Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Who wants to start ACA from ICAEW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
mr Kamran

writing on this forum is not going to help much. you will have to do more than this. students will continue taking admission in ACCA in pakistan unaware of what lies ahead of them.

the "sleepy" ACCA pakistan management should do something about the "specific" issues that acca has in pakistan.

there are several threads explaining the exemptions available to icap ca's from other bodies. but what if an ACCA living in pakistan wants exemptions from icap. if in case the person completes all his papers successfully from icap and becomes a CA. will he be given equal opportunities as other ca's of icap who studied from icap right from module A?? or will there be some sort of a difference.

regards
rabia

Muhammad Amir

Secondly even if ICAEW pay me, I am not crying like you for money. If you are not getting job after ACCA its means you need to polish your communication skills. You currently cannot present yourself properly

Khalid
Firstly Amir is not qualified at all, he left one ACCA paper with NIL experience. He will be qualiied when he will pass all ACCA papers and have three yrs experience which could be gained in industry as well.

If his motive is not money then y he is complaining about 6000. Remember HR personnel does not say ACCA future is dark in Pakistan. HR personnel say Accountancy profession is dark in Pakistan.
Secondly i know ACCA Pakistan email all its students and members about new jobs in Pakistan frequently. Obviously ACCA cannot attend interview for Amir.

Further Amir said there is no scope for ICAEW in Pakistan, so what its means. Remember all ACCA are equal. He says in bank quality people do not work, so he is saying people working in banks and companies like shell, PSO. PTCL, TOTAL etc are not quality. i do not know if these compamnies employee are not quality then how come they are making so much money.

Anyway he is free to change his career. As far as I am concerned, I know people who qualified ACCA in Paksitan got nice jobs, means there first job was nice.

Kamran above post again prove my words, the is still persuading people to work in firms so he is arranging cheap labour for firms.This stratgy will leads to nothing.

Anyway Kamran what you mean about my category, be more specific. <b>and what do mean when you said ACCA is not working in positive direction. Your qualified people can only do what Khalid is doing.</b>

ACCA is working is right direction, you need to care about ICAP whoes senior officer lies.
Khalid
yes there is class system in Pakistan. its ICAP that says ACCA UK qualified and ACCA Local qualified. I always says all ACCA are equal. Amir should only be complaining if ICAP students without any experience gets more than what he is offered given that he says quality people do not work in industry then he cries for money.

Khalid

Khalid,

I will hopefully come back to your allegation about ICAP's people. Don't get desperate.

You have a thorough study of my so many posts on this forum. So many of your posts depict it. You should know which three categories I have mentioned and in which you get most suited in. Rest assured that category does not have so many negative attributes. Every one has his own choice, so it was only a comment on your post. Don't get desperate I once again say.

ACCA is not working in right direction. This was being discussed in Pakistan's scenario. It stands explained now. If you need to know more, go to my previous posts on your childish thread about ICAP.

ACCA tells about jobs' availability, it cannot appear for interviews; but it could also not so far convince the entrepreneur in Pakistan. You cannot understand that those few multinationals cannot intake every ACCAs being produced. They will ultimately have to go for localized entrepreneur. You talk about multinational and cannot understand that every one cannot do it. Reasons are enormous. These may be because of personal attributes. It's not like the queen's saying that if you don't find wheat flour then why you don't eat cakes.

If you see some ACCAs working in multinationals, it is not something out of the world. You can see B.Com people working over there as well. Compare those ACCAs with CAs working in similar companies. However, I always agreed that rare cases could always be there and personal qualities and strengths may also work for certain persons. Further, there is a class which can get such jobs even without having any such professional qualification. I think you must not need examples.

Rabia,

I have been raising these issues with ACCA Pakistan chapter without any diplomacy. Certainly I did not go for doing so. This was done and will always be done whenever they will visit us. What else one can do for others. One has to struggle for his own community. We can only point out the shortcomings and suggest the remedies. There was a time when I pointed out all such things to Amir as well.

Khalid,

I agree that Amir is not a qualified ACCA and this peak of desperation could be caused by insufficient exposure to practical life. I hope he will calm down and will not deviate. I know this is a reaction of his first encounter with practical difficulties and he will learn to cope it with the passage of time.

Chocolatey,

Brother, you must not use indecent language. I don't say with surety that you have done it so far. This is only a suggestion.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
mr kamran what about my other question????
Last night and today there was and still heavy Snowfall in London so I can write more as I am off from work.

Firstly there is only one category of ACCAs and all ACCAs are equal. No further comments. Secondly ACCA is strategic alliance with Packages, PTCL, Ford rhodes, etc. Even Millat Trackers also employ ACCA affliciate and starting salary is at least 30,000 to 40,000. I know a person who did MBA from Punjab university got 40,000 in start, so ACCA and ACA will easily finds jobs as compared to MBA. Now do not say Millat Trackers is not local company. Secondly when local firms do not earn more how they can pay more, it is something to do with Pakistani economy, ACCA cannot put oureconomy on right track.

As far as Amir is concerned he is not ACCA qualified secondly he wants work in audit firms, so he should accept what they are paying. Audit firms pay same to ICAP students. But I must say it very cheap labour. Firms should feel shame.

Khalid
Rabia,

Probably due to number of full stops I could not EXACTLY deduce what you wanted to know.

However, what I understood, you wanted the comparison between the one who completes his CA from module A to F and the one who gets into CA by getting some exemptions after ACCA.

In my view both should be treated equally and are being treated so. We have few examples on this forum. Pracs is one such example. There was one other genius fellow Mr. Mahmood Ch. on this forum. He was in practice with some firm. I wonder why he does not visit the forum now. However, I am not sure as to whether he did both qualifications side by side or completed his CA after ACCA.

To me there appears no difference.

If you need to ask something else, please elaborate.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Khalid,

You are unnecessarily pulling the issue of ACCA from UK or ACCA from Pakistan. These are not some officially categorised sub-classes of ACCAs, we all know. These were pointed out for the sake of getting opportunities at UK.

If you don't agree that a localized person is in advantageous position than the foreigners having same qualification and strengths, it's your own opinion but this NORMALLY does not happen. This does not happen at UAE even. However, there could be some cases where people might have proved it round the way.

This issue of classes is cultivation of your own thoughts. I and some other people pointed it out for a specific purpose which you failed to understand. Just because you don't want to accept the facts.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
thanks mr kamran i got the information i required.

Khalid,

Do you know what is Millat Tractors Limited? It's not a multinational but it's products are produced under licenses from UK manufacturers and Chinese manfacturers.

When companies work under such license/franchise arrangemnets these have to work more or less like multinationals.

If you need to know about its details, let me know.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
let me check, i know there are more local companies in Pakistan that employ ACCA. by the way how many local compnies are working in Pakistan, you can count them on fingures, cause our economy. PIA and PTCL, SBP are not Pakistani based so local.

In Pakitan almost all local mills and companies gone out o business and u must know reason.

Khalid
its not me its u who pointed out categories of ACCA. How does employer knows which category an ACCA belongs.

ALL you are saying that ICAP is last thing in Pakistan which is wrong.

Khalid
Kamran

Also expalin to rabia. how many exemption were available to ACCA rom ICAP till 2000. Why ICAP took those exemptions back. Y ICAP went to court in March 2000 so that ICAp further reduce ACCA exemptions, Y ICAP wanted to reduce further exemptions. And Y ICAP lost case in court.

Khalid
i know one thing for sure that garment industry is facing a very very tough time .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8