Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Reference Books on Internal Auditing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anybody suggest me some good reference books on internal auditing.
I think there is no specific book for internal audit. Internal audit is the topic related to Audit. The book written by Prof Dr Khawaja Amjad entitled as Advance Audting has also good stuff of internal auditing.

I have worked as internal audintor the golden tip to act as good internal auditor is to make bank reconciliation for each of your bank every month and vouch each voucher against books of accounts.

A380,

I sent you soft copies of some books/material on internal audit. Did you get that?

I think it's better if posters confirm that their requirement has been fulfilled. I observed people ask various things, get the responses, and never come back even to acknowledge that they got the correct response.

In my view members should post such confirmations. Feedback may improve the answers.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
CIMA, corporate performance audit and Evaluation

And Same title book of Andrew Chambers

Regards

Tariq
i intend to appear in CIA exam.
can any one provide me the prepration material?
or can any buddy guide me where from can i get it easily with low price?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by A380</i>
<br />Can anybody suggest me some good reference books on internal auditing.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Get Sawyer's Internal auditing (two volumes). considered to be the best books of modern internal audit approach.
I am also planning to appear in CIA certification while working @ PWC