Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Deemed Disposal Of A Subsidiary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dear Shoaib,

Probably Cheeta of some field is without a tail, paws, colorful skin and long furious teath and / formidable behaviour.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
@ Amir

I think there hasn't yet been put any ban on saying 'Astaghfirullah'. However, if the current circumstances prevail for long then we may be faced with such a situation in the near future.....

And BTW I did say so just to have a clarification instead of sitting on the fence.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />so kamran sb do you have got a tail. i mean a cheetah supposedly need to have one.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Iss saadgi pe kon na marr jaye aay Khuda
War bhi karte hain aur hath main talwaar bhi nahi

You're too good at play of words! )

Astute,

Shoaib might have not seen cheetahs without tails.

Iss main pareshan honay waali kaun si baat hai?

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Kamran Bhai ap ko kis ne kaha k main pareshan hon???

The qualities of CHEETA that you’ve mentioned; make it the only one of it’s kind. It must be a new discovery. To be honest, CHEETAY ki saari personality tu tail, paws aur ferocious teeth se hi hoti hai otherwise tu……

BTW if Shoaib Bhai hasn’t seen such a CHEETA just invite him and provide him with an opportunity to witness this CHEETA!

Waise pehle ye E-family thi but ab lagta hai k Animal-family ho ga’ee hai jjis main CHEETA, LION and PARROT hain….

Lagta hai Kamran Bhai k ap ko aaj forum pe aur koi available nahi tha tu ap ne socha k chalo astute se hi drama ho jaye…. Magar main ne invoice send kar daina hai. )
Dear Astute,

There is no darama in fact. I never said there must be some Cheeta without the features you mentioned. I actually said that Shoaib may have not seen such Cheetah and there may probably some such sort of Cheetah. There is of course no assurance.

I think you have represneted yourself through parrot. Is it so?

Regards,

KAMRAN.
No no dear brother, I haven't represented myself as Parrot. What's the need, afterall, to represent myself over here??? Kargiss ka jahan aur hai, <b><font color="blue">SHAHEEN</font id="blue"></b> ka jahan aur!!!

Hadd hai Astute,

Parrot is not kargis at all. It has exclusive features. Hai naa?

Regards,

KAMRAN.
It began with a cheeta and now we have the whole zoo here.
Dear Shoaib,

Have you heard the joke (story) when some body poured a little honey on the door of a shopkeeper from his finger after checking the honey's quality. If you have heard you must know how the things proceed when some master mind like my brother Shoaib pours some honey for this purpose.

Kidding!!!

Regards,

KAMRAN.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Hadd hai Astute,

Parrot is not kargis at all. It has exclusive features. Hai naa?

Regards,

KAMRAN.

Kamran Bhai baat cheetay se shuru hui thi. Ap ne govt. ki tarha kamal khubsurti se topic of discussion change kar dia. Aur Kargis aur Parrots pe discussion shuru kar di.

BTW I’m not a zoologist that I’d have knowledge of the “exclusive features” of Parrot; the only attribute I’m aware of is that Parrots are very intelligent aur wo baat baray style se karte hain.You must have heard the joke of Mualvi Sahib’s Parrot. If you haven’t, I can share it with you…

A Mualvi Sahib had a parrot. The parrot used to yell “Oye bay’ghairtaa” at a person, everytime he passed by. The person, too agitated, finally asked Maulvi Sahib to ask the parrot to refrain from this act. Maulvi Sahib took the Parrot with strict hands. The next day, the person passed by but the parrot kept quiet. After going a bit ahead, the person looked back to have a glance at the Parrot. The Parrot smiled and said “Samjh tu gaye ho na!”.

So jumping to the conclusion, Parrots convey their message in a very stunning way.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dear Shoaib,

Have you heard the joke (story) when some body poured a little honey on the door of a shopkeeper from his finger after checking the honey's quality. If you have heard you must know how the things proceed when some master mind like my brother Shoaib pours some honey for this purpose.

Kidding!!!

Regards,

KAMRAN.

Be careful, Honey tu sweet hota hai aur sweets par tu ants aa jati hain. Aur agar ants zyada huin tu "shopkeeper" ko drag kar k lay jain gi...

Reason 4 editing Misspelled a word!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />It began with a cheeta and now we have the whole zoo here.

Bro how can we've a zoo with just a few animals. So far, there aren't many. ( OK! you're being assigned the duty to search for some others like those having the attibutes of elephant, monkey and lagar bagar! The more, the merrier!

BTW SHAHEEN zoo main nahi hote. They just fly in the skies coz they believe in the saying
<center>Tere saamne asmaan aur bhi hain!</center>
Great Bird! Hahaha.....

No sir, I am not willing to accept any such duty that some animals might be furious, and I cant risk my life.

Waise so far Kamran; a cheetah (but regretfully without a tail)
I think I dont know y but u have selected GARGAZ (vulture) for your self.
The zoo keeper of course is supposed to be human and that is the duty u hav assigned me.
About others, cant say, risk involved.
Oh God! Now, have I became "Sir" of Shoaib as well??? *ekk* *ekk* *ekk*

BTW, You've chosen a nice job for yourself --- the Zoo keeper. Congratualtions on taking over a new job. Waise, ap wo "saray kaam" tu jantay hon gay "jo jo" aik zoo keeper ko karne hote hain... Nice Job!

Have a good time at zoo keeper!

OK! This was my last comment in this thread. Me quiting this discussion now. Ba Bye...

Thankx for ur comments.

But u haven't told what onwards I should call u, well KARGAZ too I suppose is not bad for u
Pages: 1 2 3