Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MUSLIM COMMERCIAL BANK - CONTACT US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nation is fooled that privatization and costly i-tech bring efficiency. The mad introduction of i-tech in Government and semi autonomous bodies has facilitated only the staff for easy personal use of emails and internet and the dear one suppliers on whom more than market price supply orders were placed. On the other hand creation of these web sites have created more headache for the general public. More than 80% of such web sites either give you old obsolete misguiding information or are not working/not accessible. Most the sites gradually have either deleted their contact information or keep frequently changing their contact details “deliberately” and many have totally removed. One such organization is Muslim Commercial Bank. It has created a beautiful web site and to complete a formality has created a Contact Us link thereon in shape of an One On Line Form “Contact Us” but during the last one year I have never ever been successful in submission on this Form. Each time invariably I get a message “The page can not be displayed”. These attempts are deliberate so the bloody ordinaries may not disturb the management by submitting complaints against dear one staff posted in branches

In logon ko juttiyaan parni chahiye...wo bhi keechar mein lipti hoi.. [P]