradually and tactfully. This is not done and is the main reason of unstability. These pople should have been dealt with politically. There are so many ways to fix such people. Staretgy has not been used in recent past becoz government was done by army and army typically never thinks with mind. This could be seen from every act of Musharraf.

So politically saying relieving Soofi Muhammad could be a good step to alleviate the unstablitilty and harrasment of suicidal attacks by such scoundrals.

This, I feel, is a step towards fixing such elements politically. I agree that killing every one is not a solution and so much has to be negotiated to keep the show running.

Nothing of my post is to support such elements creating problems, harrasments, explosions, creating illegal state-within-state, implementing their own theology with fire and bullet on those who don't admire them etc.

These are the real criminals. Government will have to develope strategy to control them.

Let's see in long-term what happens.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Mr Kamran your trash, immoral and unethical language used in your posts shows your professional caliber, keep using these words, the judgement day will reveal each and every thing and people will be awarded their "Amal Nama" on the basis of their deeds and if anyone who has done wrong with Islam, who has propagated wrong version or his self made version of islam(like Ghamdie doing) will be in the worse Azab at that time.

Propaganda of so called Roshan Khyal and Amreci Ghulams will never work at Youm-ul-akhirah and at that day only those people will be awarded Jannat who have done jehad with their "Jann" and "Mall" in the way of Allah(S.W.T).

May Allah(S.W.T) bless all of us from the sordid propaganda of Roshan Khyals against Jehad and Islam and may Allah(S.W.T) protect all of us from the new interpertation of "Pervaziat Coated Islam".

Dear Amir,

Don't get outrageous. Profession has nothing to do with this debate and I know how much professional you are. I also know how much religious are the persons which you are supporting.

If I will be given amal nama in my hand leading me to some bad place, this should make no difference to you. Should it?

If you wish to support the people causing unstability in our country and killing innocents by suicidal attacks, it is up to you. I know Swat and its situation more than you due to whatever reasons. If you wish to know it then visit it and ask its people how they feel such sort of leaders. It's not necessary that whatever you feel is correct. So many renowned religious people don't support these guys.

Now if you say these are not involved in regional unstability and other criminal acts then again I can not make good of any thing for you.

Difference is not on whether or not God will give Jannah to Jehadies. It's of course the promise of God and no body has any doubt over it.

The issue is to describe the doings of such people who create state within state, shake the laws of a sovreign country, kill its own army men and other innocent people by suicidal attacks, cause to kill so many innocents by motivating to invade Afghanistan illegally without Govt permission, challenge the writ of a state, create independent radio stations unauthorizedly and illegally, prepare own armies by using innocent students, ruin the life of masses of the area, start battle with each other, ruin the earnings and livelihood of so manys, impose own thougts and many more such unlawful (rather criminal acts) on the name of Jehad Naoozbillah.

You have so many times agreed on the reality of Jehad. You by your heart know these doings are not Jehad but you feel it expedient to support a specific category of state's criminals.

If you wish to do it keep on doing so. No body is stopping you.

I must also ask you to remain within the scope of the debate and don't go on personal grounds. You are neither a thekaydaar of my belief nor I have to go to Jannah on your Sifaarish. Naoozbillah.

I think I am clear on my stance.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
http//www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/story/2008/04/080421_shariat_agreement_ra.shtml

Answers of all your allegations are provided in this link.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5