Accountancy Forum

Full Version: how can i join as audit trainee?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ASSALAM_O_ALIKUM

Friends i m an icmap student,currently in stage 5. i also have one paper of stage 4.i want to join an audit firm for at least 2 years, even without any pay.i have applied through e-mail in almost 50 firms.yet no reply found.
can anyone of u please tell me any firm which can accomodate me.right now i am in lahore.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by asad4403960</i>
<br />ASSALAM_O_ALIKUM

Friends i m an icmap student,currently in stage 5. i also have one paper of stage 4.i want to join an audit firm for at least 2 years, even without any pay.i have applied through e-mail in almost 50 firms.yet no reply found.
can anyone of u please tell me any firm which can accomodate me.right now i am in lahore.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Wasalam
yeh dear,
nice to know that you are an ICMAP student and currently looking for some Audit firm. i am a student of CA. and i have been looking for some firm for last 2-3 months. unfortunately i could not get some big firm yet a have joined a medium size firm. first of all you will have to drop your CV by hand personally. Go to a firm and ask at the reception counter whether they are inducting new trainee students or not.... Don't forget to mention that you r ICMAP student. i think you can get one with stipend around 6-8 thousands easily. else don't get dishearten. i know that not finding a firm is quite discomforting but pray to Allah he would help you out through this problem.
shoaib