Accountancy Forum

Full Version: IS PAKISTAN A GOING CONCERN?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what do think about Pakistan's future please give your comments bravely and rationally.
there is no hope for good and prosperous future of Pakistan in this country every thing is wrong no single thing is right
YA ALLAH YA MULK TU NAY DEYA HAY TU HI KOI LEADER BAHJ JO AIS KO SAHI RASTAK PAR LAGAY
IN SHORT PAKISTAN IS DEfine as country of corruption lawlessness .....................
Morally debase,socially corrupt and fermenting under the constant boots of terrorism and a bombshell about to explode, this is how our dear homeland is perceived by foreigners....

Everything with everything is in a terrible mess in this country. But let's not lose hope. Not only the country but the whole muslim ummah needs a leader like Hazrat Umar (R.A), Salahuddin Ayubi.

May Allah bless the whole Muslim Ummah, Ameen!
what do you see in future......khoni inqalab ya jumhuri inqalab??? i think all politicians and leaders are corrupt so the chances of jumhuri inqalab are very few. I can see a khoni inqalab in future. please comment keeping in mind today's American attack in fata.

Being a rational person i'm agree with nakaiun; "there is no hope for good and prosperous future of Pakistan" but I'm still not hopeless because pakistan still has few ahle-eymaan.
nothing is going to happen no inqalaab as nusrad javed said inqalaab ka suntay suntay bal safad hu gaya so keep chill
Hey guys!
I see pakistan divided into some provincial states by 2012. I expect to see Punjab,SINDH and PAKHtunistan consisting of BALOCHISTAN and Sarhad areas.
I dont expect this country to survive for a log time.I AM NOT ENEMY OF PAKISTAN BUT I DONT SEE ANY LIGHT AT THE END OF A LONG TUNNEL WHERE THERE IS NO POWER, NO GAS,NO LEADERSHIP and NO HUMAN RIGHTS.
one thing for sure i can say if balochistan's border lay wid india up till now they separaed frm us
what do u think, zardari's government will give some stability in current economic situation or it will ruin everything? as they are thinking to privatize profit making organizations of Pakistan to balance budget deficit. will it help or push Pakistan further into economic disaster. i think this will never help specially for long term. as far as blochistan is concerned, laying harts with India is more important then borders.
pakistan is in the hands of inexperienced PM and president, so lets see whats happen. I believe it strange, zardari has not asked so far 10% of pakistan. you know MR 10%, Dont u?
Mr. 10%..... Oh yeah! We know very well!
Just 10%???

It would certainly not be enough in a changed scenario.

Can be amended as 100% now.....!
Hi

I can tell you guyz that nothing is goin to wrong with our future until we are determined and hopeful. However, a despondent nation completely despair about the future, so why should anybody hope of things gettin better. We are hearing more than often bout the division of Pakistan, and of course by Pakistanis. We have been made to believe that Pakistan is not going to survive as one nation, our agencies and army are workin in foreign interest to achieve their designs. Our government and people are corrupt, in short nothing is gonna get better. Things like yesterday's mega blast in the capital are continuously happening to ensure that the morale of the nation remain in current pathetic state of affairs.

No one can deny the incessant dismal state of affairs which seems to be the destiny of the nation. I don't think I have to prove any point here or have any solution for all this, but one thing I want to say the destiny and future of a nation is decided by the morale of its people, their determination and willingness to continue as a nation and the self belief.

May Allah guide our nation.

Regards
Shoaib
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />Hi

I can tell you guyz that nothing is goin to wrong with our future until we are determined and hopeful. However, a despondent nation completely despair about the future, so why should anybody hope of things gettin better. We are hearing more than often bout the division of Pakistan, and of course by Pakistanis. We have been made to believe that Pakistan is not going to survive as one nation, our agencies and army are workin in foreign interest to achieve their designs. Our government and people are corrupt, in short nothing is gonna get better. Things like yesterday's mega blast in the capital are continuously happening to ensure that the morale of the nation remain in current pathetic state of affairs.

No one can deny the incessant dismal state of affairs which seems to be the destiny of the nation. I don't think I have to prove any point here or have any solution for all this, but one thing I want to say the destiny and future of a nation is decided by the morale of its people, their determination and willingness to continue as a nation and the self belief.

May Allah guide our nation.

Regards
Shoaib
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ameen and really nice to see some positive thinking. *clap*

i only wanted to share a shaar of qaulib

hum ko malom hay jannt ki haqiqat liakin
dil kay bahla nay ko qaulib ya khyal acha
Pages: 1 2