Accountancy Forum

Full Version: KPMG LAHORE ACCA requirement and recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys!
My name is ALISHAN and I am ACCA student currently studying for last 3 papers of ACCA PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION.
I WOULD LIKE TO SEEK HELP FROM ANY PERSON CURRENTLY TRAINING AT KPMG-LAHORE ABOUT THEIR INDUCTION PROGRAM AND MOST IMPORTANTLY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCA students.
I have got good grades so far and have passed all the exams in first attempt.One of my neighbours told me that KPMG hires only ACCA-AFFILIATE/fully qualified for training.
I shall be thankful if you keep me updated.
THANX IN ADVANCE
u can try.........go talk to their office.......but reference is a must.....if you are not affiliate.....they will take you even if u are part qualified provided you have a reference.....
Yar I dont have any REFERENCE but have good grades.
Kan u tell me their test dates /
I just wish there was some authority in PAKISTAN which could take action against this NEPOTISM CULTURE IN BIG4
test dates are in may when ca inter results are out.....anyways u should contact their HR and ask......sometimes ACCA's are recruited exclusively for ERP assignments........some ppl like me have gotten into without reference....so u may also.....
noman r u in kpmg
KPMG did not ask for reference in online form
i was!

this reference i mean 'sifaarish'
which is the best firm in lahore after affco?

kpmg or frsh
@noman
i want to know about the working atmosphere of kpmg, behavior of seniors, late sittings. i did search but not find specific answers for kmpg lahore
Bilal-JF

KPMG Lhr have good working enviornment, As far as late sitting, senior's attitude concern it depends under which team are working. Overall, its healthy and good enviornment. As I have worked there as well...

all the best
Do you know what the Nike Shox is? If you don't know it, you can know it with my help. Shox technology was developed by Nike Company and it has been incorporated into several of their flagship athletic shoes. Now everyone thinks it is a revolution in cushioning and impact protection. This technology can provide an optimal environment forcushioning, a slower rate of impact loading and a uniquely responsive feel. Look at these Nike Shox R4 retro running shoes. They must be exactly what you need! Come on
http//www.nikesneaker.cc/nike-shox-r4-men-shoes-c-161_162.html
http//www.nikesneaker.cc/nike-shox-shoes-c-161.html
is this conversation going somewhere?
I mean are we getting any result