Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Post mobile numbers of big4 partners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys!
Can u please do us a real favour by posting mobile numbers of big4 i.e AFF+FRSH+KPMG+MYASCO partners in <b>LAHORE</b>. It will definitely help people who have references contact these partners easily and get into the big4.
hahahahahahahahahah

sweet jesus. are you for real?

i know we live in pakistan but please show some respect for the partners of big4. right now, recruitments on parchis are an exception rather than the rule (i dont know if they were ever the rule) so you better dig in to your course books and get called up that way.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by alishan</i>
<br />Hello Guys!
Can u please do us a real favour by posting mobile numbers of big4 i.e AFF+FRSH+KPMG+MYASCO partners in <b>LAHORE</b>. It will definitely help people who have references contact these partners easily and get into the big4.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I think its a personal information and should not be shared in open forums.
I think we shouldnt believe what people say about REFERENCE and believe in our ability and luck to be at big4 although we cant say with surity that REFERENCE is irrelevent.
OUT OF BOUND EXCEPTION
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by alishan</i>
<br />Hello Guys!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I agree "References" play an imp role in gettin into BIg 4 but this isnt the way .