Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ICAP humiliating itself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Ali

thanks for insulting me. And keep on making yourself fool that Oxford Brookes degree is 4 yrs degree.

Anyway best of luck with ur CFA. I hope you will be able to persuade CFA that Oxford Brookes is 4 yrs bachelors.

Khaid
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />typing in capital doesnt mean one is shouting. now if u feel like this i cant help it.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Rabia,

I think most people will feel offended and it really is 'SHOUTING' believe you me.

No one can stop if you type in capitals, but just to substantiate my claim, a few links from popular forums/search engines/forums

http//answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080509031143AAVzLkj
http//www.ehow.com/how_4536163_behave-chat-room.html
http//www.english-test.net/community/3/index.html
http//www.depnet.com.au/universe5/etiquette/
http//www.simplehelp.net/2006/08/14/how-to-be-polite-while-youre-online-practicing-good-netiquette/

You could google this question to get to more links.

I have been on the internet ever since it came to the public since the early 90's perhaps the new generation has its own etiquettes or lack there of ?
well pracs i got my keys adjusted.. )
pracs there is so much of mud slinging by people around on this forum and in certain other topic too so u should start a new topic with this above post of urs.

since u insist it is SHOUTING i will change what i have written in capital to small letters.personally i will never find writing in caps as shouting, one can also write in caps to make something clear. sorry i am not visiting ure above links.

regards
rabia
Dear Pracs,

Is it not playing of some musical instrument in front of this lady?

What this lady needs to say by using the word "mud"; do you know Pracs?

Regards,

KAMRAN.
xxxx
Khalid,

I wonder if you call these 2 firms the prominent ones. Do you really know what makes some firm a big name or prominent in profession? Do you understand how firm's rating is internationally made? Do you find these firms in such ratings, if yes, on what numbers? What else should I mention to highlight what ability you possess to prioritize and conclude the matters? And, even then you are advising the people. I feel Rabia is better than you who did not go for such idiotic references.

Here goes the UK’s top 50 accounting firms’ list for 2008 as per AccountancyAge. You know UK is the homeland of ACCA. Will you conclude something from it?

http//www.accountancyage.com/resources/top50

Further, the 2007 Vault Accounting Firm Prestige Rankings are

http//www.vault.com/nr/finance_rankings/accounting_rankings.jsp?accounting2006=2

Still, you say you don't misguide others.

Mind it when we say big name, it should be somewhere among top 10 at least.

Do you need a detailed analysis to what these firms (referred by you) are? If yes, let me know, I may help removing some of the idiotic illusions you got. The only thing would be some further wastage of time.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
dear mr khalid u dont have to justify that acca 's cant run their own firms or that they cant be partners in big 4's.

like i said before some,not all, ICAP members have a "chappard ki mandek" soch. so its pointless to explain anything to them.
Dear Rabia,

If you are caught up with flue like such a female animal, don't call others as such. I wonder how chhappar comes to your mind again and again. Had you been there for some time of your life?

It's strange how you deduced from any of my posts that ACCAs could not be partners in some Big4 firms. So, it's advisable for you not to raise your silly comments if you cannot understand what others point out. In some jurisdictions there are no such specific qualification requirements for being partner in a firm at all.

If you feel ashamed of being called "better" (that was even within some specific context), I am sorry for that. I will try not to feel you better any more.

Come up with some thing improved buddies. If the things explained by you are not up to the mark, don't blame the ones who logically turn them down.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
dear kamran, from majority of ure posts regarding acca and the conceptions u have about acca outside of pakistan ure "80 country recognition" phrase. etc
even a level1 acca, outside of pakistan can say that idiom to u "chappar ka mandek".
surely u have this uncurable flu...acca in pakistan has become a flu for u. like i said before the grudge/hatred./jealously with acca leaks from almost every post of urs. after all u r an ICAP member.

as for the better part i dont like being compared . well if u can comapre me, then i can certainly say that mr khalid is better than u, atleast he attempts to provide facts when he makes a statement.

anyways sorry if i misread/misinterpretted ure statement regarding acca members not being able to run their own firms.

now from ure superior knowlege can u enhance my bleak knowledge regarding icap members being able to run their own frms outside pakistan . this will only help to clear this small doubt of mine which has developed ever since i joined this forum.

regards
rabia

Rabia,

You are incurable I guess. The facts posted by Khalid could be analysed by any one. Yes he may be better for your understanding level. In your age such thing which he use to do are felt quite attractive.

