Accountancy Forum

Full Version: See what your beloved future leaders do!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
See what the leaders of your beloved pakistan do. The derivatives of Corrupt PPP.

Free alcohol, hangovers, bisexual friends and a girl called Boozie Suzie ... inside the student life of Bilawal Bhutto Zardari

http//www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-506355/Free-alcohol-hangovers-bisexual-friends-girl-called-Boozie-Suzie---inside-student-life-Bilawal-Bhutto-Zardari.html
i have two photos of this one or two months ago i have received this
these r not our leaders this is like kingdom first father then his daugther and in future her son . these r not true representatives of the people of pakistan what is the difference is pre 18 feb and post 18 feb nothing no change same policies i can expect anything frm these people
these r feudales[(!]

Dears,

Leaders have been doing this from thousands of the years. This is the nature of feudals and the generation of the feudals.

The more particular thing than this alcohol and sex stuff is their undescribable dishonesty. Personal character (too much personal) must be seen becoz they are the leaders. However, the more important is their un-reliable character in generality of dealings. There is no match to them in deceiving and dishonesty. What we do is, we always believe in them and we keep on doing it like dumbs over and over the decades and centuries.

I don't only say this about such sort of political non-religious or lesser religious families. This is the case with every one even with those for whom we, at large, don't even expect. I again don't talk about the too personal character. Rather, I see it in a generalized perspective.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Yehi hona hai jab munafiqat aayegi is qaum mein. Koi Tableeghi jamaat ka ameer nahee uthta k sahi taur se islamic hukumat le aaye. Aur na hi log support kartay hein kisi sahi banday ko. Aisay hi logon ne aanaa hai ab hamesha Pakistan mein. Good 4 nothing. huh!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Koi Tableeghi jamaat ka ameer nahee uthta k sahi taur se islamic hukumat le aaye.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

What do you mean by saying this?

Tableeghi Jammaat has different ideology and working criteria. Their founder Maulana Illayas(Rehmatullah-e-Allih) said that and also the charter of Tableeghi Jammaat that "FARD PAY MEHNAT KAROO MUAASHRAA KHUD THEEK HOO JAY GA". So, they are working on individuals not on the society as a whole.

However, some religious political parties(like JUI and Jammat-e-Islami) have different ideology as compared to Tableeghi Jammat, they say that "MUAASHRAY PAY MEHNAT KARO FARD KHUD THEEK HOO JAINGY". This was used to be the basis of the charter of all religious political parties but now they all including JUI and JI working for JAMHURIAT(i.e. Nizam-e-Kufar).

I have disagreement with both camps and I say that "LATTTONN KY BHOOT BAATON SAY NHI MANTAY". So, come to jehad and do jehad. Without Jehad-e-Bis-Siaf the charters of both camps are cramp.

Note that I am not denying the struggle of both camps however in my opinion they can't achieve their objectives until they join Tehreek-E-Taliban.

)
Very Meaningful!!!!!!!!

But believe me I was not in a mood to start another battle.
Good Joke!
@Aamir bhai
Jihad bis saif kis se? apni hi public se? lol

Mere bhai tableeghi jamat chahay kitnay hi indivisuals pe MEHNAT kar le agar wo unite na hon to bekaar hai unki mehnat. ye aisay hi hai k jaisay aap kaho k nahee hum to aik aik kar k machis ki teeli jalaeingay jab k agar aik saath jalao to zyaada roshni phailaygi. Mera kehnay ka maqsad ye hai k aap aik dafa khilafat qayem kar k dikhao to k asal khilafat hoti kaisi hai. Achai dikhao to koi accept bhi karayga na. Ye wohi kar saktay hein jo bohat pious bantay hein like ppl in tableeghi jamat or mujahideen in taliban. Koi to uthay.. magar yahan to sirf aisay logon k haath mein hukumat aati hai jinko na signature karna aataa hai aur na doosray ka dukh dard dekhna. Sirf apni pocket bharna.
Mein Hazrat Imam Hussain RA k baray mein parh raha tha k unhon ne tamam Governers ko apnay ghar k gates khullay rakhnay ka hukum dia tha aur khud bhi isko follow kartay thay. Ye sab is liye k general public unko easily access kar sakay. Aur aaj kal to aik thakka hoa MNA bhi kisi road se guzray to awwal to tainted sheeshon wali gari mein uska bootha bhi nahee dikhta aur 3 signals band kar detay hein k gaari bhi naa dikh sakay. ) aisay leaders ko seekh mein piro k bhoon dena chahiye D

And Kamran bhai, apni smile ko aur phailayen aur explain karein D

Regards,

Syed Muhammad Shahbaz
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Jihad bis saif kis se? apni hi public se? lol
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

There is no Jehad with Muslims. Infact, Jehad is not even a fight that is imposed on peaceful Non-Muslims. Jehad is only a defensive war which is fought against the offense of Kuffar(like Jehad against Indian armed forces in the terretory of Kashmir, Jehad against Israel and Jehad against Amrecan armed forces).

As far as our own muslim society is concerned, we should build a department called "Amr-e-Bil-Maroof, Wa Nhi Anil Munkir(same as that was one in Taliban's Amaraat-e-Islamia)" which should be responsible for the application of Islamic laws and cultural values in Muslim society.

