Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA vs CA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">i think all ur respect is linked to those four words! - but there r so many other four letter word that u may like to call others ) -
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Alot of my respect does link to these four letters, indeed there are many other four letter words which I will not hesitate to use in RESPONSE to disgraceful posts from ill-mannered people like you. You may call it "getting lose" I call it a LESSON.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">pl. dont say all ACCAs have been desrespected by me many have done much better things and gotten/earned my respect as well. unlike some who only think being an ACCA gives them a right to say anything even things they cant do !!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

A person who has been eschewed by both ACCAs and CAs for his bad mouthing cant say this! so stop this non-sense. Not even a single member respects you, everyone shuns you, some of them apologise on your behalf. Do you need more examples.

I would like to see those NAMES who have "earned" your respect ) does anyone care??? You think people miss you when you are not around, I bet nobody does.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">anyway a drugist is a very respectful profession and without one a doctor may not be able to complete his job so do u think that the druggist is just some other kind of animal

calling people puppy at one end and a druggist has a vast diff - if anyone of urs father was a druggist u would have been called it superior profession to ACCA - i think even a sweeper is a respectable profession u living in UK should understand this better -

humiliation is only a feeling which is felt when somthing is true and felt by the heart - my true words did that to u .

azeem sb grow up u cant be humiliated by somthing which u consider to be not true !!or can u be - if so which animal do u like the most and hate the most ) u can call it to uself and get humiliated or feel good ur self cause i would never call u an animal - but ACCAs are another breed - science is still trying to detrmine how superior they r to the humans)) <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dont give me this bull****, whether you swear or use metaphorical statements to disrespect others - it makes no difference. Calling Asians PAKI is considered a swear word in UK, do you see anything wrong in it!!! It is the underlying meaning and intention which is important.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> the salry sheet link seems useless - GBP 60 k pa for a CA from PK in E&Y UK is it not right? exp 1-2 yrs. seems quite ok to me does an ACCA get the same or higher - even if its higher and there r a lot of ACCA in UK why r they hiring from PK for the last few yrs - comon u need to improve ACCA quality over there as well - it seems that they cant do audits as well.

i know of very few pK CAs going to UK these days except for E&Y one all other were under the HSMP - HSMP eligible ones already have salaries above Rs. 80-90 k and they wont go to UK untill they get a job which gets them abetter living standard plus substantial saving then wat they r earnng now and which comes to be the salary range wat e&Y UK is giving and that is used as a bench mark.

a single ACCCA with 300k in pk gr8 - u need to check his back ground experience as well - it could never be only a fresh ACCA - all depends on expeirence and most probalay he couldnt pass CA so did aCCA for compensating things but i may be wrong there he could refered by u n the other hand

Yeah! all independant salary surveys are rubbish, next time publish a salary survey of your own, use any numbers as you may wish but do put DREAMLAND in the location. I have already decided the title for that survey Idiots Salary Guide ))) this will be an addition to other idiots guide.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">being polite is a vitue learned at home i cant tech u that or can I. anger is bad- get control - being impolite is always bad manners even if u r offended - u r not talking in a sabzi mandi it a forum u learn all all ur accounting from )))

being well-mannered is also a virtue which is learned at home and that I can definitely teach you. Anger is good when controlled and well directed to shun trouble makers like you who admittedly like to tease, hurt, disrespect, humiliate (i know you have recently bought a dictionary so dont tell me the meanings) others.

