Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA vs CA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
ending debate !!!???))

peace no way!!

thats wat the problem is with ACCAs when they lose they go to the side line

com on let me play more)

there r lots of animals left!!

donkeys especially

azeem could u find somthing on it as well!! in ur spare time no need to put all ur efforts on this !!

waiting for all ACCAs to come back to pakistan and taste the market here!!

<font size="6">peace only if u agree that ACCA ‚ACA in pakistan</font id="size6">

<font size="2">n i will agree that ACA ‚ACCA in UK or abroad as a whole </font id="size2">
i put a "not equal to" sign but it didnt came out that way
Nascar, I am coming to pak this december for good. I would like to meet you and tell you that not just being an ACA matters more. A lot more depends on your skill set as well.

I am sure I may not be getting what a CA does at start but in years to come i am surely going to outdo many like you, rest assured.

Asif
Inside Pakistan
ACA > ACCA

Outside Pakistan
ACA < ACCA

In both cases
ACA >=< ACCA
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Nascar</i>
<br />ending debate !!!???))

peace no way!!

thats wat the problem is with ACCAs when they lose they go to the side line

com on let me play more)

there r lots of animals left!!

donkeys especially

azeem could u find somthing on it as well!! in ur spare time no need to put all ur efforts on this !!

waiting for all ACCAs to come back to pakistan and taste the market here!!

<font size="6">peace only if u agree that ACCA ‚ACA in pakistan</font id="size6">

<font size="2">n i will agree that ACA ‚ACCA in UK or abroad as a whole </font id="size2">

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

NASCAR Member since 21 April 2004
Total no of posts 15

AZEEM Member since 12 June 2004
Total no of posts 672

<b>THIS EXPLAINS WHO LOSES AND GO TO THE SIDELINE</b>

I cant say anything to donkeys as I dont want myself to be blamed for disrespecting .........[)]

If such a childish arithmetic can bring peace than I have no problem saying (ACCA = CA) everywhere. I have always disliked looking downupon or to be looked downupon because of what is written below the names on business cards. It is not what you hold - it is what you are!

Best of luck! I hope you need no more fireworks. The game is over on a draw.

Kind regards

Azeem spoke of peace. I believe once you have started the procedure of slaughtering, peace only comes when the blood drains out to put the mind to eternal rest.

On the event of Baqra Eid, a very healthy and loved Baqra is viewed by the whole family and mohalla and kids gather. Baqra feels so special, all of a sudden he is offered Paani and Khorak and everybody in the house gives a patt on the back. Baqra thinks he is no match to anybody around. All of a sudden people start to tie him up and procedure starts. Such a lovely dovely baqra then becomes history.

The fact remains that at present ACCA is no match to ACA in Pakistan. People aiming to work in Pakistan should go for ACA. Now that is the situation of today. What happens tomorrow, your guess/forecast is as good as mine.

I believe ICAP should change a bit now, world has changed a lot.

Hanif you live in Saudi Arabia and you use such unsocial words. Come on man, its democracy, no need to lose your head. I am sure you command skill sets much better than most of us do on the forum. Best of luck with you move. May Allah bless us all.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Goodman</i>
<br />Azeem spoke of peace. I believe once you have started the procedure of slaughtering, peace only comes when the blood drains out to put the mind to eternal rest.

On the event of Baqra Eid, a very healthy and loved Baqra is viewed by the whole family and mohalla and kids gather. Baqra feels so special, all of a sudden he is offered Paani and Khorak and everybody in the house gives a patt on the back. Baqra thinks he is no match to anybody around. All of a sudden people start to tie him up and procedure starts. Such a lovely dovely baqra then becomes history.

The fact remains that at present ACCA is no match to ACA in Pakistan. People aiming to work in Pakistan should go for ACA. Now that is the situation of today. What happens tomorrow, your guess/forecast is as good as mine.

I believe ICAP should change a bit now, world has changed a lot.

Hanif you live in Saudi Arabia and you use such unsocial words. Come on man, its democracy, no need to lose your head. I am sure you command skill sets much better than most of us do on the forum. Best of luck with you move. May Allah bless us all.

Hi Goodman

I want peace as Nascar has eventually started to present his views in a more civilised way.

My attitude is/was only geared for the trouble makers, people who disrespect other professional qualifications and deliberately try to impose their views on others with their partially correct logics and in most cases none at all.

I do agree with your advise, anyone aiming to work in Pakistan should go for ACA, if I were in Pakistan I would have done the same as your qualification makes you preferrable there. I have repeatedly said that it doesnt make one superior to another because of what he/she holds, unfortunately this is not exactly the case in Pak due to many factors which we all know. Anyone claiming to be superior on such basis will ALWAYS come in my LINE OF FIRE.

I like the bakra example, are we on a roll of animal proverbs/egs.

I must say this again, I am what I am, if others thing I am aggressive so be it (hey I remember you once said that you like such attitude). My near and dear ones have always labelled me very soft and gentle - as said above this aggression is usually retaliatory or to repress oppression.

Kind regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />Inside Pakistan
ACA > ACCA

Outside Pakistan
ACA < ACCA

In both cases
ACA >=< ACCA

ACA (ICAEW) = ACA (ICAP) ..............1

ACCA + 5 years Exp + successful CCAB = ACA (ICAEW) with practice certificate.......2

From 1 and 2 we have

ACCA + (TAX + CLSP) of final = ACA (ICAP) with practice certificate

Seeing the above empirical relation I can assume that the inequality pointed out by Adnan is going to change very soon, provided ICAP does not change its exemption policy for ICAEW members.

