Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA vs CA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
what do u have in ur mind???

message me on

azeem@hardy.co.uk

or

azeem@accamail.com

or

azeemshahkhan@hotmail.com

regards

azeem

SALAAM EVERYONE,
i was jus surfin for acca sites and came across this silly site were ignorant people like are passin ignorant comments.Im sory if im being rude but its true ,now i'll tell u sumthin bout my self n thn u will understand wat im tryin to say.. i am a member of the institute of chartered accountants of pakistan ICAP tht is n a member of acca as well.. and believe me acca is a much better coarse thn ca of pakistan..it is much more complex up-dated informative n the study material n coarses are very well designed.. u wont believe it but its true in pakistan's ca exams sumtimes if they ask u about a partical thing they might ask u to give the page refrence of tht particular book in a professional field there is rutta can u imagine tht ... acca is a uk qualification n pakistan cannot compare its studies with the uk... althoguh i am both ca of pakistan and an acca but i regret doin ca of pakistan waste of time coz when i came to dubai thn i realised tht u shud have an internationl degree ca of pakistan is a domestic degree n is not worlwide accepted.. n thts thn tht i opted to do acca to get internation n global recognition ... n one person said tht people doin ca have to do their articulship after two years n acca's don thts completly wrong.. although acca gives u tht flexibility but u will see mostly students right after startin their coarse they begin their articulship in dubai i have seen 18 year old guys doin acca n workin in big n reputed firms an a ca starts workin at around 20 or 21 u see the difference .. ca is not tuff or anythin.. the government has set a quota system so tht this field like mba doesnt get saturated if 10,000 people r appearin for the exmas only 1,000 will pass ..the examiners will purposely fail students when the quota is filled even outstandin students fail why? not because its tuff just because of this qouta otherwise ca of pakistan cannot be compared to an acca of uk.. i have given u the best guide lines tht i cud now its upto to logically decide wich is better.. thank u
dear ali

thanks for posting ur views on this forum. i m glad that people like u with both the qualifications under their belts are coming up with some logical views. if u read comments on earlier pages you will find "IGNORANT" views from only a couple of people and rest condenming them for such behaviour.

on behalf of all the members i welcome u on this forum and i hope to see more comments from u.

regards

azeem

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> on behalf of all the members i welcome u on this forum and i hope to see more comments from u.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

I do not think that Ali will post again.

may i ask why?

azeem

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>i was jus surfin for acca sites and came across this silly site <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

if he thinks that its a silly site.

if he can make this error once - we can expect him to do it again

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
if he can make this error once - we can expect him to do it again

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

he is like most of the members who come in for one post have their say and disappear (so that they wont read the replies to their post and their concept about the topic will remain unchanged)

Hi
Just like ali i also dropped by this site. I would not use the word silly site,but would say a lot of people's posts were silly. I joined ACCA after being disappointed with CA methedology. Module was the most i could stand. Not becuase of the difficulty but the mere theme of education they follow. ICAP relies more on a students data retention skills, however, ACCA tests a students intellect. Many CA's might feel offended but the fact is its a were waste of time to be "HAFIZ" the word used earlier in the forum. You always have the sources to refer to if u forget something but u should be a compeyent individual with high intellect. Being in GCSE from the start i love the way ACCA pattern of exams and their courses. If not today, but i can sure see the downfall of ICAP if they dont change.

CIAO
Well ppl i always try to get myself out of this discusion any way

its tempting always

well

the comparisons shud me made by those who belong to both fields (mind u not at the begineer level)

Me being the one of them has following points

Yes yes yes...acca's exam testing is 10 times better than iczp,, but CA students mentality is in turn 10 times better than ACCA's average 55% qualified person....but i bet the person whoseo average in core pares in 60% and above has all capabilities to do CA...i affirm u all

One thing more we all confuses exams with practcal training and with job matket

ACCA's exam testing is best yet training requirement is very relaxed..any one in pakistan just showing 3 years experiance by wuteva means is considered to be a member......so training in ACCA is 10 times weaker....plus how can acca's beat ca's market rather CA's can not beat the monopoly of qualified CA's from good firms as regard Multinational and big local giants than to talk of ACCA

Training of a CA is so composed i tell u all who are unaware.....its just that 4 years raghra makes u gold from kundan,,,,,

believe me or not...

And if ACCA wants to compete CA i know how they can....

just convet revenue authoriues (CBR) that they ca practice tax
Convey SECP the same
Make a tough and monitored training procedure especially for pakistan
Sponser the big ginats for hiring ACCA's
Advertise and also customise the exam passing criteria for pakistan (i.e a tough one otherwise i see a demand suply problem

bye

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Well ppl i always try to get myself out of this discusion any way

its tempting always

well

the comparisons shud me made by those who belong to both fields (mind u not at the begineer level)

Me being the one of them has following points

Yes yes yes...acca's exam testing is 10 times better than iczp,, but CA students mentality is in turn 10 times better than ACCA's average 55% qualified person....but i bet the person whoseo average in core pares in 60% and above has all capabilities to do CA...i affirm u all

One thing more we all confuses exams with practcal training and with job matket

ACCA's exam testing is best yet training requirement is very relaxed..any one in pakistan just showing 3 years experiance by wuteva means is considered to be a member......so training in ACCA is 10 times weaker....plus how can acca's beat ca's market rather CA's can not beat the monopoly of qualified CA's from good firms as regard Multinational and big local giants than to talk of ACCA

Training of a CA is so composed i tell u all who are unaware.....its just that 4 years raghra makes u gold from kundan,,,,,

believe me or not...