Kid go home, learn manners, then come back and start making sense.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">n lastly earn respect just dont ask for it and dont lose so easily ))<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Respect others otherwise dont expect it in return!

azeem bhai let go yaar

yeh banda apane ap ko bara phanne khan samajhta hai .

bat tamiz khain ka .

har aik se pange leta phirta hai .
I think he deserves just that,.. what you send out is what you get ??
These CA guys are always bouncing over ACCA's.

agar acca ki itni hi value hai then why are you all ca guys are always afraid of acca & always condemning it.

this is your ghalat gahmi kay pak ca's are given preference over acca's in uk. saying this is just rubbish. probably you should open up a Jhoot bolna training institute. you guys are really very well versed in this area.

an old saying....
koi murda horse ko kick nahin karta. agar acca ki koi value nahin hai then why are ca's always afraid of it & saying that "acca ki koi value nahin hai, acca ki koi value nahin hai".

why dont you say this about bcom/mcom. becaz un ka reality main ca say koi competition nahin hai. jis cheez ka competition hai, hamesha usi say compete kartay rehtay ho......is liye ca's bhool kar bhi kabhi yeh nahin kehtay kay bcom ki value nahin hai, magar woh kabhi yeh kehna nahin bhooltay kay acca ki value nahin hai.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />These CA guys are always bouncing over ACCA's.

agar acca ki itni hi value hai then why are you all ca guys are always afraid of acca & always condemning it.

this is your ghalat gahmi kay pak ca's are given preference over acca's in uk. saying this is just rubbish. probably you should open up a Jhoot bolna training institute. you guys are really very well versed in this area.

an old saying....
koi murda horse ko kick nahin karta. agar acca ki koi value nahin hai then why are ca's always afraid of it & saying that "acca ki koi value nahin hai, acca ki koi value nahin hai".

why dont you say this about bcom/mcom. becaz un ka reality main ca say koi competition nahin hai. jis cheez ka competition hai, hamesha usi say compete kartay rehtay ho......is liye ca's bhool kar bhi kabhi yeh nahin kehtay kay bcom ki value nahin hai, magar woh kabhi yeh kehna nahin bhooltay kay acca ki value nahin hai.

Whats this?

Emotional q hotey ho yarr hosla hoslaWink
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />These CA guys are always bouncing over ACCA's.

an old saying....

I like your argument, it's to the point and logical and is not at all emotional unlike a lot of posts here,,. with 'laughters' and other 'syntax'unbecoming of a profesional forum
Hi

I am from London and ACCA qualified.

I read that some of the ppl are interested ICAEW after ACCA,whereas others are comapring ACCA(UK) with ACA(PK) and saying ACA is better than ACCA.

If ACA(PK) is better than ACCA then Y ACCA is recongised in 80 countries of the world including all in EU, Australia, NEW Zealand, Zimbabwe, South Aferica etc. On the other hands ACA(Pk) is only recognised in Pakistan.

If anyone can answer me y ACCA is recognised in 80 countries of the world and y ICAP is not, I will accept ACA (PK) is better than ACCA.

I have not understood ICAP policy, CPA(USA) is highly respectable qualification and recectly eight institutes of the world has formed GAA including CAP(USA), ICAEW, ICAI, ICAS, ICAA etc.

According to ICAP, ICAEW is a wonderful institutes with very high std. ICAEW recognised CAP(USA) then Y ICAP not. I may conclude that ICAP does what she wants to do.

Could anything let me know about ICAP marking guide and how much marks an individuals has to pass a paper.

ICAEW like ACCA awards pass in individual papers and not in whole of modules like ICAP. Sorry to say by employing this policy ICAP is not producing quality, the purpose of this policy is to pass only that much students who are required in market.

When you judge some qualification std then normally that qualification recoginition in the world is taken into account and not their monololist policies.

Kind Regards

Khalid Sipra
MRONEFLOWER you are right, the basis of ICAP passing policy is not marks but the market and I can tell the reason which is employers. if you check ACCA's accredited employers, ACCA has a v.good reputation and a large no of employers. It has a quality system of feedback between it and its stakeholders. Its passing critaria is based on "work hard and get reward otherwise try again" rather then "wait for your place in market". The market of ACCA is spread all over the world. If you have participated in the live broadcast of CEO and MD of ACCA recently they clearly told us that if they have to choose between the quality and number they will choose "QUALITY" and that there is no compromise on quality. They also discussed the issue that "its easy to become No.1 but tough to maintain this possition". Surely the policies of ACCA are to maintain its "GLOBAL REPUTATION". They also discussed the question from some students that "Some qualifications are using same subjects as acca plus some extra subjects like maths, stats, eco, etc. They clearly told that this will not add any value and why those qualification dont gain such respect and enjoy such market winning and reward as accas. There is much to write but I was just commenting on above post.

