Accountancy Forum

Full Version: BIG4 TEST GUIDELINES NEEDED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys!
Yesterday was my result and I am now ACCA affiliate. I now want to go for BIG4 articles and need your help on the preparation for the test.I think big4 test IFRS(financial accounting) and ISA(audit)in their tests.
Can u tell me do they test Management/COST accounting aswell or IT and other things like GENERAL KNOWLEDGE.
I shall be even more thankful if u guys tell which firm(AFF/KPMG/FRSH) tests which things .

ALISHAN(ACCA-AFFILIATE)

I was granted 5 exemptions after M.com from PU and passed all papers in FIRST ATTEMPT
first of all congrats on passing ACCA...only FRSH has a test system..AFF n KPMG do only interviews...FRSH test is very easy and they test GK n English only..however the interviews of AFF n KPMG are technical and they ask questions ranging from audit to IFRS..do revise these subjects for interview..

Regards,

[/quote]

Dear Alishan,

I congratulate you on your success.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Thank you BROTHERS. I am thankful to all of you for encouraging me. Please pray for my success in BIG4 interview as my career depends a lot on it.
OK TELL ME ABOUT THE TEST CONDUCTED BY riaz ahmad and company