And if ACCA wants to compete CA i know how they can....

just convet revenue authoriues (CBR) that they ca practice tax
Convey SECP the same
Make a tough and monitored training procedure especially for pakistan
Sponser the big ginats for hiring ACCA's
Advertise and also customise the exam passing criteria for pakistan (i.e a tough one otherwise i see a demand suply problem

bye

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

just tell me how did you come up with the number "10".

As you said above ACCA exams are 10 times better than CA and CAs are "mentally" 10 times better than ACCAs.

the rest of the crap is digestable not necessarily agreeable.

azeem

Dear Mr khan the number 10 is referenced as a phrase just as we say 1O Gunnnaaa,....

Any way do u expect me to confront u....on what u said as a reply "the rest of the ........crap......... is digestable not necessarily agreeable"..I consider ur saying crap to my reply a minor ignore

Regards

r u azeem

dear xbrl

i have been confronted by many on this forum, and definitely i won't mind if u wish to become part of the many - the only thing is it will waste time on both sides.

the reason i CALLED it crap is because it is CRAP. no matter how you word it but your assessment of PROFESSIONAL INTELLECT and the TRAINING that makes CA's Kundan is undigestable.

a confrontation b/w u and me will lead us nowhere beacuse i will explain my point of from a BROADER (global) picture and u will stick to the Pakistani scenerio.

we have already discussed comparisons between Pak and Global market of ACCA on earlier pages where alot of crap has already been said including me.

Kind Regards

azeem

Yes I am Azeem

azeem

Dear Mr Khan

U r quiet interesting i tell u

Just by writing United Kingdom under ur name doesn’t make u the only one to judge abt the GLOBAL SCENARIO my dear. What do u know abt where i am not to discuss ur GLOBE. .as u said
"""""i will explain my point of from a BROADER (global) picture and u will stick to the Pakistani scenerio.""""
How can u say that u are the only one outside Pakistan scenario

I suppose a lot of ppl coming on this forum are quite normal and sensible and try to be realistic... They speak, showing good manners, respecting others, working as a team thus a lot of them are friends who try to think on same lines.... UR OWN STATEMENT """i have been confronted by many on this forum"""" is sufficient for me to believe that a lot of ppl on this forum consider u for confrontation. Well having a lot of posts under ur cap doesn’t make one senior mentally. One has to act like a senior. I am quite impressed with the positive thinking of some of our very fine seniors but not all are alike.....plus i being myself a professional doesn’t find this sentence or comment of urz as important even if what i said means crap to u but i would suggest not to use this kind of language for other new comers and young attendees.

Also it is quite interesting when u say that u say CRAP as u said “”””a lot of crap has already been said including me.”””” I mean u urself agree….

The few problems u have are the u are always niggling, u think u are Mister Know All, a Har Fun Moala and poses to be a numb. I am saying this after reviewing ur mind in a number of posts. Any way I would again suggest u to be careful

Mean while I would request the senior members to look into this matter of a SENIOR MEMBER totally disregarding in the manner not justifiable.

In the end I once again state that I do not mind ur comments placing them under a minor ignore category. Every one has right to be a critic. I am not claiming myself to be an excellent narrator. A lot of ppl may argue with me but there are manners of arguing which counts a lot and that’s where we find difference between a contemporary professional and an ancient one.

Kindly to don’t argue further for the sake of it. If u have something more positive other than saying that u have changed urself into some Ustaad learning few Raags ref ,
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1297&whichpage=3&ARCHIVE=

“”””Yes i have been learning Indian Classical music for the last 3 years with Pandit Rajan & Sajan Misra and Ustad Nishat Khan. Other than learning music I have also performed as a singer in many concerts in Pakistan, UK and Tunisia.”””””

Well a good change of field…..best of luck for ur raags but have u learnt the ree ree ka raag too…

LOLzzz

Ur own statement
‘’’’’talking high can never make u superior unless u prove it.’’’’’’’

Kind Regards
Azeem Shah Khan
Audit and Assuarance
Hardy & Company
Chartered Accountants

Some of the glimpse

1……… I m working in a firm of accountants and two qualified CAs and one finalist work under me….O God what a work u do….

2……..after writing superb pieces of self-contradictory paragraphs which depicts nothing but pure SUPERIORITY COMPLEX……ahum is that what u lack mr azeem…refer to point 5

3………now if we are talking in a Pakistani scenario then there is nothing much but a professional prejudice and tussle between all the the pak prof qualifications……….o my, a person unable to even complete CMA pak is commenting on Pakistan as Secretary Powel would do…

4……..Personally i give credit to ICAP………..well here ICAP is grateful

5…....as far as other countries are concerned (being living abroad i can say this with absolute surety) ………….Yar cmon, I have seen a no. of paki in uk dishwashing gorras plus how come this absolute surety has come. Doesn’t this “depicts nothing but pure SUPERIORITY COMPLEX’’’’’ refer to point 2 above

Should I write

XBRL
Assurance and Business Advisory Services (ABAS)
Pricewaterhousecoopers
www.pwc.co.uk

Like u wrote to make ur self look more professional

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35