The overall structure/system of ACCA is based on feedback. ACCA keeps itself changing and updated with the time. The major influance on its policies is of its stakeholders. The feedback they receive frome employers, students and other interested parties. Recently ACCA is going through a major change and this is the result of feedback from all over the world. You can say it is must for competetion and fulfilling new requirements.

SHAHID
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mroneflower</i>
<br />Hi

I am from London and ACCA qualified.

I read that some of the ppl are interested ICAEW after ACCA,whereas others are comapring ACCA(UK) with ACA(PK) and saying ACA is better than ACCA.

If ACA(PK) is better than ACCA then Y ACCA is recongised in 80 countries of the world including all in EU, Australia, NEW Zealand, Zimbabwe, South Aferica etc. On the other hands ACA(Pk) is only recognised in Pakistan.

If anyone can answer me y ACCA is recognised in 80 countries of the world and y ICAP is not, I will accept ACA (PK) is better than ACCA.

I have not understood ICAP policy, CPA(USA) is highly respectable qualification and recectly eight institutes of the world has formed GAA including CAP(USA), ICAEW, ICAI, ICAS, ICAA etc.

According to ICAP, ICAEW is a wonderful institutes with very high std. ICAEW recognised CAP(USA) then Y ICAP not. I may conclude that ICAP does what she wants to do.

Could anything let me know about ICAP marking guide and how much marks an individuals has to pass a paper.

ICAEW like ACCA awards pass in individual papers and not in whole of modules like ICAP. Sorry to say by employing this policy ICAP is not producing quality, the purpose of this policy is to pass only that much students who are required in market.

When you judge some qualification std then normally that qualification recoginition in the world is taken into account and not their monololist policies.

Kind Regards

Khalid Sipra

Khalid I am sorry to say that you are doing exactly what NASCAR and other people were doing slandaring. As an ICAP member (and ACCA) I would like to say that just because ICAP is a local institute in no way are its accountant inferior to any one be it ACCA or ICAEW, infact ICAP continues to attract the best minds in the country ! and with top notch Audit training they are undoubtdly a step ahead of their peers (note I am not slandering any other qualification here), just saying that as a general statement. Ofcourse an ACCA,ACMA,CIMA with similar experience is in no way not equal.

As far as acceptability is concerned ICAP is acceptable the world over (more so because of a world wide demand in the profession)and over 30% of its members are actually abroad, in middle east, South Africa, UK, US, Australia, the carribean, Luxemborg, Canada,etc.

I am just trying to emphasise that professional qualifications are simply a key to enter the door,.. you do need to move your two feet to walk. Its quite imature to 'stereo type'any professional qualification.
Hi

I am not trying to say that ACA(PK) are inferior than any other accouancy institute neither i am saying that ICAP members do not have any knowledge. Yes I agree with you that the only reason ICAP is not recongined outside the Pakistan because ICAP is third world institute.

But can you see how ICAP and its member behaves. Have you seen ICAP policies?. ICAP is asking graduates to take PPT and pass if they wants to have admission, What its mean, its means that ICAP itself does not recognise her own country universities. Supereme court of America gave decison in 1960's that for admissions and for employment no appitute tests can be taken, it thwy would be taken they would not have any legal status.

