Accountancy Forum

Full Version: IS PAKISTAN A GOING CONCERN?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good poetry taste Nakaiun!!! He was Ghalib I guess.

However, you missed "HAI" at the end of second line.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Even I stared at the poet's name for a while and thought why haven't I ever heard this name. Then I looked at the verse and got clear.... )

yaar jis mulak ka sadar hi QUAID e AZAM ka mazar per ja ker ya likh aye " Good give us strut to save Pakistan" tao us ki awam say itni si ghalti tao ho hi jati hai.
Basically its the pronunciation problem.....many people pronounce (GH in urdu as QA).... like you heard bukhaar as buqhar, ghoor as qhoor, Ghalib as Qualib, etc etc... So in writing they done the same.

forget about that and lets come to the topic, we are discussing the "GOING CONCERN OF PAKISTAN" here and my respected fellows are suppose to comment on that.

Today Zardari sahab called the "Friends of Pakistan" conference and asked for sadqa, zakat, fitrana.. from many countries and all "friends" proposed to make a committee for raising donations and long term loans for Pakistan. (wasay mera khail hai kay saray muslim mulk mil ker hi aik committee daal lain)

BUT I think this will ruined the economy, as in future we have to pay more and more for debt servicing and leads to failed state, moreover so called "friends" will give those donations and loans for certain conditions, and in fulfilling those conditions Pakistan will face more losses and problems then the benefits of those loans.

I think current government should minimize the government expenses to balance the deficit rather then getting loans because loans will help in short term but will cause disaster in long term. but i think zardari sahab knows that, this would be his only chance, so he is not thinking for long term or even any other TERM.

What do you say?
Dear,

I understand that it was not a mistake in fact. However, I mentioned for the understanding of others.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
my intention behind this verse is that there nothing going to happen as my fellow members think that there is some hope
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nakaiun</i>
<br />my intention behind this verse is that there nothing going to happen as my fellow members think that there is some hope
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I can't get the context in which the couplet you quoted fits the situation. May be you said (or may be not) that any hoping as regards the improvement of current situation of the country implies fooling oneself.

I don't know what has made us to believe like that. Just look at the history and don't go so far, you'll come across that nations were in deeper crisis and in a comparatively much desolate state. However, they confronted that and emerged victors. The history of developed world clear establishes, that before any development there is a complete despair. In simple words a problem is required for solution. World War II, the great depression etc all such events contributed a lot for the prosperity of humanity.

Jumping to conclusion, the only option I have right now, as I am completely unable to translate my ideas into words. Pakistan of course is facing huge problems - no two opinions. However, the problem I think is being aggravated by the feeling and thinking that has developed in common man. The problems of course are not incurable however our thinking will surely made it. I severely doubt the role of media, the intention behind just selling their product or somethin much more serious no idea. One thing is for sure our thinking are cultivated by what is being shown to us. SOMETHING THAT IS USEFULL IS NEWS otherwise I think there is no need to propagate it.

Don't just hope for the best believe it.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>

Ameen and really nice to see some positive thinking. *clap*

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanx Astute. How are you doing, good to see you around
Thank you!
Alhamdulillah doing good; just a bit busy with cima.

Hmm good. To kahan tak pohancha tumhara CIMA or like CA ye bhi start hi hota he end ke baray main nothin can be said.
Hmmm... Mera CIMA exactly ussi point tak pohancha hai; jahan tak ap ka CA. Now you can wisely conclude what's my level of studies at CIMA. BTW you see, what a coincident!!!
Means ke NIKAMY logon ki koi kami nahin he dunya me. And if this is the case probability of such conincidences is quite significant.
Pages: 1 2