Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Which is the best college for CA in Pakistan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalamoalaikum everyone.
I'm an Fsc-1 pre-engineering student looking forward for CA.
1)Can you tell me which college amongst the RAETs of ICAP is the best?
2)I have'nt studied accounting or anything related to commerce or economics uptil now.So should I opt for B.com first and then do CA or as somebody told me that you can do B.com during CA.Or direct CA?
3)What are the prospects for ACA?
4)Is there any concept of scholarship in CA or ACA?
I shall be thankful to the replier as it's difficult to get guidance in this field.
Assalamoalaikum,
Abdul Wadood
b.com is not compulsory. you cannot get any examption. it gives u only an idea of subjects. if u start b.com then come in CA then total 4 years u will spend in it. 2 years CAinter 2 year b.com

i have seen many students who directly enter in this field after pe-medical and complete his inter in first attempt.
and b.com student who become fail. its only upto u how u handle it.

if u want to start at the same time then i think so its not good. mostly exames of b.com held in june and clases of CA start from may to august. u have to take classes and also exame[?]
for information regarding scholarship you can use www.icap.org.pk
So B.com not necessary.
What about the best college for CA?
Assalamo Aliqum!

*[D] Dont take admission in b.com if you can work hard and sincere with your self and family so dont waste time and start ca .

*[D]If you have done your fsc with equal or more than 60% marks then you can start CA from march2009 batches of module A.
*[D]And if you have less than 60% marks in fsc than you need to pass PPT which is take place in march,june , september and december.
*[D]Remember application is submitted two months before then the test date.
for more infor visit
[p]www.icap.org.pk
regards
choclatey
I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR CITY. IN FSD best college for CA jc TIPS[D] .
if you want know then fjrst visit the icap website. get knowledge about RAETS in your city. colleges play important role in success[p]