According to my information ICAP re**** never ever be in double figures, where ACCA result is always more than 30% and ICAEW result is always 70%. What ICAP is trying to prove that students who done graduation from pakistani universities do not have any knowledge.

when ACCA introduce herself in pakistan in about 1993 0r 1995, ICAP used give exemption to ACCA afflicate (not ACCA members) 13 papers out of 16 (you must know it) y ICAP does not give any exemptions to ACCA, the reason is that, if ICAP give same number of exemtion to ACCA as it did before no one will go for ACA (PK) cause ICAP does fail students purposely (U must know it). Here in UK, ACCA and ICAEW are alomost same with same salary level, Y ICAP recognised ICAEW, cause ICAP knows that it very hard for overseas graduate to secure training contract with CA firms leading to ICAEW examinations. can you see my point.

Once again I am not saying ACA(PK) is not good qualification, I know about 50 to 60 ICAP member works in big 4 firms in UK. I am just critising ICAP policies.

One more thing, if ICAP says she does not give exemptions to ACCA cause ACCA does not gice exemption to ICAP members, ok its fair enough. One the other hands y ICAP recognised ICAEW, ICAS, ICAI, ICAA, CICA where none to these five insitute recognised ICAP.

I agree we as a pakistani should promote our own qualificatios, but can you see ICAP dual policies.

I hope you understood my point. At the end i do apologise if I have written anything which hurt anyone.

Kind Regards

Khalid Sipra
You got my vote Khalid
And is life fair, no !

I would agree with you for most of the facts that you have reproduced, though each has a number of complicated reasons behind that ! and there is a history of it, I had rather not repeat them here I am sure we all know that and thank you for not slandering ACA (Pak) any further
play on !!

interesting - UK power

or should i hold a banner saying "paki power" or will that be disrespect ful - its like when a african american says nigger to his frllow african american brothers - it no offence then - so pl understand re- re-- read and then refer to old things

we have a lot of candidates in UK for future bombings

guys dont be so angry

control urself

u give me so much interesting reading - i think now i control u - i can make u angry when ever i want

azeem sb didnt get a point by point reply - it was more bragging no qualitative response - read the points then reply

n where is the response to test query - stil searching the net - short cut!! not so easy to find haan!

seems we have a lot of ICAP discards in UK

bye boyz - ACCA is gr8 - ) sorry i made a sign of happiness - in this so serious discussion for some

i didnt know ICAEW was so hard !!

so thats why u people opted for ACCA- short cuts )
Mr Naser I asked number of questions. You even did not answer one of them. Plaese try to answer in sensible way with evidence otherwise do not reply. Sorry I do not want to annoy you but your message does not make any sense.

Kind Regards

Khalid Sipra
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Nascar</i>
<br />play on !!

interesting - UK power

or should i hold a banner saying "paki power" or will that be disrespect ful - its like when a african american says nigger to his frllow african american brothers - it no offence then - so pl understand re- re-- read and then refer to old things

we have a lot of candidates in UK for future bombings

guys dont be so angry

control urself

u give me so much interesting reading - i think now i control u - i can make u angry when ever i want

azeem sb didnt get a point by point reply - it was more bragging no qualitative response - read the points then reply

n where is the response to test query - stil searching the net - short cut!! not so easy to find haan!

seems we have a lot of ICAP discards in UK

bye boyz - ACCA is gr8 - ) sorry i made a sign of happiness - in this so serious discussion for some

i didnt know ICAEW was so hard !!

so thats why u people opted for ACCA- short cuts )

NASCAR, I have read your post a couple of times but unfortunately could make no sense out of it,.. guess I am too slow...

or is it that like your lopsided logic,.. your language and skill to communicate any thing on is handicapped as well. Because you have run out of logical fact based responses to your 'stand !!' you have now begin to slander like a 'woosy' (pardon my language here) but I am sorry to say that is who and what you are !!

I now have contempt against you because you are not only a sorry piece of an accountant here, but today by your 'bombing statement' you have illustrated that you have no respect for your country as well. I will now be on your back on this forum and will make sure that you get 'rewarded' for every time you open your mouth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35