Dear Shahbaz, I can feel your love with islamic system and your affection with it even in this era of pervizi Communism. However, we should give powers to those who have love with islam and to those who can use this power faithfully in the best interest of islam not in their personal interests(like most of the political religious parties do).

We should support all the Mujahedeen, Taliban and to pakistani armed forces to take powers in their hands and to its "Islam Pasand" leders like Lt.Gel® Hameed Gul, Gen®. Mirza Aslam Baig, Lt. Gen® Javed Nasir, General Mahmood, Gen. Aziz, Brigd® Mohammad yousuf and Maj.Gen® Zahir-ul-Islam Abbasi. We should also support these "Islam Pasand" army personnel to kick out all hypocrites and defectors like Perveze communist and his allies from pakistan army. We should support ISI to take control of the country and we should appeal them to kick out these defectors(politicians/Jamhuray) out of the country. These politicians are planted agents of Indian R&AW, MOSSAD, MI6(Governor Punjab Salman Taseer works for this british agency), CIA, Russian KBG. Majority of the political parties and politicians are at the payroll of indian R&AW and they want to break pakistan.

This is the only way through which we can bring Khilafat to pakistan.

Regards
@Amir Bhai
jin islam pasand leaders ka aap ne naam lia hai wo darhi jaisii sunnat se bhi haath dho bethay hein. Inkay eemaan ki pehchaan us hadith se hoti hai jis mein Rasool Allah SAW ne farmaya k " Koi burai hoti dekho to usko haath se roko. Haath se nahee kar saktay to Zaban se roko. Aur agar ye bhi nahee kar saktay to kam az kam dil mein usko bura samjho. Aur beshak ye eemaan ka kamzor tareen darja hai. " Is hadith ko samnay rakh k zara in Islam pasand leaders ka eemaan measure kar lein D.
Aik aur baat. shayad aap darhi wali baat pe uchlo magar ye bhi aik hadith mein hai k Rasool Allah SAW un muslims se muun phair letay thay jin k darhi nahee hoti thi. [)] Zara sochein. Jo log Rasool Allah SAW k chehray ko pasand nahee kartay wo kitnay zaleel o khwaar hongay roz-e-qayamat. Aur Rasool Allah SAW k chehray pe bohat ghanni darhi thi.
There is no compromise on any sunnah including beard but in my opinion these are some personal matters and we can't say that if a person who does not have a beard is not a true muslim, infact in some cases some beardless people proved to be far better muslim than those who do have beard. I can give an example here, the elder brother of Mufti Taqi Usmani, Maulana Wali Razi(he recently recomposed Tafseer-e-Usmani) has written in one of his column in daily Ummat that at one occasion when he was doing his TAWAF in Haram, he saw an arab man who was beardless, wearing pants and shirt including tie, he was praying and weeping at hijr-e-swad. Maulana wrote that i just completed my TAWAF and went behind him and I was just saying A 'amen to all of his prayers and i was also weeping, Maulana wrote that I can not tell you about my condition on his prayer words and I have never seen a prayer like that one in my whole life.

The purpose to quote this incident was not to Naozubillah deny the importance of this very important sunnah but I just want to tell you that it is not necessary that if a person who does not have a beard can't be a good muslim.

As far as beard of those Army personnel is concerned I think we should also consider their past. Generals including Lt.Gen® Hameed Gul and General Javid Nasir were used to be playboy type men when "AATISH JAWAN THA" but now they do not possess their playboy character, probably due to previous acts they shy to increase their beard(Warna loog kahann gy kay 900 chuhy kha kay billi hajj ko chali). Lt.Gen® Javid Nasir(Ex DG ISI) is a fully beard man and he is also AMER-E-Tableeghi Jammat and is considered to be a closest follower of Haji Sahib. Similarly, Maj.Gen Zaheer-ul-Islam Abbasi is also a fully bered man, he is enthusiastic jehadi, he is a founder of Hizb-ut-Tehreer and was also one of those four men of Harkat-ul-Jehad-Al-Islami(parent organization of Jesh and Harkat) who have planned to crush the Benazir's government for Nifaz-e-Islam.

Beard is the one of the most important sunnah and shaving of it is the worst sin but we can not measure one's belief by making beard as the benchmark for measurement of belief.

@Aamir bhai

Emman ko measure karnay k liye beard ki baat nahee ki hai meinay. phir se ye post kar raha hoon parh lein.
@Amir Bhai
jin islam pasand leaders ka aap ne naam lia hai wo darhi jaisii sunnat se bhi haath dho bethay hein.(I accept its my mistake but I don't remember their faces.) <b>Inkay eemaan ki pehchaan us hadith se hoti hai jis mein Rasool Allah SAW ne farmaya k " Koi burai hoti dekho to usko haath se roko. Haath se nahee kar saktay to Zaban se roko. Aur agar ye bhi nahee kar saktay to kam az kam dil mein usko bura samjho. Aur beshak ye eemaan ka kamzor tareen darja hai. " Is hadith ko samnay rakh k zara in Islam pasand leaders ka eemaan measure kar lein D
</b>
Hadith k baad agar koi apni baat pe arha rahay to usko be adab kehtay hein. Chahein to kisi aalim se pooch lein. [)]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5