Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA Student going to UAE for articleship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />please post your email address here. i cant do much except for giving you the contacts of some firms here, rest is your luck!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Rabia kindly e-mail me the details of all firms in UAE espacially of abu-dhabi,sharja,dubai. my e-mail address is (jamal_Saleem41@hotmail.com)
thank you in advance.
Hey Rabia, Provide me the details as well...!

ID is asif_hafees@hotmail.com

Your reply will be highly appreciated..! TKS ALOT!
HI RABIA-K

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />please post your email address here. i cant do much except for giving you the contacts of some firms here, rest is your luck!
dr_trq19@yahoo.com

thnx[)]
rabia not received ur email yet..
@rabia-k
plz... email me too the info and detail abt the audit firms in dubai at zubi_libra@hotmail.com
I dont know y rabia is not e-mail to us but i think there will be a better way of finding the contact details of all UAE firms from google....ok let's find out all of us from there and post in this form who got it.
hy boys here is the links i personaly find out from google....Well i dont know this is authentic or not i just make a search for you all including me Wink.... well i have a plan to go UAE but after one year, any how who ever want to go there kindly it's a humble request to all of u 4m me that 1st make a plan and all fasibilities, u should know all the corners and fasibilities of where ever u GO 4 ur career.

http//www.datadubai.com/directory/audit_firms.html

Kindly share ur experiences of applying and getting job in UAE, So we can also receive benifit from this.

Good Luck to all of you.
There are total 87 Audit firms in a single link here u can find there web site addresses their locations and there fone numbers all contacts all details of firms are available. Just made ur CV(If u have any problem in developing ur own Cv then search it from google that how to made ur own cv,then made it) Then send it to all of the firms.....i mean apply all of the 87 firms. INSHALLAH it will work for u all......My friends keep remember me in ur prayers that i will qualify my ACCA as soon as possible. ALLAH BLESS U ALL.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jamalsaleem41</i>
<br />There are total 87 Audit firms in a single link here u can find there web site addresses their locations and there fone numbers all contacts all details of firms are available. Just made ur CV(If u have any problem in developing ur own Cv then search it from google that how to made ur own cv,then made it) Then send it to all of the firms.....i mean apply all of the 87 firms. INSHALLAH it will work for u all......My friends keep remember me in ur prayers that i will qualify my ACCA as soon as possible. ALLAH BLESS U ALL.

Jamal,

87 firms does not mean 87 good audit firms. Usually Audit job is not a easy job specially if you are studying as well. In UAE the best option will be to prioritize the firm with International Affiliation. Rest will be small firms.

Apart from Big4 following firms can be an option

Grant Thorton
Moory Stevensons
Moris Menon
BDO

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Brohi</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jamalsaleem41</i>
<br />There are total 87 Audit firms in a single link here u can find there web site addresses their locations and there fone numbers all contacts all details of firms are available. Just made ur CV(If u have any problem in developing ur own Cv then search it from google that how to made ur own cv,then made it) Then send it to all of the firms.....i mean apply all of the 87 firms. INSHALLAH it will work for u all......My friends keep remember me in ur prayers that i will qualify my ACCA as soon as possible. ALLAH BLESS U ALL.

Jamal,

87 firms does not mean 87 good audit firms. Usually Audit job is not a easy job specially if you are studying as well. In UAE the best option will be to prioritize the firm with International Affiliation. Rest will be small firms.

Apart from Big4 following firms can be an option

Grant Thorton
Moory Stevensons
Moris Menon
BDO

brohi,
Yes brother you are right....Actually some students beleive that it's good for gaining practical experience in an usual firm in UAE rather to go in an usual firm in pakistan. And usual firms in UAE also pay a good stipend to the trainees and there is a lot of work load there too. Yes bro these firms are the best u mentioned.
Thank u [)]

Sorry,
i wasn't visiting this forum as i am very busy with my studies.

I have heard that moore stephens only takes ACCA qualifieds
Mr Brohi

Quote "Usually Audit job is not a easy job specially if you are studying as well"

thanks for reminding, i better stick to my studies and forget about work!!

<br />
Sorry,
i wasn't visiting this forum as i am very busy with my studies.

I have heard that moore stephens only takes ACCA qualifieds
Mr Brohi

Quote "Usually Audit job is not a easy job specially if you are studying as well"

thanks for reminding, i better stick to my studies and forget about work!!

<font color="blue">Rabia,

Choose to work and study is totally up to student but there are many students who work and study and pass the exams. Recently, my colleague working full time and attempted 4 ACCA papers (F5, F7, F8 and F9) and other attempted 3 papers (F7, F8 and F9) and got passed. Its difficult but not impossible. Its matter of commitment and hardworking.

All the best…………. </font id="blue">
kindly let me know addresses of big 4 in UAE...
and how shall i apply there staying in Pak??
pllllzzzz reply

<font color="green">AOA.em still waiting for your email Rabia! WHERE HAVE YOU GONE..???</font id="green">
read post number 16 on this page, you dont need my reply!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9