Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Jobs in UAE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Members,
I'm planing to go to UAE by the end of September 2008 (on visit visa) in order to search Job there. You are requested to please shear any advice/TIP which could help me in order to be successfull.
Dear Ahmad

This is a good idea to come to Dubai and find a job in September. You have not mentioned your career background but. I am happy to give you following tips which may help you a lot.

<ul><li> </li><li> </li><li> </li></ul>There are around 10 websites which are very active for good quality jobs, maybe you have worked on them but I am listing few of them for others too.

www.bayt.com
www.monstergulf.com
www.naukri.com
www.gulfnews.com
www.abcrecruitment.com

<ul><li> </li><li> </li><li> </li></ul>Ask any of your friend or family member to get a phone sim for you and you should put that number on your CV and career websites too.

<ul><li> </li><li> </li><li> </li></ul>As soon you reach Dubai or UAE, place an advertisement in Gulf News. They have all the template in the booking office which is near clock tower in Dubai. It will cost around 200 dirhams for colored and four days and it works very quickly.

<ul><li> </li><li> </li><li> </li></ul>Here people ask about your salary requirement but please don't expose your demand unless they speak out there mind.

If you need any other guidance. Just write again, I will feel pleasure to help you.

Regards
INA
Dear INA,

Thankyou so much for your responce. I'm going to mail you my breif particulars. Kindly check and reply to my query. My email address is rawallay@yahoo.com.

Regards

Ahmad
I sent you an email to let you know my email address but email address you have mentioned is not correct and my email bounced back.
Dear INA,

My email addresses are appendded belwo

rawallay@yahoo.com
rawallay@hotmail.com

Please resend your address to any of the above addresses;

Kind Regards,

Muhammad Ahmad
Dear INA

You have provided a really practical information. I am planning to visit Dubai in this september and applying for jobs from the last month but I didnt got a single job offer which is a suprising matter for an individual who have 5 plus years of experience with MNC. Can you please send me a confirmatory email so as to contact you directly in future for your expert advice. my Email address(s) are as below

sufyanaamir@gmail.com
sufyanaamir@hotmail.com
sufyanaamir@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you soon.
Sorry for not being around and not responding because of my busy schedule. Anyway, presence in Dubai is required in order to be hunted for a job. It is just like that you are going to hire someone from Afghanistan without seeing him or her. So please plan as per your own circumstances.

Regards
INA
Dear INA,
In responce to you email, I have forwarded my particular to you. Waiting for your kind remarks......
Reagrds
Ahmad
Dear Ina

I am an ACCA finalist with more than 3 yrs of work experience including 3 yrs of experience at different audit firms now willing to move to Dubai but am not a graduate yet(no bachelors degree), can u plz guide me whether i should move to Dubai or not and whether i will be able to get a desired job at large audit firms in Dubai like GTI, BDO or Baker n Tilly.

I can also send you my profile, if u r willing to assess me for my credentials.
My email address is mum_usamah@hotmail.com

Regards
Muhammad Usamah Mahmood