ICAP is not a company to open its offices every where. It's a localized authorized body and this is what you cannot understand. It's beyond your perception. I explained here that such bodies have to be localized for so many reasons which some other fellows also tried to clarify. There are certain firms run by ICAP members abroad, as have been pointed out by Pracs, go to his post and read it out. However, just for your knowledge I let you know one firm at UAE (may be at your nearby location), i.e. Messsrs Sajjad Haider and Company, a member of Nexia International. You can go on net to find out Nexia International's worldwide ranking, as an association of independent firms.

Why this question was raised for ACCA particularly, was due to repeated claims of being internationally recognized made by some ACCAs. You could be recognized but you are not the leaders at all such locations even if we ignore UK where you are also just in competition. I wonder why some people feel so proud of having recognition although this could not so far make them leaders in the profession any where particularly. What this recognition has worked so far? Those two firms figured out by Khalid? This sounds a joke. To elaborate this fact was the purpose of such question.

If you are so recognized then where are you in profession when we consider you in your sole capacity? Answer is still awaited with any analysis of clients portfolio, market share, grip on framing out of national policies and professional existence.

I don’t hope to see you coming up with anything concrete.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
oh... plz chill people !!![8D]

PEACE OUT !!
kamran

its not me who is incurable, its ur crap misconceptions regarding ACCA that r incurable. its ure jealousy thaat is incurable, it is ure hatred and in-tolerance for ACCA that is incurable,. again u have bought in this issue of acca's being recognised the world over. u sure are having a tough time accepting this fact buddy.

it is not a claim that ACCA is internationally recognised , it is fact. so accept it. dont say it is a claim. u say acca might not be a leader in many locations, so who is making this claim, not acca??? and how can u make this claim that ACCA might not be a leader in many locations. give facts dear , tell me where is it a looser . i am sure u cant come up with any single fact and u will be bragging about acca's position in pakistan yet again.

obviously one will feel proud belonging to an accountancy association that is recognised globally, has a global presence etc etc.
and obviously members of assciations that are only recognised locally and have no standing in the international arena, will not ,or their jealousy towards other associations is obvious. its ok ..its natural.

well yes i cant come up with anything concrete because i have lsser knowledge as compared to u i am not yet a qualified acca, in my level2 right now without any work experience . so u shuldnt expect much from me.

but surely since ur much much much senior i can ask u the same question as to "where r u in profesion when we consider you in your sole capacity." dont just limit ure facts to pakistan, tell us where do u stand internationally, since ur body is a superior ca body, rather than pointing fingers and raising questions on other accountancy bodies.

Kamran has provided list top 50 firms from accountancyage.com which is itself UK web site, so there is nothing in the web site which says ICAP formed these firms, so please do not try to take credit of other work. Here the argument is not that ACCA vs top firms or ACCA comparison with any other body as no other body in world claims that it is world number 1 body including ICAEW. It is also not the topic if ACCA are the leaders or not. We need to start another thread for this.

The my main question was is there any single firm in the world started by ICAP which operates internationally, answer is no. Please do not give UAE example as in UAE they welcome everyone. Question about client portfolio will only arise if ICAP could have any firm which operates internaionally. Whereas ACCA has many firms that operates internationally.

As far as top 50 UK firms are concerned i do not know why ICAP is proud of them or mention them. I REPEAT IT AHAIN THAN ACA's FROM ICAP ARE NOT PART OF INTERNATIONAL ACA's COMMUNITY.

so please give names of firms formed by ICAP and that operates internationally. If someone thinks firms i mentioned are not good enough then I will love to know if ICAP has firms of this standard of even of lower standard that are operating internationally. Answer is no. Please provide some key facts about ICAP.

Prase has not mentioned any single firm formed by ICAP that operates internationally. Claims cannot be accepted unless supported by backing and Kamran is just making claims without any backing.

BY THE WAY KAMRAN WHAT ABOUT YOUR ALL CRAP POSTS WHICH I POINTED OUT IN PAGE 3 OF THIS THREAD. DO YOU HAVE ANY ANSWER.

Khalid
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ali_boy9</i>
<br />well pracs i got my keys adjusted.. )
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanks buddy, you made my day,..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23