Now becoming ACA is as easy as passing ACCA exams. (At least this is what appears to me from the membership form I am working on these days). Unless ICAP revises its exemption scheme, its monopoly of being a sole distributor of charters in Pakistan is in serious danger.

Peace

Asif
Dear Asif,

Welcome back i would be pleased to help u out here in pakistan especially if you r coming to islamabad - meet me here - in any case suadiarabia is not a good place to work my personal opinion .

if u r interested we r lookig for a guy in budget planning n analysis i can refer you for that position

ur concept of ACA through the CAB driver route seems to be flawed its costly as well as not so easy but i might be wrong there - but rest assured the inequality is here to stay untill people change it - e.g. CA in pakistan get equalency with M.Com but no M.Com is equal to ACA

i take ur challenge of out doing me , i will love to c you progress but u need a lot of other things than ACCA for that.) hope u got them all. do tell me wat intital job u get in any case.

Azeem sb said "I do agree with your advise, anyone aiming to work in Pakistan should go for ACA, if I were in Pakistan I would have done the same as your qualification makes you preferrable there"

just to clarify he wanted to say that he wish that he could be an ACA and in pakistan

i cant understand where did he find any logic in what i wrote its all illogical and it is just for teasing people who think ACCAs is some qualification to be proud of - it is just to make ACCAss angry -

cant ACCAs or ACAs be used for having some fun , if they cant take it its their immaturity, losing touch with the fun part of life is not good. enjoy and let others enjoy. u dont need to get angry on wat other say - to shut other up u just need to prove them wrong in the market. so even u collect the whole zoo u would still be an ACCA n cant be an ACA

i have said this agaian and again but people here are too sensitive bout their supposidly hard earned qualification

azeem sb
farigh time 673 posts = proven - posts every per day nothing better to do

nascar
busy mostly but like to play/have fun some time 15-20 posts =proven- happy have many better things to do

i dont like draws either i win or i lose so wat u say!!!ACCA

most fire works on this forum belong to me so here another one !!

the current best pay that i know of in islamabd of a 3 yrs firm plus 1yr industry experience ACCA guy is max PKRs. 45K(but mostly are in 20s 30s). roughly 1/3 of what the best an ACA gets here most are at (60-90)some also have cars.

so in monetary terms 3 ACCA = 1 ACA

wiating for the lovely responses i get for the love i spread to u all ACCAs

i can see someting buring

no its a line of fire coming from someplace i cant recognize
is it a star,
is it a missile
NO nonono no no its an ACCA ) and he is running away

cool down boy cool down no need to burn all ur self up

we r just having fun

u have the best qualification in this world

just kidding
dnt get more angry then u already are

these CFAs , PHDs , engg., Dr.s all r kids in front of u

dont wory be happy - nothing can touch u and those ACAs are just piece of S**t they cant do S**h to u

NASCAR, I have an animal proverb for you.. and I am sure you are going to enjoy it since you are enjoying all the fire works here (and this seems to be your only past time the last few days). It involves a dog, tail and some thing to do with .......

No offense to any one though,.. human or animal
It maked me really laughing when I read reply of Nascar to Azeem. Infact they are in such a strange inferiority complex with ACAs that one cant explain it. Keep it up buddies, it will work for you in your dreams.

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
To Mr. Goodman

This international bakra (so called globally recognized qualification "ACCA") is being slaughtered in Pakistan continously and if your good brains pick up the annual report-2005 and recent published magazines of ICAP you will come to know about ICAP's strategy to maintain its repo and regulatory bodies are posing more confidence over ICAP products; foreigenrs come over where there are certain loopholes in local system. Have you ever seen a loophole in accountancy profession in Pakistan?

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
Joining as a CCAB member

As a qualified member of ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA you may apply for membership of the ICAEW if you meet the following eligibility criteria

1-You are a qualified member of ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA for at least 5 years

2-You have no disciplinary record with your current professional and regulatory bodies

3-You comply with your current professional body's continuing professional development requirement

4-You must pass our Examination of Experience (meeting the same standards and demonstrating the same professional skills and judgment as the ACA Advanced Stage case study). This will be marked by our existing case study examiners

5-You must be sponsored by two ICAEW members

The benefits
Once awarded, ICAEW membership will enable you to

1-Use the designatory letters ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant), leading to an FCA (Fellow Chartered Accountant)

2-Gain access to all the services and benefits available to ICAEW members

Requirement 5 appears to be a little difficult to meet otherwise I don’t see any difficulty in getting the charter ( The “ACA” I mean ) and as far as fee is concerned, it adds up to only GBP 636 - almost Rs. 70,000 – including practice certificate and perhaps that’s what has caused NASCAR to emit fire from mouth and dark smoke from under the belt. Pardon me for the rough use of words but there is no other way I can express it right.

Asif

Dear all ACCAs,

And this is what they call "Examination of Experience"

http//www.icaew.co.uk/index.cfm?route=134826

Read and see if it is as difficult as has been portrayed by my friend NASCAR.

Mr. NASCAR (ACA) if you cant help, at least don’t disappoint/discourage us.

Kind regards,

Asif
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35